Behind Lilac Eyes (on hold)

By Dream-Chaser

Freddi is an average girl or so she thought. Her life was already mixed up, her best friend Luther has been m... More

Chapter 1 - Eyes
Chapter 2 - Introductions
Chapter 4 - Kiss and tell
Chapter 5 - Unknown
Chapter 6 - Big changes
Chapter 7 -Fishy going ons
Chapter 8 -A few answers
Chapter 9 - Royal fights
Chapter 10 - Cuddles and kisses
Chapter 11 - Kevin's fate
*EXTRA* The definition of romance is cheesy
Chapter 12 - feet and marks
Chapter 13 - AJ
Chapter 14 - kisses and paints
Chapter 15 - questions
Chapter 16 - Bloody mysteries (literally)

Chapter 3 - Lets get this party started

806 28 11
By Dream-Chaser

I arrived outside the address Ebony had given me and knocked on the wooden door. I bit my lip, I shouldn’t have come what was I thinking? I stepped backwards and was about to turn around when the door opened and out stepped a women.

She had a heart shaped face framed by strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes. Her hand was being held by a man with black cropped hair and blue eyes. They smiled at me, they were both about early thirties or late twenties the man stretched his hand out. He was wearing a suit and she was in a beautiful chocolate coloured floor length dress.

“Hello you must be Ebony’s friend she said she had asked someone over. I’m Gary and this is my wife Lumina.”

“Hi it’s nice to meet you.”

“You too, you’re lucky; you three will have the house to yourselves, Jesse’s gone out to one of his friend’s houses and Gary and I are going out now. Ebony’s room is upstairs to the right you can’t miss it, it smells like a perfume factory.” Lumina grinned.

“Well we better get going now, it was nice meeting you.” Gary moved his arm around Lumina’s waist and they walked down the road. I closed the door and began walking around trying to find the stairs. I eventually found a door that had stairs going up behind it I walked up and came to the second storey.

 I tried walking to the right with no avail, my feet wouldn’t move that way. Every time I tried it was like a force was pulling me to the left. After a while of trying to go right I let myself go left hoping that it would circle so I would end up at Ebony’s room.

Then my hand began opening a door and I walked in then stopped moving it was a guy’s room.

 The quilt on the bed was pushed back in a crumpled heap and clothes were scattered everywhere. The room didn’t smell like dirty socks though it smelt like pine. I felt like I could stay here for ages, but then I remembered Ebony.

My feet let me leave and I shut the door behind me. I stood outside the room for awhile trying to figure out which way I had come from when a girl with blonde wavy hair appeared in a denim skirt and green top that bought out her eyes.

She smiled when she saw me and yelled out “Hey Bonbon I found her first; I win you owe me a cookie!”

“Damn it” I heard Ebony before she came around the corner.

“Freddi Trish, Trish Freddi” she motioned to us both. We both said hi then Ebony interrupted and told us to ‘get our butts to her room so we can get ready’.

Ebony was wearing a chocolate coloured dress that matched her hair and eyes. She pointed me in the direction of the bathroom and told me to put on what she and Trish picked out for me while she finished making Trish’s hair even wavier.

I walked in the bathroom and found a plain white T-shirt and some short black shorts with braces. I put it on and looked in the mirror even though it was a plain outfit it complimented my long black straight hair and made my legs look longer. The braces gave it an old retro look and the lack of colour made my lilac eyes contrast beautifully. I put my black flats back on and walked out. When I was back in the room Trish was finishing Ebony’s make-up.

When she looked up Trish pulled me into another chair and began looking at all the different make-up covering the dressing table. She put some blush on my cheeks then put black eyeliner on above my eyes and on half the lower lash line followed by mascara and lip gloss.

“Freddi you should totally wear make-up more often I mean you were pretty before but now, if I do say so myself, you look hot.” Trish giggled and winked at me “Thanks for the makeover Trish and thanks for inviting me Ebony.” I smiled.

“Anytime Freddi you’re cool by my standards.” Trish grinned.

