Star Wars The Clone Wars (Fan...

By Silentx13

What if order 66 never existed? What if Cont Doku was in charge not The Emperor? Ok this is my first Fan-fic... More

Domino Squad's First Assignment Part 2
Ally and Ghosts
Different?
Stranded
Shatter
Capture
Voices
The Bomb
Where are they?
Xander
Punishment part one
Punishment part two
Patience
Replacement
By Blood It Will Be Free...
Found Them
Freedom
Keep Them Alive
Spy
Ash's Heart Part 1
Ash's Heart Part 2
The new Adviser
Fight
Secrets and Lies part 1
Secrets and Lies part 2
Secrets and Lies part 3
Ash and Rex
Power
Love
Underground
The Meeting
Reunion
Character Profiles
Character profile 2#
agree to train
Day One Of Training
Guardian Powers
Guardian Training
Only More Questions
Attack
Confused Is An Understatement
Paralyzed
Deal
Who are you?
Whos side are you on?
I'm sorry
The Last Battle
After
Extras

Domino Squad's First Assignment Part 1

2K 30 16
By Silentx13

A/n Ok I said a lot in the description, and im just going to start. So this is based off the Rookie episode form "Star Wars The Clone Wars (show)" but it starts this is at the end and....yeah, note: this is not going to be in chronological order. (And of course Spoiler Alert.)

Third Person Narrative

Heavy moved him self forward, he heard one droid ask "Do we take prisoners?"

"I don't." He said as he was just about to press the button to activate the bomb but before he could a hand with a black clove stepped on his wrists of both his hands.

"They might not, you might not, but I do." Said a voice. Then the man who was on his hands pulled him upward and threw him against a wall. Where someone held him tight and pressed a gun under his chin. Heavy looked at the man who pulled him up, he was tall, wear black and dark gray amor and he had a handle strapped on his back. He turned to face Heavy or more accurately the person who was holding him and he gave them a slight nod.

"Let him go!" Said Caption Rex coming out firm the air docks, holding his two twin blaster's. Then all the droids in the room truned to aim there guns at Capital Rex and Commander Cody, Fives and Echo who joined him.

But the man raised his hand and the droids held there fire. "If you don't want my partner to blast a hole there your friends head, I'll suggest you put down your weapons....Now." He said turning to face them.

Commander Cody's P.O.V

"Just to let you know you have a minute to decide if you'll either surrender or die instantly." He added.

I held my blasters tight, I looked at over at Rex, who I could tell was just about ready to shoot this guy. I took a breath, and the man moved his hand upward and the person holding Heavy got ready to fire.

"Stand down." I said bitterly.

"What?" Said Rex.

"I said stand down." I put my blaster on the floor, and so did Rex and the two rookies did too.

"Smart move." Said the man, "Raya, drop him." He said turning to the person who held Heavy. They dropped him and the person who was holding him was a girl. She had dark purple eyes and her hair was to her waist and it was dark blond. I didn't realize she was a girl because the way she held him blocked out how she looked.

"Who are you?" I asked.

He turned and gave me a long look, "You can call me Blade." He said turning form me.

"Now what?" Asked Rex quietly, so only I could hear.

"I'm not sure." I replied.

"You four..." Said the man pointing to some droids "...I want you to bind them and bring them to the barracks. I want to of you inside and two outside. Understand."

"Roger, Roger." Replied the droid's. They blinded our hands behind our back and started lead us out of the room. Then Raya came out dragging Heavy behind her.

"You forgot one." She said coldly handing him to one of the droids.

"And make sure to keep your eyes on them." She said.

"Roger, Roger." Said the droids. She just nodded and turned to go back into the command center.

They brought us into the barracks and ordered is to sit down.

"Why did we surrender?" Hissed Rex after a few moments of arriving and sitting down.

"I don't know ok." I replied. Even though Rex was wearing a mask I could tell be was glaring at me. I gave a heavy sigh. What do we do? And who were those people? I thought to myself.

Blade's P.O.V... (Back in the command center.)

"Now what?" Asked Raya.

"I contact General Grievous." I replied

"Alright." She said leaning on a chair. I walk a few feet a way and called General Grievous.

"What?" He asked.

"We have control of the base again." I said calmly.

"Very good and what if the Clones?" He asked.

"I took them prisoner." I replied.

"Why not kill them?" he said angrily.

"Because there is a Commander and a caption, which means that they have useful information and I find it helpful when you have leverage over enemy's." I said.

He was quite for a few moments then asked "how do you plan to get them to talk?"

