Into the Wardrobe with You

By serpent_fox99

Nala, is a 15 year old girl. Who so happens to be the daughter of Aslan. But she somehow doesn't appear to re... More

Before I start
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three (FILLER)
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
TAGGED?
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirtheen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Epilogue
Just a little something after the book
Teaser Chapter for Sequel
Into the Woods with You (sequel)

Chapter Four

4.1K 129 16
By serpent_fox99

NALA'S POV

I was shaken awake by something or rather than someone. I was having a really weird dream about a lion and a little girl around the age of five running through the woods, as the lion would look behind him a couple of times.

"Come on Nala you promised to come with to see Narnia." Lucy whispered-yelled, causing me to groan in response.

"Five more minutes." I mumbled.

"But you promised Nala." Lucy groaned, pulling the sheets off me causing me to gaps at the sudden coldness.

"Alright I'm up, let me get my night gown." I said tiredly before getting up and shifting my legs so that they were both dangling from my bed side before slipping into my slippers and trudging over towards my wardrobe and getting out a warm night gown and slipping it on. "Alright little one, show me." I smiled but yawned escaped my mouth after.

She smiled before leading me towards the spare room with a candle in her hand leading the way with me right behind her. I opened up the spare room's door and gestured that Lucy go in first. She took the hint before walking in with me following after, closing the door behind me. I saw Lucy advanced towards the wardrobe, smiling I walked over towards her as she opened up the wardrobe and somehow I felt a cold breeze and saw the candle flicker before blowing out. Lucy looked at me before smiling making me smile as well.

"Come on." She said excitedly, grabbing my hand before dragging me into the wardrobe, I made sure not to fully close the wardrobe door not wanting to lock themselves in the wardrobe when they exit out of the world beyond the wardrobe.

As soon as we entered the other side I couldn't help but to let out a loud gasp, as I saw snow with lots of trees decorating the snowy plain. Everywhere I looked, I saw snow, snow trees, oh and look! More snow. Did I forget to mention the snow?

"This is beautiful." I said in awe, looking at Lucy who was smiling at me and grabbed my hand before tugging me along.

"Come on Nala you must meet my dear friend Mr Tumnus." She said causing me to giggle.

"Show the way than." I said.

She smiled before dragging me forward again, as we were walking along a trail that lead towards a lamppost, but for some reason I had a weird mini image that showed two figures both Lions but one was a baby cub and the other was a father obviously, but I shook off that thought and continued walking with Lucy as she lead the way towards Mr Tumnus.

As we were walking Lucy started talking about Mr Tumnus and saying about how he was a nice faun and everything she knows and about her encounter with him. To be honest I was surprised when she told me that Mr Tumnus said he was kidnapping her but ended up letting her go. I smiled none the less not because Mr Tumnus let her go but the way she described him, half goat half man.

We ended up at a door that goes into the Rocky Mountains. Lucy tugged my arm again before letting go and running towards the door, I smiled as I jogged towards her as I reached her the door opened to what Lucy described me a faun also known as Mr Tumnus.

"What are you doing here Lucy Pevensei?" He asked looking around behind her but stopped once his eyes reached mine. His eyes seemed to widen once he looked into my eyes. "Quickly now, come in." He said.

Lucy smiled and walked in while I furrowed my eyebrows when I had another weird flashback type thing, it was a little girl hugging a faun while he wept.

'Why am I suddenly getting these strange flashbacks? And what on earth do they mean?' I thought to myself.

Lucy and I sat down on one of the recliner chairs each next to each other, while the faun was in what I presume was the kitchen. Lucy and I started talking more, her explaining more about her encounter in Narnia. It wasn't long before Mr Tumnus came with a tray full of tea stuff and sat it down gently on the coffee table before handing both Lucy and I a cup of tea each.

"So Lucy who is this?" Mr Tumnus asked looking at Lucy before turning his attention towards me.

"This is Nala Kirke, Mr Tumnus." Lucy said causing Mr Tumnus to stop what he was doing and stared wide eyes at me.

"Y-you mean t-to tell me y-your the princess of Narnia?" He asked, he then got down on the ground bowing which caused me to be confused. "Forgive me your majesty, for I did not remember you please forgive me." He said looking up at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked over to Lucy as saw that she was already staring at me with a look of utter awe on her face.