“What standards?” Ebony replied.

Just then the front door slammed shut and we could hear lots of deep voices downstairs along with banging noises and some laughing.

“Well sounds like the party’s arrived girls come on.” Trish got really hyper and practically ran out of the room. Bonbon started laughing

“Trish gets excited a lot.”

“Ye I figured.” We walked downstairs chatting. When we were in the kitchen Bonbon gave me a drink and told me she was going to go see if her brother was here. I walked around the house weaving around drunk guys and couples making, when Trish ambushed me. She pulled me into a room with loud music playing and lots of people dancing.

We danced for a bit when Bonbon ran in and dragged us both out.

“Hey what’re you doing that hot guy in the corner was about to come over to me.” Trish pouted.

“No he wasn’t, you know he likes Nina and besides upstairs we’re playing 7 minutes in heaven for a laugh since most of the people here are couples, you don’t have a boyfriend do ya Freddi?”

“Erm no why?”

“Oh my cookies you don’t know what 7 minutes in heaven is do you?”

“Not really care to explain guys?”

“Well basically you go in like a closet for 7 minutes with a guy and you can probably guess what happens...” Bonbon trailed off at the end and Trish winked.

“Then we open the door if they’re not out in time.” Trish grinned.

“Huh?” My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

“Freddi how far have you gone with a guy before?” Bonbon asked.

“I haven’t.” I mumbled.

“Okay girl that’s it march your butt upstairs.” Trish yelled at me over the music that seemed to be getting louder.

We went upstairs into a room with a TV and games station filled with a bunch of girls.

“Okay guys you know how we do it we spin the bottle and whoever it lands on goes into the closet over there and the guys are in the next room doing the same so you both go in the closet then you have 7 minutes and remember nobody gets to know who they were with unless its really important if you know what I mean.” After the tall red head explained she sat down in a circle with the rest of us.

I was sat between Trish and Bonbon and the red headed girl span the dark bottle. It spun really fast and it felt like it’d never stop but when it did and it was pointing at Trish.

“Yesssss seeya suckers I’m off to get me a nice piece of man!” she stuck her tongue out and ran into the closet that was attached to the room next door. Everyone was laughing at Trish’s reaction then Bonbon ran next door she came back laughing even more.

“Who’s she in with then Bonbon?”

“Kevin” Bonbon answered between laughing

“Didn’t they go out?”

“Ye but she dumped him because he didn’t like cookies enough then she started pouting saying he wasn’t a good kisser anyway.”

“Well time to see if she was fibbing.”

A grin spread across my face poor Trish would not hear the end of this if she found out who she was kissing. After a minute or so we started hearing loud kissing noises.

“Yeah he’s clearly a bad kisser.” Bonbon rolled her eyes.

“Well 7 minutes is about up let’s open the door then shall we?” The red headed girl walked over to the door and tugged. Then Trish and Kevin fell backwards out into the room still kissing. Until Trish opened her eyes and pushed Kevin off.

“Damn it.” Trish mumbled. We laughed and Kevin stood up blushing and scratching the back of his head with a sheepish grin on his face then he ran in the closet and out the other door where we could hear deep rumbling laughter.

We all sat back in a circle and the red headed girl span the bottle again.

~~

I know not much happened but this was a bit of a filler chapter the next one will be better

VOTE-if you want to

COMMENT

FAN 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 218 12
"You never truly value something until it is forcibly taken away from you." Joanna Granger had a daily routine: enjoy the summer while it lasted, dri...
9.2M 323K 54
•••Completed••• ••He pushes me against a wall, like yesterday, but this time he starts trailing small kisses along my collar bone and up my neck befo...
14.7K 127 27
Unlike most werewolves Ariel isn't looking forward to meeting her mate. To her, mating would mean giving up her most important possession: her freedo...
100K 2.9K 15
(SEQUAL TO WHY DID IT HAPPENTO ME I DONT WANT A PACK OR A MATE) now the deal has been made there is no going back but will sasha be able to stay away...