The Avengers: The new member

由 GemCopehart

This is a story how a sixteen year old girl called Crystal became an Avenger. Crystal is a girl who grew up w... 更多

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5 teaser
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12 teaser

Part 11

52 4 0
由 GemCopehart

Unknown POV

I sat in my chair, thinking how Captain found his daughter or even if she remembers him. that was until a fool walked in looking proud of himself.

"sir, we have found her. Amelia Rogers is living in Stark's old save-house" I laughed, young Amelia thought changing her name could save her. silly girl!

"strike when she leaves the save-house, bring her here and try not to harm her; she could be useful" not telling your own daughter was completely stupid Captain.

Cap/Steve's POV

"I'm telling you Tony, she has to know" Bruce advised as we walked into the living room. I'm positive that the Red Skull would know about her by now. Thor seemed uneasy, he looked deep in thought. I'm just hoping the Red Skull don't know, Crystal would...

"relax guy's, Crystal and the kids are save. that's why we call it a save-house." how can he joke at this moment?! Tony went through S.H.I.L.E.D data base looking for what though? suddenly the alarm went off for the save-house.

"Mr Stark, Hydra and the Winter solder are six minuets away from the save-house".

god that is a lot of the save-house hope you'r enjoying it keep reading dudes 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

17.5K 333 15
Ash Ketchum has finished the world championship, but that also means he's closer to be a pokemon master. He already continue his adventure after his...
60.2K 1.5K 174
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
30.4K 1.2K 21
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...
525K 13.1K 41
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...