The Third Sister

By TaySwiftFrozenOUAT

"I told you to stay away from her" Regina said in a low and angry voice while she was healing the wounds on T... More

Prologue
1 - The Bad News
2 - The Little Sister
3 - Journey to Storybrooke
4 - The Dragon
5 - The Heartless Mother
6 - A New Friend
7 - Finding The Dark One
8 - The Best Friend
9 - Being Betrayed
10 - An Unexpected Thing
11 - The Memories
12 - The Unborn Child
13 - Unexpeted Newcomers
14 - Feeling Guilty
15 - Wildest Dreams
16 - The Sister's Concern
18 - Saving A Life
19 - Critical Case
20 - Relief and Anger
21 - The Fear of a Loss
22 - From Giving Up To Get Hope
23 - Broken Heart
24 - True Love
25 - A New Thing
26 - A Hard Choice
27 - The Spell
28 - A New Realm
29 - For Something Special
30 - A Perfect Night
31 - The Tower
32 - The Round Table
33 - Just The Beginning
34 - The Trap
35 - Lost
36 - Camelot's Greatest Secret
37 - The Hill of Stones
38 - Brocéliande
39 - The Quest
40 - Bravery, Loyalty and Sacrifice
41 - The Holly Grail
42 - Being Safe
43 - The Enchanter
44 - Going Home
45 - The Last Battle
Epilogue

17 - Into The Darkness

696 20 0
By TaySwiftFrozenOUAT

The Main Street was full of people. Everyone was waiting in front of the library to get in the elevator and reach the tunnels, the mines where they could be safe. Emma was trying, with Lily, David, Mary Margaret, Killian, Granny and the dwarfs, to make the people calm down. But everyone was panicking, and Emma could barely hear her father when he talked to her.
"Is Regina back?" He yelled.
"What ?" Emma yelled back.
"I said, is Regina back ?"
Emma shook her head as an answer.
"Calm down!" She suddenly yelled to the man who just accidentally hit her.
She tried to make her way to the library's entrance and grabbed the man by the arm.
"There is no need to go beyond everyone. Wait there" she said, pointing to the other side of the long lineup.
The man didn't say anything, and walked to the other side of the street.
"Miss Swan ?" Someone called behind her. "Is everything going all right?"
Emma turned around to face Regina who was running towards her with her sister.
"Not really" Emma said in a loud voice. "Everyone's panicking"
"Regina!" David called as he was making his way to her. "Robin went back to his camp, he forgot something there."
"What ?" Regina asked in a scared and concerned voice. "Oh damn it Robin!" She exclaimed.
"Mom ?" Henry called as he was running towards them.
Both his mothers looked at him with surprise.
"Henry?" Emma asked. "What the hell are you doing here? I thought you were in the mines !"
"I want to help!"
"You will help us by being in a safe place" Regina said.
"But there is nothing to do there !"
"You want to help us ?" Regina grabbed the pet carriers Taylor was holding. "Take these, an go back in the mines."
"You want me to babysit cats ? Great..." Henry said as he was rolling his eyes.
"You can also watch Neal and Roland." Emma said.
"But Ruby's taking care of them !"
"I know" Emma said. "Tell her we need her here."
"But ..."
"Henry that's enough!" Regina yelled angrily. "You will do as we say. You will take these cats, go back in the tunnels, tell Ruby to come here, watch Roland and Neal and you will not leave the mines. Understood?"
"Yeah" Henry said as he nodded.
Then he made his way to the library, ready to go back down.
"I have to find Robin before something bad happens to him." Regina said concerned.
"You can't go there alone" Emma said. "Let me come with you."
Regina nodded, and turned around to face Taylor.
"I'll help the others." Taylor said with a nod before her sister could speak.
"Please be careful" Regina said worriedly as she hugged her.
"Don't worry I will"
The sisters pulled away and Regina went away with Emma.
"What can I do ?" Taylor asked David.
"Just reassure the people. There is nothing else we can do right now. "
Taylor nodded and watched everyone, but making them calm down was complicated.
"Taylor you're back !"
Taylor turned around to see her girlfriend running towards her. They hugged tightly.
"I was worried" Lily said as they pulled away.
"Don't worry I'm here"
Taylor gave her a reassuring smile, as she saw Maleficent approaching them.
"Is everything ok ?" She asked as she was concerned.
"Yes mom" Lily said with a little smile. "Is everyone here ?"
Maleficent sighed worriedly as she looked around.
"I think yes. I hope. I've already faced the darkness before but this, it's so strong so ... Powerful"
"We'll go through this" Taylor said with a confident smile.
At this moment, something strange happened. Everything outside became darker. Not like if it was the night, but more like if the sun was going down, or if there was a big storm. But a storm without wind, rain or thunder. It was just dark. Everyone stop speaking and moving, there was not a noise or a move in the street anymore. Just like if the time was frozen. Everyone was looking at the sky, trying to figure out what was happening. Lily wrapped a arm around Taylor's waist while Taylor was wrapping hers around her girlfriend's shoulders. David hugged his wife protectively. Ruby, who was arriving in the street, ran towards Granny and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. Everyone was protecting their loved one, not sure of what was going on.

