The Story of Us (Camila/ You)

بواسطة SunshineCamila

"How did you and mom meet? Like, what's your story?" "You mean The Story of Us?" المزيد

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 25

12.6K 388 116
بواسطة SunshineCamila

Your POV
"I can't believe you stayed for me" Camila mumbled with her head on my chest. I was supposed to leave yesterday and go back home but I couldn't just leave Camila here after what had happened. I don't want her to have to deal with the whole Charlie video situation by herself. I kissed the top of her head.

"Of course I stayed, I can't just leave you" I replied. We sat in a comfortable silence, the girls had one last day of press today and then they got to go home tomorrow afternoon for a while.

"But what about school?" Camila asked rolling over so she was now on top of me. I shrugged a little. "I don't want you falling behind babe, it's your last year of high school" Camila continued. I sighed.

"Cami it's fine, the teachers said they would email me all the work and would help me out and who cares if it's the last year of high school, the sooner I'm out of that place the better" I said. Camila nodded slightly.

"But I don't wanna be that one that's getting in the way" Camila said. I shook my head straight away.

"No, don't say that, you're never in the way of anything, you're actually the one who keeps me going" I replied. Camila gave me a sleepy smile before pecking my lips. She's so cute. "I love you" I smiled.

"I love you to" Camila said. There was soon a knock on the door from Big Rob saying that we had to get ready cause we were leaving for a radio station soon. I was lying on the bed since I had already got changed in the bathroom waiting for Camila. I picked up my glass of orange juice that was on the table. I wasn't looking so I accidentally spilt it on my shirt.

"Damn it" I whispered looking at my now wet shirt. I got up from the bed and walked over to my suitcase that was on the floor. I took off my shirt, leaving me in my bra, and hung it on the back of a chair to dry. When I turned back around I saw Camila standing in the bathroom doorway with her mouth hung open. I could feel my face turn red. "S s sorry, I spilt my juice on my shirt and then I had to change into a new one but you were in the bathroom so I ju-" I was cut off when I felt Camila's lips on mine. I hadn't even noticed her approach me. I immediately kissed back and wrapped my arms around her neck. I could feel her hands running down my back giving me chills. We both pulled away.

"You are so beautiful like oh my god" Camila said. I blushed a little and looked down at the floor. I mumbled a thanks before picking up a new t-shirt and putting it on. "Remind me to take you to the beach or invite you to my house to go in the pool when we get back" Camila winked. I felt my face turn red again.

When the girls arrived at the radio station fans were already lined up outside. I got out the car first and helped Camila out next. She waited beside me as I helped each of the girls out the car since Big Rob was trying to keep the fans back. Once all of them were out I grabbed Camila's hand and we walked into the studio together. "You are so cute" Camila said once we were inside.

"Huh?" I said confused as we began to walk in to their dressing room.

"The fact you helped all the girls out the car, it was cute" Camila said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and sat down on one of the chairs that was in there pulling Camila onto my lap. I wrapped my arms around her as the guy who is running the radio station thing today.

"Hey girls I'm Steven, I work here and will be running the day so the fans are coming in and taking their seats as we speak, their all super excited to see you girls, so this is how it works" Steven started. He walked closer into the room. I could see him eyeing Camila the whole time he was talking. I don't know who this guy thinks he is. Camila interlaced our fingers and squeezed my hand. It calmed me a bit, she must of felt me tense up before.

Soon enough the guy left the room to go and introduce the girls to the audience. "Babe are you okay?" Camila quickly turned to me once he was out of the room. She cupped my cheeks with her hands and looked me dead in the eye. My original plan was to say I was fine but I mean I can't when I'm looking into her eyes, she can see right through me and as scary as it is, if it's her I don't mind as much.

"It's just that guy was like starring at you the whole time, it's like he was undressing you with his eyes and it makes me sick to my stomach to even think about his hands on you" I said. Camila's facial expression softened from the worried one she wore before.

"Y/N, I don't like the fact people have made you so insecure, you shouldn't feel this way and I will do everything in my power to make you feel secure with yourself. Don't doubt your ability to keep me because I'm already yours, and only yours. No matter how any other guy or girl looks at me, the way you look at me is the only one that matters to me and my mom says you look at me like I'm the only girl in the world you can see and that's what I want. You're what I want" Camila finished before pulling me in to kiss her. It was short and sweet.

Only minutes later the girls were walking out and sitting on some stalls placed on the small stage. I stood off to the side to watch them do their thing. They were amazing as always, it was just the interview part I was worried about. They started off with a few questions from people in the audience which were just the basic questions any fan usually asks. Then Mr Starring Steven went on and sat on an extra stool by the end.

"So let's start with how are you girls?" He asked. There were mumbled goods thrown around making me laugh a little. "You guys have been very busy lately, how's that been?" He asked. Ally took the question.

"It's been tiring but great, we just finished up tour which was really fun and we all enjoyed a lot and I think we're just looking forward to going home now for a bit and getting some down time with our families" Ally said, the other girls agreed with a nod.

"Yeah and there also been a lot of stuff in the press going round recently, do you want to explain any of it or clear anything up? You want to talk about any of it" Steven asked. The question we were all waiting for.

"Not really" Lauren mumbled in to the mic making everyone but Steven laugh as he sat there waiting for an answer. The girl looked confused thinking he would move on but he wasn't backing down any time soon. "There isn't anything to clear up or explain, it's all out there" Lauren said. Steven still stayed quiet waiting for them to continue.

"Nosey much" I mumbled to myself but the three girls who were sitting close to where I was starting laughing after hearing me.

"Is something funny?" The interviewer looked over to the three girls and I. Why is he so nosey? "Oh is that Y/N I see" he said. I gave a small wave. "Would you like to speak about it?" Steven asked.

