Worry About Me Later •Niam

By niamlovechildren

Niall had his own problems while Liam did too.But one of the main ones is the small crush one had for the oth... More

Prolugue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thriteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Author's note
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thrity-three
Thirty-four
Epilogue

Twelve

1.8K 72 31
By niamlovechildren

Liam rolled his eyes as he looked at the problems on the page.They were currently taking a test on the last unit.He looked up to see Niall already on the fifth problem while he was barely got the second one done .

He spent the rest of the class looking around in hopes of getting any help by the ridiculous posters that were posted on the walls of the room.

"Turn in your papers"The teacher called out from her desk.She was eating  her lunch as she glared at mostly everyone."And most of you guys are failing my class, if you don't step it up before the quarter is over.Were  lowering you to integrated math."

Liam sighed,"Hey Niall."

"What's wrong,Li?"Niall asked after putting away his pencil and leaning back in his chair.

"I checked online and I'm failing this class."Liam explained.

"I can help you, I mean I have a B but I can still help."Niall smiled, happy that he might be able to spend more time with Liam.

"Yeah, that'll be great.Do you think you can come over today?"Liam asked, having an equal enthusiastic grin on his face.

"I think so,I'll check with my mom.Do you need help on anything specific?"

---
As Niall walked next to Liam, they both held a basic conversation while they reached Liam's house.

When they finally stepped on Liam's front porch, Liam looked around as he noticed both his dad and mom's car weren't home.

"Are you hungry?"Liam asked once he opened the door, letting Niall in before himself.

"No,thank you."Niall said politely.

"Okay"Liam nodded"Let's go upstairs and we'll start."

--

About an hour of studying, Liam grew frustrated with the math he was being taught.Niall also was a bit aggravated by having to repeat why things are done that way or having to find words to simplify the explanation.But he kept himself calm.

"So you add the three to both sides."Niall said simply, grabbing Liam's pencil to write it down on his paper.

"Why?"Liam asked, seeming more confused.

"Because it keeps  it balanced."Niall explained.

"Can we take a break ?"Liam sighed, flopping back in his bed .After growing more frustrated.

Niall laughed before shaking his head.As Liam began to ramble about something.Niall took in the room, thinking it fit with Liam's personality.

A couple band posters scattered over Liam's white walls, the accents like he doorframe and the trim that bordered the wall and the floor were painted black.A queen sized bed with a black comforter and matching pillows.Also he had matching dark wood desk and drawers.Finally, a plasma TV on top of his drawer along with a play station.

"You have a nice room."He said absentmindedly.Liam stopped talking and raised himself up.

"um thanks."He smiled, his phone dinged.Liam glanced at it before swiping to the left and making the notification disappear from the front screen.As Niall attempted to glance at the phone, he noticed himself and Liam to be the background of his lock screen.

"Is that us?"Niall asked, suppressing a giggle when he saw Liam awkwardly bit the inside of his cheek.

"Um yeah I thought it was cool so I made it my lockscreen."Liam looked around the room, not making eye contact with Niall as he half lied his way out the accusation.

"Send me it, I look cute."Niall giggled jokingly"I mean you look good as well."

"No, you have to say I'm better looking and I'll send it to you."Liam said back, a goofy grin plastered on his face.

"You know what? I don't need it."He stuck his tongue out playfully.

Liam mocked hurt as he placed his hand over chest."You're so rude!"

"I know "Niall laughed."Now get back to work, I need to finish my other homework too."

---

Christina walked over to Matt who stood there patiently."Hey Chrissy."He said, they were friends since the fifth grade.

"Hey "She said cooly, they both entered his house as she plopped herself down on his couch.

"So I saw you talking to Colin"Matt suggested, raising his eyebrows.

"I'm only getting close to him so you can get closer to Niall."She said casually as she grabbed the bowl full of popcorn from his hand."Why are you so obsessed with him, anyways?"

"That's so mean but I love it "He laughed "But I just like him you know. He's cute and I feel like we would click even more if stupid Liam wasn't in the middle."He spat.

"Can you chill?"She said seriously"Aren't they practically dating ?"

"Correction, he said Liam hasn't asked him out so they're just in the talking period so I can easily slid into his DM and ask him to Netflix and chill."

"You're disgusting"She rolled her eyes as she threw some popcorn kernels at him.

"I know but I just really want to be with him."Matt whined.

"I'll see what I can do"She smirked.

---

Niall whined as Liam once again asked more questions about the homework."You've asked that question like three times."He giggled, attempting to keep it light hearted.

"I know it's just I don't get it."He groaned."Do you think you can be my full time tutor?"

"If you pay me with food"Niall smiled, Liam laughed before nodding.

"All the food you want."Liam agreed."You still have an hour here, do you wanna watch a movie?"

Niall nodded.He looked around mindlessly around the night stand next to him.He noticed the small tapers on next to Liam's lamp.

"That's how big you're going?"Niall asked as he held up the black steel pointed jewelry up.The thickest part was as thick as Niall's pad of this thumb.

