Breaking The Rules

By lost_misfits

"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little gir... More

Authors Note:
Chapter 1: The beginning
Chapter 2: Breaking Point
Chapter 3: You never forget about your Fears
Chapter 4: The shadows secret
Chapter 5: Your crazy
Chapter 6: That wouldnt be much fun would it?
Chapter 7: Lost girl
Chapter 9: Haunted dreams
Chapter 10: He will hurt you
Chapter 11: Family doesn't hurt family
Happy Birthday!!!
Just FYI
Chapter 12: Scars
Chapter 13: Be selfish and cruel
Chapter 14: I can take care of myself
Chapter 15: Nederland's Savior
Chapter 16: I'm not as bad as they say
Chapter 17: Hide and Seek
Chapter 18: Leave with me
Chapter 19: Villain
Important!
Chapter 20: Just started
Just FYI!!
Chapter 21: Falling apart...again.
Chapter 22: Festering Feelings
Chapter 23: Darkness
Chapter 24: I Hate It
Chapter 25: Day
Chapter 26: Its Pan
Chapter 27: Welcome to Storybrooke
Chapter 28: Worst First Day Ever
Chapter 30: Not Turning Back
Chapter 31: Operation Blue Bird
Chapter 32: Our lost Girl
Chapter 33: Drowning Thoughts
Chapter 34: Peter Pan and Neverland
Chapter 35: As Usual
Chapter 36: Dark Secrets
Chapter 37: Like Home
Chapter 38: No Happy Endings
Chapter 39: Going Home
Chapter 40: Hero?
Chapter 41: Taking Hearts
Chapter 42: Doesn't Belong
Chapter 43: Pain Is Beautiful
Chapter 44: Never Forgotton
Chapter 45: The Trees
Chapter 46: The Forest of Fears
Chapter 47:Light and Darkness
Chapter 48: Cold and Broken
Chapter 49: Playing Games
Chapter 50: Warnings
Chapter 51: Confessions
Chapter 52: Stay Crazy
Chapter 53: Never Fail
CONFUSION
Chapter 54: Moving On
Chapter 55: Lost Battles
Chapter 56: Do Anything
Chapter 57: Hostage
Chapter 58: A Last Attempt at Redemption

Chapter 8: The hard truth

812 28 3
By lost_misfits

Hey guys ,so I can only update on the weekends and some times on the week. I moved and don't have WiFi , so I go to my brothers house , or a friend's and update there! But it gives me time to write during the week. So chapter 8 , hope you enjoy!

Felix's POV
After I pull up the lost girl in her cage ,who in my opinion is quite strange ,I walk up to Pan. "Good show you put on there." I say to him ,who seems to be lost in thought.

He had been nice to her. And he claims that she cut a pirates finger off. I had to say , that was impressive. Pan turns to look at me. "Why thank you. I've always been good at pretending." He says with a evil smirk.

I never understood girls ,but Pan sure knew how they worked. It was surprising ,seeing a girl on Neverland. I did save her ,and to be honest I don't know why. I shouldn't have though ,she's so naive ,and knows nothing of Neverland.

I've been on my best behavior ,at least I think so. "The problem is ,I don't know how to use this girl. You see Felix ,she's not an ordinary girl ,she's not like others. She saw me kill a man ,and then smile ,at Hook. I can't say I've ever seen a girl do that. She passed my test ,that not even some boys would be able to." Pan starts pacing back in forth.

"That must be how she's special." I say looking at him. A confused look comes upon Pan's face and he stops.

"A girl of all people. Why?" Peter mumbles to himself as he puts a finger on his chin thinking. The same thought had crossed my mind ,many times.

"Felix ,your going to have to train her ,can't have her dying." An amused look spred on his face.

"Got it." I say with smirk.

Honestly ,I thought she wasn't going to last ,but some where in Pan's eyes there was hope ,the tiniest bit of hope that this girl can save magic ,as Pan says.

"Can we keep her?" I hear a voice. Me and Pan look down. It was Johnson ,he was the youngest of us. Pan crouches down to level with the kid.

"I hope so." Pan says with a grin. "Run along." I say as the boy runs off ,and Pan stands up.

Pan groans. "Attachments. Never good." He says watching Johnson run along.

"Ah yes ,one of your rules ,isn't it?" I say mockingly. "And an important one. You never know when someone could go." Pan says while his mind was somewhere else.

"What's your plan?" I say. "He'll learn his lesson." Pan says walking to the dark jungle. "I'm going to think." He says without turning around.

He disappeared into the darkness. I walk over to the fire where most of the boys where dancing and playing. I sit on a log , and let my mind wonder off to some unknown place.

"Are we really gonna keep her? Cause I like her a lot! She could be like a sister! And I've never had a sister!" I look over to see Johnson looking at me with eyes filled with spirit.

"Look kid ,don't get attached ,things aren't always as they seem. This girl ,will probably die." I say calmly looking into the fire. All of his energy seemed to fade away. "Oh." He said walking away.
It was just the hard truth.

I tried to wait for Pan , but it was getting late and the boys stopped dancing , so I ordered ever one to bed and carried myself to bed as well. But before I fell asleep ,I could have sworn I heard Pan and Wendy's voice.

Hey ,hey ,hey! So this chapter was a little short ,but oh well! Got a little insight on Felix ,and there will be WAY more ,promise. So love you guys soooo much. Comment ,vote ,and follow. Bye my Darlings!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 837 22
(SINGLE BOOK) "You have to be a lost boy to lead a lost boy. And you've got a camp full of them. So that tells me more about you," Celeste shot back...
270K 7.8K 59
Charlotte had only ever heard she was normal. When she lands on Neverland, it's no exception. She, like many others, is just another lost one. With o...
2.3M 55.7K 51
A girl doomed before her own birth to be violently wanted by every person in her entire world, and then imprisoned for her entire life starting at ag...
327 13 14
Her whole life has been about Henry, since she was four years old. She has never left his side, always protecting him, but who will protect her when...