"You're a princess Nala?!" Lucy questioned/exclaimed.

I looked back at Mr Tumnus before looking back to Lucy.

"How? I mean I grew up with Professor Kirke my whole 15 years." I said with a hint of sadness in my voice.

"No no I am not wrong, we Narnian's know our ruler and their children when we see them." Mr Tumnus said.

"But surely there must have been some mistake, I can't be a princess I mean I'm just Nala from Earth, not some princess of a made up land." I exclaimed. 

"Princess Nala I assure you everything will be explained later on but you must trust me on this one." The faun said making me look into his eyes searching for any signs that he is joking but I found nothing. 

I have no reason to trust him, but he is a stranger to me. So I have no idea whether he is telling the truth or not, because some people can hide the truth from people really well. And I can't help but to be cautious of this faun, even though Lucy is friends with him. After another few moments of silence and me studying Mr Tumnus and looking at Lucy I sighed before looking at Mr Tumnus again before speaking.

"Okay I believe you." I said causing Mr Tumnus and Lucy to look at me in surprise.

"Y-you be-believe m-me?" Mr Tumnus stuttered.

I nod my head before smiling widely at him. Lucy squealed before running over towards me and throwing her arms around my waist and hugging me.

"You're a princess!" She squealed causing me to chuckle.

"Lucy let's keep it a secret alright." I said causing Lucy to let go of my waist and looked up at me with confused eyes.

"Why don't you want to tell the others?" Lucy asked titling her head to the side.

"Because I want to surprise them." I said causing Lucy to giggle.

~Le Time Skip~

"Come on Lu we must head off now." I said after talking to Mr Tumnus for a while.

"Okay." She said sadly.

We both got up from our chairs and stretched.

"Thank you for having us Mr Tumnus." I said smiling.

"It was a pleasure your highness." Mr Tumnus said.

"Please call me Nala." I said.

I grabbed Lucy's hand before walking towards the door and opening it.

"Good bye Mr Tumnus." Lucy and I said at the same time before I tugged her out of the door and into the forest.

We were only walking for 5 minutes before Lucy got out of my grip and went walking another direction causing me to run after her.

"Lucy wait up!" I called after her, but she didn't turn around or slowed down just kept on going in the direction she is going.

"Edmund?" I heard Lucy ask as I caught up with Lucy.

We both took a step out into the clearing together and indeed there stood Edmund, but he had something around his mouth.

'What is he doing here? He's the last person I would of suspect to know about Narnia.' I thought to myself.

"Oh, Edmund! You got in too! Isn't it wonderful?" Lucy said snapping myself out of my thoughts I saw Lucy's arm wrapped around Edmund who looks uncomfortable.

"Where have you been?" Edmund said pushing Lucy away.

I took a step and stood behind Lucy which caused Edmund to look up at me his cheeks flared up a bit when he saw me, which was odd of him. I narrowed my eyebrows at him which made his gaze go back to his sister.

"With Mr Tumnus. He's fine. The White Witch hasn't found out anything about him meeting me or Nala." Lucy explained.

"The White Witch?" Edmund asked hesitatingly.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the tone of Edmund's voice it didn't sound so convincing to me.

"She calls herself the Queen of Narnia, but she really isn't." Lucy said causing Edmund to look to the side.

"Are you alright? You look awful." I said stepping besides Lucy making Edmunds head to snap towards me.

"Well, what'd you expect? I mean, it's freezing. How do we get out of here?" He snapped covering himself some more.

"Come on. This way." Lucy said grabbing Edmund's hand before grabbing mine and leading us out of Narnia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 6.3K 16
This is a story about a young girl named Emily. Emily Pevensie. The youngest of the Pevensie siblings. And she's also Lucy's twin sister. Emily does...
30.7K 420 32
15 year old girl called Delilah grew up at the professors house.!!her parents died when she was young.ww1 struck and she finds her self best friend w...
27.9K 643 10
{REWRITTEN} Y/N reunites with the Pevensies after 2 years at a train station, and the five find themselves in Narnia again. She is overjoyed to see E...
63.9K 1.3K 13
Peter Pevenise love story she is the daughter of Aslan. She is adopted by the Proffesor what will happen when she goes back to Narnia.