My Broken, Mute Mate (SAMPLE)...

By ChicagoDreams

Highest Rank: #3 in werewolf THE LAST 15 CHAPTERS WILL BE TAKEN DOWN FEB. 1, 2019 DUE TO THIS BOOK BEING PUBL... More

My Broken, Mute Mate
IMPORTANT: READ RIGHT NOW!
Chapter One: MINE! (EDITED)
Chapter Two:Running With My Mate (EDITED)
Chapter Three:The Kiss (EDITED)
Chapter Four:Secrets (EDITED)
Chapter Five:The Human World (EDITED)
Chapter Six:Killer (EDITED)
Chapter Seven:The Slap (EDITED)
Chapter Eight:Chocolate Cake (EDITED)
Chapter Nine:Exploding Chocolate Bags and Mates (EDITED)
Chapter Ten:Brothers (EDITED)
Chapter Eleven:Her Voice (EDITED)
Chapter Twelve:Surprise? (EDITED)
Chapter Fourteen:Secrets and Screams (EDITED)
Chapter Fifteen:Roxie (EDITED)
Chapter Sixteen:The Blood Moon Pt. 1 (EDITED)
Chapter Seventeen:The Blood Moon Pt. 2 (EDITED)
Chapter Seventeen:Pre-Heat (EDITED)
Chapter Eighteen:A Blast From the Past (EDITED)
Chapter Nineteen:Brother? (EDITED)
Chapter Twenty:Looking With Fresh Eyes (EDITED)
GOOD NEWS!: Not An Update Sorry
Chapter Twenty-One: The Test (EDITED)
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Test Day I (EDITED)
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Test Day II (EDITED)
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Test Day II Later (EDITED)
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Test Week III (EDITED)
Chapter Twenty- Six: The Test Month III (EDITED)
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Test Month V (EDITED)
Chapter Twenty-Eight:Nightmares (EDITED)
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Heat (EDITED)
IMPORTANT: READ NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE
Chapter Thirty: Breakfast and Cookie Monsters (EDITED)
Chapter Thirty-One: Sickness (EDITED)
Chapter Thirty-Two: Mood Swings and Mysteries (EDITED)
Chapter Thirty-three: The Beauty Behind the Madness (EDITED)
Chapter Thirty-Four: What Do We Do Now? (EDITED)
Thank Yous
IMPORTANT
Update #1
PLOT TWIST: MOST IMPORTANT UPDATE EVER
Just For You
I never expected this!
Free Goodies For the Dreamers!!
I want you in my book!
Get this book for free (limited time only!)
Party!
Last day to get the free book!
In 3, 2, 1
Ready, Set, Launch!
We're Live!
The Audiobook Is Here!

Chapter Thirteen:My Luna's Ceremony (EDITED)

207K 6.8K 1.1K
By ChicagoDreams

Ariel's POV

"Are you ready?" Shane asked as he pulled the zipper to my dress up. We were currently in the bathroom getting ready for the ceremony and to be honest, I'm really scared. No, scared was an understatement. I was terrified.

Define ready. I said with a small laugh. I still need to do my hair and my make up's not good enough and-

"You look beautiful." He said with a gently smile. "Let me help you with your hair."

No, you don't have to. You've already done enough and-

"I want to," he smiled. I nodded before taking the rubber band that was holding my messy bun together out of my hair.

He grabbed a comb and ran it through my hair before he started fishtail braiding my hair. Once he finished tying it off, he placed a crown of special flowers on my head that only glowed under the full moon light. It looked great with my white lace dress and white shoes. I smiled at him through the mirror.

"You look breathtaking." He whispered as he rested his chin on my shoulder as I looked at myself in the mirror. He'd done a great job. He's just full of surprises, isn't he?

I put on pink lip gloss and mascara while Shane massaged my shoulders and peppered my neck, cheeks, and forehead in kisses, sending sparks throughout my body.

When I was done, I turned toward him then fixed his tux to my liking. When I was all done, I looked at the two of us in the mirror. "We look alright," He said with a grin.

You look mighty fine, Alpha. I said as a smile spread across my face.

"You're right, I do." He laughed. "But not as fine as you."

I felt a blush climb onto my cheeks, and since all my hair was up, I had nothing to hide it with.

"You look cute when you blush," Shane smiled, causing my blush to deepen. "Now, shall we?" He asked as he held out his arm. I nodded and linked my arm with his. Hopefully, this doesn't turn out to be a huge bust.

****

My heart was literally beating out of my chest. All the pack was gathered outside in a huge clearing in the forest. Aiden and Jess were in the front row holding Zac and Greg sat there glaring at everyone, not that it surprised me. Shane was already at the altar and now, everyone was waiting to see their Luna, some of them, for the first time.

Everything's going to be fine, babe. I heard Shane's voice in my head. You'll be fine.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Here goes nothin.

****

Shane's POV

Ariel walked from behind the curtains that had been hiding her and she looked even more beautiful in the moonlight.

She slowly walked down the path, some girls glaring at her out of jealousy, and some guys were looking at her body, but I shot all of them that look and they immediately stopped.

When she made her way to me I gently kissed her forehead and she smiled. "Everything's okay," I whispered when I felt her nervousness flood through the mate bond and she nodded with a shaky smile.

The priest of the pack came on to the stage then started the ceremony. "We are here today to start a new chapter in our pack's lives with our new Luna, Miss. Ariel Carter and our Alpha, Mr. Shane Chase. Now, do you, Alpha Shane Chase accept your new responsibilities as Alpha with your new Luna?"

"I do," I said, smiling at Ariel.

