The not so "Nerdy" nerd (NaLu...

Pupkey által

Natsu Dragneel is the smartest student in Fairy Tail Academy and considered the top in all Fiore. He is known... Több

IM SO EXITED!!!
Chapter 1: Introducing Natsu
Chapter 2: The meeting
Chapter 3: Interesting...
Chapter 4: The attack
Chapter 5: The mystery savior is... YOU!?
Chapter 6: Let's follow him
Chapter 7: Making friend's...and frenemies
Chapter 8: The competition
Chapter 9: Natsu vs Gray
Chapter 10: The start of a beautiful friendship...kinda
Chapter 11: Getting used to it
Q&A: Ask Pupkey
Chapter 12: Remembering the past
Chapter 13: Our Past 1
Bad News
Chapter 14: Our past 2
Chapter 15: Thinking & Dreaming with pink
Chapter 16: A Basketball tryout? A group project?...and a Queen bee?
Chapter 17: Neighbors
Chapter 18: Hanging with my Frenemie
Chapter 19: Project's and sleepovers
Chapter 20: Admitting our feeling's
Chapter 21: [ You Name it ]
Chapter 22: Got my old dad back
Chapter 23: My...memories and... past?
Chapter 25: Brothers conflict
Quick question
Chapter 26: Let's confess!
Not an update, but an awesome pic!
Chapter 27: Nakama's and the Black Wizards kidnap
Chapter 28: From friend to rival...at basketball that is
SORRY!!! T^T/ARIGATOU!!! :D
Chapter 29: Tigers vs Fairies
Chapter 30: The game continues
Chapter 31: Our hands, Our master
Chapter 32: From good to bad
100 Questions Tag
Read Facts About Me...or else :P
Another tag :D
Chapter 32: Bonus talk
Chapter 33: Best friends are supposed to look out for each-other right?
CELEBRATION!!!
Chapter 34: Mafias
Chapter 35: Luce
Been a while

Chapter 24

6.4K 241 309
Pupkey által

Yo Mina!!!

Did you like the ending in the last chapter? ^~^

I bet you know who the bad guy is...do ya?

What?! You dont?

Nah! You do know!...Or do you?... *v*

Enjoy the chap which I didn't name cause I didn't know what to name it!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV~

I was walking out of school with the group. Natsu didn't come to school today. I wonder why. He is a perfect attendance student. Its weird for him not to come.

"Ne, Gray?" I said and he looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"Did Natsu say anything about not coming today?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Like I care...although, when I was passing thru his house I heard some loud thud noises..." He said rubbing his chin.

"That's odd..." I said as a worried look covered my face.

"Are you worried about him~?" Asked Mira wiggling like an idiot. I rolled my eyes but had a deep blush in my face.

"Bet he didn't want to come. I mean who does?" Said Gajeel looking back at the school.

"I like coming to school" Levy said and Gajeel laughed.

"Nerd..." He muttered receiving a punch from her.

"Oh? I think that darned mosquito is back!" He said playfully and Levy started chasing him. 'Awwww love!'

"Why don't you check on him?" I looked at Jellal who was holding hands with Erza.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean go to his house and check if he's OK. You're worried about him aren't you?" He asked smirking and I blushed. I thought about it for a second.

"I guess I could...let me call my dad and tell him I'm going to a friends house." I said dialing his number.

"Outousan, can I go to a friends house today?...Yes you know that person..." 'You just don't like him' I added in my head" ...I'll be home no later than 8:30...Love you too!Bye!" I said ending the phone call. I looked back at my friends who where looking at me shocked.

"What?"

"Y-you sounded happy...and he didn't yell or anything..." Levy said with a disbelief look. I smiled at her.

"Let's just say everything is back to normal..."I said my smile never leaving my face. I turned to Gray.

"I'll follow you" I said and he nodded. Then a dark aura appeared from behind me.

"Love rival..." I herd Juvia say and I sweat drop.

"Please..."Gray muttered kissing Juvia in the cheek which caused her to froze. He kept walking like nothing happened.

"OTP!!!! This is progress!!!" Mira and Levy squealed while Juvia fainted. Erza nodded with a proud look next to Jellal who was smirking as well as Gajeel.

I said goodbye to them and ran to catch up with Gray. When I did I looked at him and gave him a big smirk. He looked away with a blushing face.

"N-nani?" He asked still looking away.

"You came clear about how you feel now?" I asked and he tchd.

"I-It was so she stopped saying things about love rivals..."

"OK...yeah...sure it was~~~~!" I said nudging him on the side. He just tched again. A few minutes later we arrived to Natsu's house.

We went towards the door and I knocked on it.

"Natsu! You in there!?" I yelled. No answer.

"Oi! Flame brain, open the door!!!" Gray yelled knocking harder than I did. Still no answer.

"Do you think his home?" I asked Gray who was looking for something in his wallet.

"He's home alright..." He said taking out a key.

"Is that a key for his house?" I asked and he nodded.

"I took his copy when he wasn't looking. I knew it would come in handy." He said smirking while unlocking the door.

We entered the living room to see Natsu on the couch sleeping with one arm covering his face. We came closer to him.

"Maybe he is sick..." I said noticing his face was a little red.

"Oi!!! Wake up!!!" Gray said yelling in his ear. Nothing.

"He's a deep sleeper." I concluded looking at him. I removed his arm reaviling his face. His eyes where red and puffy while his red cheeks where stained with tears.

"Looks like...he's been crying...and a lot" I said looking at his face. He twitched which made me yelp.

"Otou...san...Zeref...nii..."he mumbled in his sleep.

"What do you think his dreaming about?" Asked Gray.

"I don't know. But it has to do with his fa-"

"WAIT!!! DONT LEAVE!!!" I was interrupted by Natsu jolting up and screaming. He was panting and sweating slightly.