At the hospital, the last people who was leaving the building stared at the sky. Meanwhile, in her prison, Zelena was also staring at the sky through the dirty window. She had no idea of what was going on, the only thing she knew was that it was magic. Dark, and powerful. Suddenly, she jumped in surprise when she heard someone slamming the door open.
"Miss" the nurse said. "You have to come with me now."
Zelena looked at the nurse with a smirk on her lips.
"No, there is no way I'm going anywhere with you."
Before the nurse could reply, Zelena pushed her on her face. The nurse fell on the ground, unconscious, and Zelena took the opportunity to run out of the room. She had no idea of what was going on, but the only thing she knew is that she was free.

In the forest, Regina and Emma stopped to run and looked at the sky.
"What's the hell is going on?" Emma asked.
"The darkness" Regina responded. "It's snuffing out the light."
Then she looked back at Emma.
"Come on, we have to go now"

In the street, everything was still quite. No one dared to move, or to speak. Suddenly, a shred of darkness flew through the street, right above their heads. Everyone gasped in surprise, following it with their eyes. And then, they all started to panic, and ran toward the library to try to get in.
"No stop !" Taylor yelled.
"No" Lily said in a low voice.
Taylor looked at her with scared eyes. Lily was staring at the other side of the street, and Taylor could see the fear on her face. She followed her gaze, and frowned as she saw nothing.
"Lily?"
Lily raised a hand.
"Stay here"
Then she started to run.
"Lily wait !" Maleficent yelled.
"Stay here" Taylor told her. "They need you. I'll catch her."
Maleficent nodded as Taylor started to run after her lover.

"Robin!" Regina yelled angrily as she was reaching the Merry Men's camp with Emma.
"Regina?" Robin said as he was surprised. "What are you doing here ?"
"And you? What are doing here ?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "It's too dangerous, I was worried"
"I'm sorry" Robin said as he wrapped his arms around her. "I forget something here"
Regina suddenly pulled away as she heard a noise.
"Go back to the town" She said in an authoritative voice.
"Regina what's ..."
"Now !"
Robin nodded and started to run away.
"Regina what's going..." Emma started.
"Shh !" Regina cut her off, as she started to walk quickly in the forest.
"Regina?" Emma asked as she started to follow her.
But Regina walked faster, and Emma suddenly lost her. She started to run to reach her, and suddenly stopped as she saw someone approaching her. She opened her eyes wide and opened her mouth in surprise and fear. The woman who was standing in front of her was wearing black clothes, a big white fur coat, and had black and white hair.
"No" Emma said in fear.
"Hello, darling" Cruella said with a little smirk.

Regina stopped to walk, and looked around to try to find what made this strange noise. She looked around, a bit upset, and frowned as she saw nothing. Then she heard a noise behind her, and quickly turned around to face the person.
"Hello Regina" the woman said gently.
Regina opened her eyes wide and gasped in surprise.
"Mother?"

"Lily?" Taylor called.
She was running through the forest, trying to reach her girlfriend.
She finally find her, in her dragon form. Taylor gasped in surprise and stepped backwards.
"Lily what are you doing?" She asked as she started to approach the creature.
But the dragon didn't look at her as she was staring at something invisible, making herself as tall as she could. Suddenly, a strange form appeared behind the beast. It was tall, black, and so strange and scary Taylor couldn't describe it.
"Lily behind you !" Taylor screamed in fear.

"No" Emma exclaimed as calm as she could. "That's impossible you're dead !"
"Of course I am" Cruella said with a little smirk. "You ought to know, you're the one who killed me"
"It was an accident" Emma said.
"Are you sure about that ? I mean, you had other choices, you could have teleport me somewhere else with your magic, or take the gun from me"
Cruella slowly walked toward the Savior, her little smirk still on her lips. "But no. You just decided to threw me off this cliff."
Emma slowly shook her head.
"You were threatening my son"
"Oh I know darling. But don't worry. I'm not blaming you. Killing is so much fun"

"How is it possible?" Regina asked. "How can you be here ?"
"Oh Regina I never really left you know" Cora said with a smile. "I've always been here to watch you, to make sure you were alright"
A little smile of happiness appeared on Regina's lips.
"Really ?"
Cora nodded as she was smiling at her daughter.
"But I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed." She suddenly said as her smile disappeared.
"What ?" Regina asked nervously.
"Why are you lying to yourself? Why did you decide to become so weak?"