"And do you, Luna Ariel Carter accept your new responsibilities as Luna with your new Alpha?" I felt my heartbeat speed up. I didn't tell her that she had to talk! I forgot about the-

"I do," She said with a confident smile, sending a wave gasps to go up within the crowd. "I thought she was mute," I heard a few pack members say and even the priest was a bit surprised before he straightened up and continued. "Then I now pronounce you Alpha and Luna." He smiled. "Any other remarks?"

"No-"

"I do," Ariel said before turning to the pack. "H-Hello Silver Moon Pack,"

"Hello, Luna." They all chorused.

"Wow, I don't know where to begin," she sighed. "Well, first of all, I was voluntarily mute due to some personal things that have happened to me in my past, but now I've decided to put all that behind me once and for all for this pack. I will do everything in my power to make sure that this pack stays safe and runs smoothly as it should."

The pack applauded and whistles for her. Zac jumped out of Jessica's lap and ran to Ariel and hugged her legs since he couldn't reach her shoulders. "Good job, Ari." He said smiled, causing her to laugh. "You're voice is beautiful."

"Indeed it is," I smiled as I took her hand in mine. I crashed my lips onto hers, causing a frenzy to go up in the pack, filled with cheers, claps, and whistles.

When I pulled away, she smiled. "Our first kiss as official Alpha and Luna."

"And it was amazing," I smiled as I took her and led her to our seats so that Jess and Aiden could get to their part.

"Good luck man," I said as I patted him on the back and we took our seats as the second part of the ceremony started.

****
Ariel's POV

We watched as Jess and Aiden had their ceremony, and let me just say, Jess looked amazing. She was wearing a long gray dress. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing gray slipper type shoes.

After they did the whole "I do" thing, they were applauded then they took their seats next to us.

"Congrats!" I said to Jess as I hugged her.

"Congrats to me? Congrats to you! Your voice is beautiful! Why did you keep it hidden so long?"

"Um...."

"Too personal! Sorry." She said, blushing a bit.

"It's okay," I said before I was swarmed by a ton of pack members congratulating me and telling me how cute Shane and I are together.

I met virtually every pack member, but I didn't see Greg anywhere. It's not like I expected him to come up and give me a huge hug or anything, but I still wondered where he was...

"There's my Luna!" A voice said before picking me up bridal style and spinning me around.

"Shane!" I laughed as I used one hand to hold my dress down. "My dress!"

"Oh yeah." He said as he slowly stopped. "I guess I forgot."

He gently set me down and took my hand into his and kissed the back. "You're so beautiful." He whispered. "So beautiful."

I felt my cheeks heat up as butterflies erupted within my stomach from his compliment.

"Your voice," he whispered. "Your personality. Your everything..." He said as he planted his hands on my hips. "Just absolutely perfect."

I noticed a few pack members gather around and watch us. "Uh Shane, people are watching," I whispered.

"I don't care," he said. "I'm not ashamed to show them my love for you." He whispered in my ear sending chills throughout my body. I looked into his eyes and saw that they had become a shade darker and he had a small smirk. He ran his hand up my arm, leaving goosebumps in its wake.

Now everyone was gathered around us. Even Zac.

"Shane I-"

Crash!

Every head snapped in the direction that the noise came from: the Pack House and only one name popped into my mind- Greg.

"Ariel what was-" before Shane could finish, I was off in the direction of the pack house with Shane frantically yelling my name while he followed me.

"Ariel what are you-"

"I'm Luna now, so I need to figure out what's wrong with Greg," I quickly said. I was done waiting for him to come around. I was Luna now and Greg was my pack member and it was my duty to make sure that he's okay before he hurts someone or himself.

Just then, a pained howl ripped through the air, causing my legs to move faster. My wolf felt like each pack member was her pup and she wanted to protect her young, so that's what I was going to do.

I burst through the door and was introduced by a destroyed house. I felt my heartbeat quicken as I slowly walked in, careful not to step on the broken glass that was all over the floor.

"Greg?" I called out as I grabbed Shane's hand for comfort. "Greg, are you okay?"

I heard a loud crash come from the kitchen. I ran into the kitchen and saw Greg throwing dishes against the wall before he started punching holes in it.

"Greg stop it!" I yelled, causing his attention to snap to me. My breath caught in my throat when I saw it. His eyes were a dull gray and he had red-pink veins webbing from his eyes. I'd never seen anything like it and it straight out scared the living crap out of me.

"You," he growled as he slowly started stalking towards me.

"Greg," Shane said as he took a step in front of me, blocking me from him.

"YOU!" He yelled as he pushed Shane out of the way, causing him to fly through the air and slam into the wall causing him to slip into unconsciousness.

"Shane!" I yelled before Greg tackled me down.

"It should've been us!"he growled as he takes his now extended claws into my cheek. "Me and her!"

"Get off me!" I yelled as I kicked him in the stomach, causing him to sail through the air and hit the wall. I quickly got up and grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up until his feet couldn't touch the ground.

"What is wrong with you?" I growled. He started clawing at my hands, causing them to bleed, but I didn't waver. "I'm going to ask you one more time, what is wrong with you?!"

That's when words came out of his mouth that I never would've imagined.

****

Cliffhanger!!!! What do you guys think his secret is? Comment what you think!

Thanks for all the support and everything! This is the fastest growing book I've ever written! Thank you guys and I love you so much!

Love y'all- Jordan 😘

P.S. You totally need to check out Melanie Martinez's albums Dollhouse- EP and Crybaby.

You'll thank me later! 😉

P.P.S For those of you who got confused, no they're not married

EDITED JULY 12, 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 1.8K 63
Five hundred years ago, the Moon Goddess created the werewolves, as many other Gods had also created a race of their own. She gave them a gift...a fa...
26.6K 686 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
425K 9.9K 50
~~First book in Alpha Series~~ ~~~Completed~~~ This is my first book, so be warned it isn't the best. Natalie has gone through one rejection and is n...