"I don't think I have any choice" I replied.

"Not really" Steven said. I walked over and Camila got up letting me sit on her stall as she sat on my lap. The crowd aww'd a bit as Camila handed me her mic.

"Well this is going to be a boring interview if we don't just get this question over with" I started. The crowd laughed s bit. "So I don't think any thing has to be cleared up or anything has to be said really, some things just got a little out of hand and people got hurt, there's nothing to be said really" I said. Some of the crowd cheered.

"But you seem to attract a lot of people who want to hurt you, don't you see that as a problem for the safety of the girls, especially Camila?" Steven asked. Who is this guy?. Everyone, including the audience looked at Steven confused, some even booed. Camila quickly grabbed the mic from my hand.

"I don't really understand the question, Y/N is not effecting the safety of any of us, we have amazing security and Y/N actually saved me in that situation, I feel safer around Y/N than I do with most people, the situation that happened wasn't great, we didn't want it to get out but people have seen what happened. Someone has ruin their career because of what happened that day and we both forgive him, we all do, it was a mistake and I, sure he won't make it again. It is wrong of you to call out Y/N for being the bad person in this situation because it's the complete opposite. Nothing has to be cleared up, it's all pretty clear in the footage" I've never seen Camila like this before. She wasn't angry, she seemed more upset than angry and she seemed driven to get her point across. This is why I love her. Steve shut up about it after that which I was grateful for.

Camila made me sit with them for the rest of the interview though and stayed on my lap. Fans would aww every time we did something they thought was cute and before we knew it the girls had done meet and greet and we're going back to the dressing room.

"That question really upset me" Camila sighed as she sat on the couch that was in the room. The other girl were doing their own thing so I sat beside her, willing to let her let everything out and just talk. "I mean, how could he even think it was reasonable to ask that, he over stepped the line and the fact he made you out to be the bad person was the worst part. He didn't make you think you were the bad person did he?" Camila asked me worried. I shook my head.

"I thought about it but only for a second, your little speech made me not question myself" I said. Camila smiled and cupped my cheeks pulling me in for a quick kiss. She rubbed her thumb on my cheek as she continued talking.

"Okay good, that's what I was hoping for. It just really made me upset that he could ask those things and to your face as well y'know" Camila said. I pecked her lips.

"He was trying to get rid of me" I said, Camila looked at me confused. "He liked you obviously so he was trying to convince you that I was no good and to get rid of me" I said. I realised this during he interview when he kept starring at Camila and giving me the evil eye.

"But he's like 30" Camila said. I laughed.

"He's actually 23, I found it out from Dinah" I laughed.

"But you aren't 'no good' Y/N, you're amazing and you're my love" Camila said. I smiled at her. I noticed Steven walk in from the corner of my eye making me sigh. Suddenly Camila grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in to kiss her. I don't know what she was doing but I liked it. The kiss got heated and a cough made us pull away. "Mine" Camila whispered out of breath.

"Yours" I whispered back. We turned to see everyone looking at us, Steven looked angry for some reason. He doesn't even know the girl yet he's already jealous. Although I was this morning even though I knew Camila liked me so I can't talk.

"Guys as hot as that was, Mila we have to take a picture with him" Dinah said making Camila and I laugh. Camila got up and stood on the end as they took the picture. He hugged each girl, Camila last. I don't know what he was doing but he started leaning in. Camila back away pushing him away as well.

"Woah woah what are you doing?" Camila asked weirded out. I stood up and walked over to Camila who quickly grabbed on to me.

"It's just- never mind" he said. He said one last bye before walking out.

"I hate this, why would he try to even do that? Why did Charlie do what he did? I just don't understand, why can't people just leave me to be happy with you, you're the only person that makes me happy and their trying to tear us apart" Camila began sobbing. All the girls looked at me worried. I pulled Camila closer to me as she sobbed into my shirt. I kissed her head and held her tight. Camila was gripping on to me for dear life. 

"It's okay baby, I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere okay?" I said. Camila nodded and pulled away slightly. I wiped the tears from under her eyes. "Can you smile for me? I love your smile" I said. Camila gave me a small smile. I leaned in to kiss her and felt her smile grow. I pulled away and saw a big smile on her face. "There we go" I said making her laugh.

"God I love you" Camila said.

"I love you to now come on let's get out of this building before he comes back or something" I said. I picked up Camila's bag for her and we all walked out.

Camila's POV
Y/N fell asleep on the car journey back to the hotel where more interviews would take place. She looked so peaceful. I ran my hands through her hair as her head was on my lap and she was lying across the back seats. I saw a notification on my phone from Dinah so I opened it.

@DinahJane97: Sleeping Beauty and then there's Camila......... Love these two love birds

I laughed and faved and retweeted while saving the picture before looking back down at Y/N. She always knows how to make me feel better. I feel safer around her than anyone else. I can't believe that Steven person would even try to do something like that even when I made out with her in front of him for like 5 minutes. Some people will never make sense to me. Y/N does, now. I've almost finished the first Journal. Then I'll read the next. I've learnt so much about her with just that book and the fact that she was so open with me makes me love her even more which I though was impossible. I don't know what it is and it's only been around two months but I just have this feeling that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her. That there were going to be some tough times but she's my soul mate and I'm going to be with her for the rest of my life. We will get through everything that's thrown at us. The future is looking bright for me and it's all because of her.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

116K 4.3K 25
"...I didn't realize it at the time, but you were exactly what I needed that night. I needed one person to reach out. I needed someone to show me tha...
33.8K 792 1
of course camila just had to go and get a crush on her best friend's hot older sister
564K 15.6K 57
A relationship with Camila Cabello. Big thanks to everyone reading! Please remember to drop a few votes :)
185K 5.3K 49
🚨G!P🚨