I Am Mrs. Malik? (One Directi...

By Sara818

What if you woke up in a hospital bed and didn't have any memory of how you got there. You also don't remembe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 15

281 8 0
By Sara818

Zayn's POV

I was nervous for Ally to see her brother. It has been two years since they have talked. I don't think there was any fight between them that made them lose contact. I just know that the murder of their mom and their dad going to jail had made it hard for them.

I know James is in the room already because I had texted him when we landed. I was freaking out, but I think I hide it well. I have never met her brother and don't know what to expect. He seemed nice on the phone but he knows nothing about who I am. Will he hate me?

When I open this door, Ally will have no clue that James is here. Oh I hope he likes me.

I open the door and Ally walks in first.

"OH MY JAMES IS THAT YOU!!!!"  Ally yells and runs over to him, wrapping her arms around him.

"I have missed you!" He says hugging back.

"I missed you too"

They separate and are both smiling. I can't help but smile because Ally has not been this happy in a long time.

"So who is this friend of yours" James says pointing to me.

"This is Zayn apparently I am married to him" She says, I start to get really nervous of how he might react.

"Oh...well nice to meet you, Zayn, Thanks for this."

"No problem, she missed you so much, and has not been herself since the accident and I wanted her to see you again." I say.

"Oh yeah the accident. How's the memory issue Als" James says.

"Ehh, I have remembered the accident and a few other pieces but I am still a bit fuzzy on what has happened in the last four years."

"Oh well, I am guessing you heard about mom and dad..."

"Yeah Zayn told me... I still can't believe it."  Ally says and I put my arm around her. I can tell she is starting to get emotional.

"So Zayn, when did you two get married?" James says changing the subject.

"A year ago plus a couple of days."

"Oh wow, you guys are so young to be married, I mean you are only twenty Ally..." James says looking at Ally with sad eyes.

I know we are young, but we knew we wanted to be with each other forever. We love each other. We did not want to wait to be married. It took us a total of six months to fall in love and get married. Everyone knows we are meant to be.

My phone starts to vibrate in my pocket and I take it out. I excuse myself from the room and take the call.

Ally's POV

I am so happy to see my brother again, this is the best surprise! Zayn just left to take a phone call. I wonder who it is.

"So do you actual love Zayn? I mean you don't remember him" James says.

"I am starting to fall in love with him but it was weird at first not knowing my own husband."

"You don't have to force yourself to fall in love with him. You can come live with me."

"I am not forcing myself, he is really something special. He cares about me." I say with a smile thing of all the sweet things Zayn has done.

"Yeah but you don't even know him. I just don't think you should be with him, I think you should stay with me, please Ally. I just want to protect you."

"I have missed you so much, but I live with Zayn, he won't hurt me. I trust him."

"Ally, You don't know him! I don't trust him."

"But I do and the boys too. They all care about me. I can't leave them, I actually feel loved for once in my life." I say feeling tears come to my eyes but I push them back.

"Ally, you know I love you, you are my sister and I miss you. And who are these boys?"

"They are in a band with Zayn, you might know them...One Direction."

"You are married to the Zayn from One Direction....Now I really don't trust him. You are definitely living with me now. There is no way I am letting my little sister be in public eye. I thought you were trying to escape that when you left the U.S. You don't understand how crushed you left me and Kyle. You just left and all you said was you are getting out of the public eyes. Wow, your plan worked. I won't let you be with Zayn." He said with anger.

"James I am someone new not the Ally I use to be. Plus I would not have seen you if it wasn't for Zayn. He obviously cares about me if he wanted me to see you again. He was there for me when I woke up from my comma. He was there when he told me about our parents, he was there when I needed someone. Where were you? Not caring like always." I say now letting a tear fall down my cheek.

"I care, you were the one that left and wanted nothing to do with us. You don't have to stay with me but can you at least stay for a week? I want you to see Kyle and go visit mom's grave. And maybe if you want we can go see Dad in jail. I haven't gone but Kyle has. Maybe we could go together.'

"I will ask Zayn what there plan is, but I would love to see Kyle. I miss him so much. He was only 14 the last time I saw him. He must be 18 now. How is he?"

"um well-" James starts to say but gets interrupted by Zayn returning.

"Hey sorry it was management, they want the boys and us to go out to dinner, James can come too." Zayn says all happy with a big smile.

I really do love that smile. His teeth are perfect.

"I guess I will go...I mean I should get to know Ally's husband and friends" James says.

"YEAH IT WILL BE FUN!" I say really excited!

-----

We get to the restaurant, Zayn's hand in mine and James walking beside me. I spot all the boys with their girlfriends. Well only Liam and Louis.  The three of us take a seat at the table.

"Hey everyone, this is my brother James." I say introducing him. James waves and says hi.

Then everyone goes around the table saying there name so James knows whose who. There was an easy flow of conversation until Harry started to talk.

"So Ally I heard you remembered the accident, did you remember that you were divorcing Zayn too?"

"um yeah" I say not wanting to talk about it.

"What you were going to divorce him!" James says getting angry.

"Harry! what the hell?" Zayn says.

"It was before I lost my memory, and I don't care that I wanted to divorce him, I don't now." I say.

"But you hated him before the accident, I thought you would like to know the truth" Harry says.

I look around at everyone else and they are shocked that Harry has started this conversation. Zayn looks pissed and so does James.

"Ally this is what I am talking about! We are leaving, you can not trust them." James says grabbing my arm and I get up. He pretty much drags me out of the restaurant and I start to cry.

"James, I want to be with Zayn. You can't control me."

"You can't tell me you trust him. You wanted a divorce, I can't let you stay with him. I am sorry Ally but I have to protect you, its my job as your older brother. I don't want to see you hurt." he says as he flags down a taxi.

We both get in and I don't say a word. I am angry and hurt he thinks that Zayn is untrustworthy. Why would Harry bring the divorce up? Now James will try his best to keep me from Zayn. This is going to be a long car rid. I feel my bag start to vibrate, I notice that my phone is in it. Zayn must have put it in it.

There is a text from Zayn saying

Are you okay babe? xx-Z

Yeah, James is just over protective...-A

Where are you going? -Z

Probably back to his house -A

Does he hate me?-Z

No, he just doesn't trust you...but I trust you xx-A

Ok when can I come get you?-Z

Um...I think I should stay with James for a couple of days. I want to see Kyle and visit my mothers grave. -A

Okay I will miss you...actually I miss you already xx -Z

Miss you too xx I will call you tomoro. Night! :] -A

Goodnight babe xx :] -Z

I want to be with Zayn right now but I want to spend some time with my brothers and so they can tell me their side of the story. I trust Zayn but I want to make sure I have the whole story. I just wish my brother wasn't so protective.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 395 25
I didn't expect my little 'adventure' to go like this. Just a normal camping trip with well... Myself. But little did i know this camping trip would...
2.7K 79 15
Niall loves Liam. But Liam really isn't sure if he loves Niall, he thinks he loves him but he really isn't sure. What is sure is that Zayn has a BIG...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
3.8K 13 29
What happens when you move in with five boys, one of them being your best friend? What happens when you start to love one of those five boys, only to...