"Tell me, Emma" Cruella said as she was staring at the sheriff. "How does it feel? It was fun, wasn't it ?"
"No it wasn't" Emma said as she was glaring at the woman.
Cruella raised an eyebrow.
"Are sure about that ? Are you really telling me that you didn't enjoy the fact that you were the only one to decide if I had to live or die? To take such a decision ?"
"I didn't have the choice!" Emma exclaimed. "I choose nothing it just happened. It was an accident."
Cruella started to laugh evilly.
"You can lie to yourself, Emma, but I know the truth. Deep down, you really want to do it again. I know that, because right now, it's exactly how I feel."
With an evil smile on her lips, a fire ball appeared on her hand.

"Lily!" Taylor screamed again as tears of fear were streaming down her face.
But the dragon didn't move, she stayed there facing this invisible thing, just like if she was ready for a fight, as the dark creature was still approaching Lily from behind, ready to attack the beast.
"Lily!" Taylor screamed again.
She started to run, ready to defend her lover.
"Hey you!" She yelled.
She stopped to run and opened her eyes wide in panic when she saw the strange creature facing her. She stretched out her arms, as if it was enough to protect herself, when the strangest thing happened. Her palms started glowing, more and more, and suddenly the white light poured out of her hands, making the dark creature fly away from her. But before it could touch the ground, it disappeared in a dark smoke. Breathless and terrified, Taylor looked at her hands. But a growl made her raise her eyes, as Lily was looking at her.
"Lily" Taylor said as she tried to calm down.
But the dragon suddenly showed her teeth, and started to approach Taylor.
"Lily?" Taylor asked in a scared voice as she was stepping backwards.
The dragon continued to walk, showing her teeth and growling.
"Lily what are you doing ?" Taylor asked as she was crying of fear.
The dragon stretched out her wings, still growling, and charged Taylor.

"I'm not weak, mother" Regina said between her teeth.
"Really ? You're playing a role, Regina. This woman you claim to be, it's not what you really are"
"This is who I decided to be. I worked very hard to get what I have. To be with people who love me"
Cora started to laugh.
"People who love you ? Oh my poor girl. They just fear you. As I've already told you before, no one will ever love you."
"Enough, mother" Regina said threateningly.
"They will always see you as who you were, and who you will always be. The Evil Queen."
"I said enough!"
"Tell me Regina" Cora continued as she was ignoring her daughter's words. "Don't you miss the time you were feared? When you could do everything without anyone to stop you ? When you could kill and bring pain, watching people suffering and enjoy it?"
"Enough!" Regina screamed as a fire ball appeared on her hand, and she threw it towards her mother.

Cruella threw the fire ball, and Emma avoided it. She looked at the woman with surprised eyes.
"What the hell ! That's not possible. You don't have this kind of magic "
Cruella raised an eyebrow, her smirk still on her lips.
"You're not really here"
"Of course I'm not. As you said earlier, I'm dead darling"
"So I can't kill you" Emma said between her teeth.
Then she stretched out her arms, and a white light poured out of her hands, making Cruella fly away.

Regina hit a tree and fell on the ground after her mother has used her magic on her. She hardly sat on the ground, glaring at her mother who was walking towards her.

Emma slowly walked towards Cruella, ready to use her magic again, and opened her eyes wide in surprise as she was gazing at the woman sat on the ground. Cruella wasn't here anymore, and Regina, who was at the exact place where Cruella fell a few seconds ago, was glaring at her.
"Regina?" Emma asked in surprise.
Regina stood up, and quickly moved towards Emma as a fire ball appeared on her hand.
"They love me" Regina said in a threatening voice.
"Regina stop it !"
Emma grabbed Regina by the wrist and pulled her against a tree, as the fire ball disappeared.
"I'm not this person!" Regina screamed. "I'm not the Evil Queen anymore!"
"Regina it's me ! It's Emma !"
Regina frowned as she was staring at the sheriff.
"Swan ?" She asked in a surprised voice.
Breathless, Emma slowly nodded and pulled away.
"What the hell was that ?" Regina asked as she was trying to calm down.
"I think the Dark One is making us see things that aren't really here" Emma explained. "I thought you were Cruella"
"And I thought you were my mother" Regina said as she took a deep breath. "It's a chance we didn't hurt each other"
Emma quickly nodded.
"Yeah"
As they were calming down, a terrible scream was heard in the forest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 26 3
Regina Mills had spent her whole life fighting Love, or Evil. When she was younger she fought for the love she had for Daniel, and tried her hardest...
33.5K 849 88
[Currently Being Edited] "Oh sorry ladies first," Hades said with delight. He raised the crystal, the menacing blue light encasing the room. Regina c...
106K 5K 43
Set after 3x11 Going Home, after Pan's curse hits. This fic ignores ANYTHING that comes after this episode. What if everyone hadn't met Zelena in th...
51K 2.6K 49
"Did anyone ever tell you you're really pretty?" Emma asked. Regina seemed utterly confused at Emma's words and didn't quite know how to respond. "Yo...