"Let me worry about that, you worry about invading Kamino. Blade out." I said shutting off the communication device.

"Ok, now what?" She asked.

"Now we wait." I said sitting down in a chair.

"What if some Jedi come by looking for there friends." Raya said.

"Then we capture them and we have two general's that will give us information." I said.

A few moments passed "Raya. I want you to keep an other pair of eyes on them." I said to her.

"Alright." She said getting up to leave.

Third Person Narrative...(With Anakin & Obi-Wan Kenobi)

"Still nothing?" Asked Anakin.

"Yes, I'm starting to get slightly worried." Said Obi-Wan. With that Anakin turned, and started heading out the door.

"Were are you going?" Asked Obi-Wan.

"To see how things are going on in the Rishi system." Said Anakin. He headed to the hanger and he saw Ahsoka.

"Come on Snips," he said.

"Alright, were are we going?" She asked.

"To Rishi system." He replied.

"And were going there because?" She asked.

"Cody and Rex haven't reported back in hour's and I have a bad feeling about this." He said, Ahsoka just nodded.

Echo's P.O.V

I took a sharp breath, the door opened and that girl named Raya walked in and sat down on one of the beds.

"You should be thankful that we didn't decide to kill you...or not yet." She said.

"So you are planning to kill us." I said.

"Well......maybe, don't know yet." She said. I just looked at her, she must have me a wicked smile that sent a chill down my spine. About tweeny minutes passed when a voice came over Raya's communicater.

"Raya?" Blade asked.

"Yep." She replied.

"Bring one of the Clones in here alright, but not the Caption or the Commander." He said.

"Alight..." She said "...you. Get you hide moving." She said pointing at me with her gun. I stood up and she lead me out of the room and into the Command center.

I started breathing deeply, Raya forced me into a seat. ""Quid vultis adducere eum?" She asked in a laugauge I didn't understand.

"Nam et est discipulus super Jedi habeo advenientes duo explicare." He replied.

"Et alius?" She asked.

"Youll 'animadverto." He said smoothly.

"Now, a Jedi is about to call us, you are going to answer and you will say anything I tell you too. And if you don't or give them a hint your in trouble, I usher you will die a slow and painful death. Understand." He said pressing a blaster to my throat. I nodded slowly, something about him was just freaking me out and my gut told me it wouldn't be smart to try to be a hero. A few moments passed when a voice came on the commlink chanale.

"Ok, it's show time. Now answer it." He commanded me. I took a deep breath and walked over and answered it.

"Yes sir?" I said.

"Hi, this is General Skywalker. Capital Rex and Commander Cody were supposed to check in here, did they?" He asked.

"Yes they did, but they left hours ago." Said Blade in a voice so quiet I could barely hear him.

"Yes they did, but they left hours ago, sir." I repeated him.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Positive." Said Balde pressing a gun to my back.

"Positive, sir." I said trying to sound calm.

"Alright thank you." He said I just nodded.

"That wasn't that bad." Said Balde.

"I hear a but, coming up." Said Raya.

"But he did believe you, he'll be here shortly." Said Blade.

"What do we do?" She asked.

"Adduc captivis nostrae navi Droids sume tecum. Jedi ego curabo." He said.

"Ok, but next time I want to have some fun also." She said, then she bashed me on the head with her gun and everything went black.

Rex's P.O.V

I looked around trying to figure out an escape plan, so far nothing. The door opened and Raya walked in, and turned to the droids and said "We are moving them to the ship."

"Roger, Roger." Said both droids in unison.

"Come on get up. All over you." She said, we all stood up and they lead us outside and onto a Spertice ship. They drought us onto a detention block and put us in a cell they they walked out.

"Got any plans on how to get out of here?" Asked Cody.

"No, not yet." I replied.

Ahsoka's P.O.V

I looked over at Anakin, "Something is wrong here, that trooper was hiding fear in his voice." I said.

"I know." He replied.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"We are going to go down there to see what's wrong." He replied, I nodded and a feeling deep inside told me that something was most definitely wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 76 15
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away Jedi padawan Aayla Moon fights her way to a place in the Jedi Order, hoping to become a Knight some day. W...
188K 4.1K 68
BOOK TWO IN THE SKYWALKER TWIN SERIES . I highly recommend you read the first book first. But I can't stop you so do what you want lol. The grammar i...
5.9K 391 26
Have you ever considered the idea that one small act could change the galaxy? Perhaps one moment's hesitation could make a person change forever; one...
78.2K 1.1K 30
I decided to write my own novel so I could give it the content I wanted. I do not own star wars and I do not make any money from this novel. In this...