Hang on to your IQ (On Hold)

Від The_Used_Grrl

Unfinished, but if you want to read it and be mad at me go ahead. Another Molsdal story. Більше

I'm Lonely
The Molko Effect .
Nothing Ever Goes My Way
Stepping Back In Time
Days Dawning, Skins Crawling
Sadness The Name of The Spike That Took Me.
I'll Make it, That's All.
Crush and crumble under your defenses
I'll ask the sea for answers.
Nothing in my dream that isn't creepy crawling.
So all that I can do, is make your fears come true.
Drink You Pretty
I didn't mean it
God knows I've tried
I don't enjoy to watch you crumble

You see through my disguise

207 6 1
Від The_Used_Grrl

The bus stopped and Brian and Stefan got off, knowing the two would never want to separate. The flat they arrived at was Brian's since it was the closest place to be.

The bar was only about a few blocks from the home, so they could've walked, but the bus seemed to be better.

Stefan carried Brian home, he seemed to be too tired and was willing to be carried.

Stefan wasn't as drunk as this man, but he seemed like it. 

Brian always drank a lot more heavily than anyone else. He always liked the feeling it gave him.

 Stef, on the other hand wasn't like that as much.

The door was already open to the flat, no one ever felt the need to lock it since the building was basically abandoned.

Stefan noticed that the man he carried was asleep and smiled at that.

He knew that he would wake up when he was at his own bed.

The woman living in another room was watching the T.V. She had a hearing problem so she had the T.V. turned up loud.

Even Stefan was amazed that she could still hear them over the television.

The two passed the elevator and went for the stairs. The elevator was never in use because it said 'Out of Order'.

In all the years of knowing Brian, no one ever seemed to fix it though.

Stefan took the stairs instead.

Stef pushed Brian's door open softly with his foot, not to wake him.

The smell of cigarettes was with him immediately, though he was used to it. Both of them had been smoking even before they turned 13, so this was a normal feeling.

Stefan passed the guitars and ashtrays to Brian's room. He noticed his room was a lot dirtier than the last time he was in there.

One of the windows in the room was open, letting in some fall night air. The smell was really nice though. 

Brian woke as soon as his back hit the bed.

"Hello sweetheart. You came here early." He pulled Stef into a kiss, holding on with his arms laced around his head.

"Hi. I just carried you here Prince."

Stefan smiled and bent over on top of Brian. He took Brian's shirt and threw it to the floor.

Brian did the same. The two only really wanted each other right now.

 This was what Stef was wanting for days, maybe weeks.

"Well if you can carry me. You probably can do me too." Brian smirked.

"Well of course I can." He laced kisses to Brian's lips.

"Take those off," Stefan plucked at Brian's pants, "and you'll see I can."

Brian didn't really care about Ella anymore, he just wanted Stef to fuck him harder. There was something about Stefan he had never wanted to let go, and he didn't know exactly what it was, but right now all he thought of was perfection.

 Stefan pulled away from Brian, moving him to the top. "Will you be my fucking Nancy Boy tonight?"

Brian smiled. "Yes." He kissed him harder, pulsing passion between the two of them. 

Brian moaned softly into Stefan's ear, making him smile with pleasure.

He knew nothing would really ever come between them. 

All through the early hours of the night was the moaning and breathing from Brian and Stef, the two seemed to really be in-sync with each other at the time.

"I fucking love you motherfucker." Brian said, grabbing onto Stefan's chest with his hands.

Brian seemed to forget about everything.

Stefan moaned back to Brian with an, "I love you." Right after.

He gave Brian a kiss and laid down beside him. The Swedish man wanted to end the night there, and he did for a while.

~~~~~~~

Brian got up from sleeping beside Stefan, he had an urge to call Ella. It didn't seem like a good idea, but he decided to do it anyways.

Brian like to do bad things every once-in-a-while.

He took his phone from his bedside table and called Ella, he heard her soft voice soon afterwards.

"Hey." He said, not sure what to think. "Is this Brian?"

Brian smiled. "Yeah."

The woman went on to talk about certain things while Brian listened.

Stefan got up, hearing Brian sit up. He started putting on his clothes, realizing this wasn't what he wanted.

Stef knew he could've stopped this, but he just wanted to leave.

Brian turned around to Stefan, "Why are you leaving?" He asked. By now, he was packing his things.

Stefan sighed. "You lied to me, you fucking lied to me." Stefan left the room.

Brian threw the phone down. "Hey, I'm sorry. It was just some useless fucking with this girl."

He got up, still nude and followed Stefan out.

"Well, you still lied to me." Stefan slammed the door and left, sad about what he just heard.

Brian ran to the window in his room, watching the black car pull away.

Tears streamed down his face, this was his fuck up.

Present

"Brian?" Stefan asked, wanting to hear an answer.

There had only been the noise of the fridge whirring.

"Go check his room. I'll clean up out here." Jeph said.

He went into the fridge and found a trash bag to throw the glass into.

Stefan crept into Brian's room, where he had broke his heart last night.

There was more glass and it looked like blood following into his room. Stef was thinking that he had cut himself on the T.V. when he had knocked it over.

"Brian?" He asked again. He heard the fan in the bathroom going on, so maybe he was in there.

He went into the room, noticing the bathroom door open immediately.

A figure laid on the bathroom floor, in a puddle of his vomit and his eyes glazed over.

Stefan rushed towards the naked body, knowing that he had done something to himself.

The twenty-one year old took his coat and wrapped Brian in it, making sure he could be warm.

Stefan picked him up and held him in his arms, starting to let clear liquid fall from his eyes.

Jeph came over into the room, not sure what to think.

"What the- oh fuck." He started for the  bathroom. "Stef, did you find him like this?" He asked.

"Yeah," he said sorrowful, "call an ambulance. Please."

Jeph headed for a phone while Stefan carried him to his bed. His head was sweating, but he was as cold as ice.

Stef could feel a pulse, so he knew he was still breathing. He had so many thoughts flowing through him and he wondered what Brian had done to himself.

He heard Jeph speaking on the phone while Stef huddled over Brian's body.

He took the blankets and wiped his sweating forehead until it seemed dry.

Stefan looked around, noticing a box that Brian had pulled out from underneath his bed.

He got down on the floor and saw the needle that he had injected into his arm. There was a bottle that went along with the needle and said Ketamine.

This worried Stef, he must've overdosed on this to get where he was and this worried the other man.

"Brian wake up," He cried, pushing the dyed black hair from his eyes, "please Brian, wake up."

Stefan gave him a kiss and cried, not knowing what had exactly happened to him, and how he could've stopped it from ever happening.  

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

My Best Friend Від rada

Романтика

10.7K 409 16
Just read the story....
1.9K 65 11
This story was never finished. But here's the non-completed version of it : Brian Molko was waiting around for something new in his life, when he fin...
43K 2.7K 28
Wooyoung was unlike anyone he'd ever met, and it was becoming increasingly obvious to San that he wasn't sure where the hell this was going. What Woo...
276K 5K 65
The tittle is pretty explanatory itself ;)