"I think so but I kinda like how big they are now."He shrugged as he flopped back on the bed, his remote in his hand as he scrolled  through the movie titles.
"In a mood for horror?"

"Not really."Niall said shyly, a flush coating his cheeks.

"Or we can skip the movie and -"Liam raised his eyebrows, attempting to flirt.

"Like ?"Niall said innocently, feeling Liam's hand go to his arm.He looked down before his eye looked back at him with confusion.

"Look, I know I'm not the best guy out there but do you think it's fine if I you know.Kiss you"Liam said nervously.

Niall's blush increased, he bit his lip.Liam stared down at the blonde, licking his lips.

The blue eyed boy nodded timely before Liam slowly leaned down.Both their legs touching as Liam's hand dropped to Niall's lower back.

Liam breathed out the warm air onto Niall's lips.Making Niall giggle quietly, the tickling feeling making it rather joyful.

Liam smiled before crashing their lips together.Niall's eyes widen as the warmth from Liam's body ran through him.He kissed back, their lips molding together.

The brunet noticed how unexperienced Niall was at kissing but smiled as he realized he was Niall's first kiss.Liam brung their bodies closer, knowing to go slower than he would usually.

Niall was the first to pull away, his lips a bit pinkish.The same shade as his cheeks.He bit his lip again as he looked up at a grinning Liam.

Liam mentally groaned as he watch Niall bite and like his lips.Wanting to kiss him again but knowing it'll probably be excessive.

"Can you do that again?"Niall said timdly.

Liam laughed before being their lips together again.Niall giggled into the kiss after feeling Liam lick his lower lip

"Why'd you do that?"He asked innocently.

Liam cooed at how oblivious Niall was to everything."Nevermind"He smiled.

"Fine "He pouted but it was replaced with a smile once Liam laughed.

"Do you want to go out to eat?"Liam asked after they stared at each other in silence.

"Let's go over to mine actually, my mom said I had to be home by now."Niall suggested"I can make us some chicken."

"That sounds good, let's go."

---

Liam decided that he wouldn't need to take the car since Niall lived so close.But as they were walking down the street, Liam heard a honk from a car.

He turned but the saw an car coming towards them as whoever was in their parked on the side walk besides them.

Liam protectively pushed Niall behind him but rolled his eyes once he saw Matt walk out his car with a grin on his face.

"Hey Liam, right?"He asked dumbly.

"Yeah, what's up?"He said seriously, Niall walked so he was besides Liam and waved shyly at Matt.

Matt grinned at Niall before opening up his arms, gesturing he wanted a hug.Liam walked into Matt arms before giving him a bro hug.

Niall giggled softly behind him,Matt looked at Liam weirdly as Liam only shrugged before going next to Niall and wrapping his arm around his waist.

"So um, do you guys need a ride ?"He asked, more directly towards Niall.

"No thank you."Niall said politely "We're right around the corner to my house, thanks for offering."

"Ah alright.I guess I'll get going."Matt replied"Bye cutie "He winked at Niall before nodding his head at Liam as a way to say goodbye.

Liam turned to Niall after Matt's car left."He likes you, huh?"He said, trying to hide the obvious jealousy in his voice.

"No"Niall shook his head "He's only my friend."

Liam only nodded, not wanting to say anything that may offend Niall.

--
Once they reached Niall's house, Liam scratched the back of his neck."Look, my parents are about to get home.How about I come over another's time?"

"O-oh"Niall's eyebrows knitted together."Yeah sure, I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"For sure, bye "He said, waving.

Niall looked at him weirdly before waving back.

---

"So what do you think?"Niall just finish explaining to Harry over the phone on what happened to when he went to go tutor Liam.

"Well, it's super cute that yall kissed "Harry gushed "But I feel like he's mad."

"Wait why would he be mad ?"Niall asked worriedly.

"Well it's obvious Matt likes you-"

"Why is everyone saying that, he only sees me as a friend."Niall tried defending himself but deep down he had a feeling Harry was right.

"I'll ask him for you-"

"No!That's weird and if he does like me by you asking him, he'll think I like him."

"Fine but watch soon he'll ask you out even if you're with Liam."Harry warned.

"But he knows I like Liam."Niall said dumbly.

"So? He probably thinks you can change your mind or something."He shrugged.

"I guess"Niall sighed "I'll talk to you tomorrow,bye."

"Goodnight "Harry said before both hung up.

---
1818 words
I'm so sorry for not updating!Ive been busy with homework and stuff.I still have to read and do some homework but I put it aside to write.

Hopefully you liked it!
•J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 933 81
ig posts of larry and ziam. only the ships posting but others commenting...
1.4K 69 12
When a boy named Jacob fell in love with his one year younger also Canadian best friend Kevin... What will happen? Does Kevin feel the same? Yes he d...
333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
39.1K 2.7K 13
Calum is sad and mermaid!Luke finds him. Cover changed. Completed 2016