"N-Natsu! Whats wrong?!" I asked panicking. He held his head and his hair covered his eyes. He calmed his breathing.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked us.

"Lucy here was worried about you so we came to see how you where." Gray said calmly, but you could notice the worry in his face.

"Oh..." He said. There was a moment of silence which I broke.

"Are you OK?" I asked worried. I touched his face which was still wet. He nodded slowly.

"Baka. Tell us what's wrong. Your obviously not OK" Gray said. Natsu hesitantly pointed to a piece of paper that was on the floor.

I picked it up and read it.

Gray's POV~

I looked at Lucy who was reading the papers. Her eyes widen every time she moved her eyes to another sentence. Then she started crying.

"Oh my God...Natsu..." She said hugging him. He buried his face in her neck and hugged her back. I picked the paper up and my eyes widen as well.

He's older brother is Zeref who has been lying to him all these time, he got amnesia and forgot all about him, his dad never told him about him and is now looking for the last Jiggle Butt and still hasn't come back.

I looked at him in sympathy. They broke the hug and Natsu wiped Lucy's tears away. He smiled.

"At least I know he still loves me...he had a good reason to leave..." He said and we smiled."...but Zeref has no excuse for not telling me that I'm his brother..." he said in an angry tone making us frown. I spoke.

"You should talk to him about it...but don't jump to conclusions. Let him explain himself first. If its a lousy excuse then beat the crap out of him"

"Gray! That's no way to solve things!" Lucy scoweld me. She turned to Natsu with a smile. "Remember that well be here for you Natsu...No matter what happens..."

"Arigatou, Luce" he said hugging her. She blushed but hugged back.

"S-sure"

"Sorry to interrupt but when are you gonna confront Zeref?" I asked and they broke apart blushing. 'If only they would admit there feelings...good thing I'm not like that!'

"I don't know but not today. But when I'm ready I'll say that we need to discuss something like adults...Now let's get something to eat. IM STARVING!!!" He whined and I sweat drop and so did Lucy.

"Aye!" I look down to see Happy with a fish tail. I picked him up.

"You look well fed" I said caressing his head. He purred and Natsu frowend.

"Don't touch him. I don't want him getting Stripper Syndrome." He said taking him from me. I glared at him which he returned.

"I'm going to take a shower. Be right back!" He said going up stairs. I took my shirt off, plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV.

"You do know this isn't your house right?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, but I come over a lot. I even enter when he's not home." I said looking for something to watch.

"You two are so close, you don't even know. And you won't admit it!" She exclaimed and I cocked a brow at her.

"You two are so in love, you don't even know. And you won't admit it!" I said quietly back to her so Natsu wouldn't hear. She blushed. Right on cue he came down in a plain withe tee under a red hoddie, jeans and white convers.

"OK we can leave." He said and looked at me. A vain popped out of his forehead. "PICK UP YOUR DANG CLOTHES!!!! AND GET OUT OF MY COUCH!!! YOULL GET STRIPPER CUTIES ALL OVER IT!!!!"

"AND WHY SHOULD I YOU STUPID TABASCO BREATH!?!?!"

"BECAUSE ITS MY HOUSE ICE POP!!!'

"YOU WANNA GO ASH FOR BRAINS!?!?!"

"BRING IT ON EXHIBITIONIST!!!!"

We jumped at each other to punch.

"Oh! Is that Erza I see?" We froze and started acting like best friends. I looked around.

"Oi! What the heck!?"

"Yeah Luce! Wheres Erza!?" She just smiled and walked out the door. We exited behind her.

"Let's go to Fernandez. Well take my car." Natsu said getting on his car.

"Shotgun!!!" I yelled pushing Lucy out of the way and sitting in front. She glared at me and I smirked. She got on the back seat still glaring.

"Oi Stripper, I thought I told you to put your shirt on!" Natsu said and I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean you Pyro!? Its already o- WHEN DID THIS HAPPENED!?!?" I exclaimed looking at me bare chest. 'Where is it?!'

"I think it's this one..." I look back at Lucy who had my shirt in her face. She had a vein popping out. "You threw it at me for some odd reason..."

"G-gomenasai..." I said taking it from her face. Behind it was a slightly blushing pissed off Lucy.

I look back at Natsu to see him glaring daggers at me. I smirked at him.

"Let's just go..." he said starting the car and driving to Fernandez Café.

When we got there Natsu opened the door for Lucy.

"A-arigatou" she said shyly walking out.

"N-no prob!" He said grinning.

"Stop flirting and let's go inside." I said leaving them blushing.

We entered and where greeted by one of the triplets.

"Glad to see you again. Natsu, Gray and Lucy. Please take a seat where ever you'd like" he said calmly. He's Mystogan.

"Thanks Mysti!" We said and sat down. We took a seat next to a window.

"What would you like?" We looked up to see.

"Ultear!?!?!" I exclaimed. She smiled.

"If it isn't my baby bro~~And his friend." She said and they waved at her.

"Hey Ultear!"

"Since when do you work here?" I asked.

"My boyfriend got me a job here." She said and I raised a brow at her.

"And who might that be?"

"That would be me." I looked at Siegrain who appeared behind her. My jaw dropped to the floor.

"Since you know each other, it won't be a problem. Now order." She said in a commanding voice. We ordered our food and she left.

Natsu's POV~

"Hey, can I have the school work from today?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll give it to you when we get back to your place. I left my stuff there." Lucy said and I nodded.

"Have you thought on what your gonna say to your brother?" I looked at Gray. I thought for a moment then answered.

"I don't know. I'm gonna think about what to say cause I don't know how to go about this. And the next time I see him I'll confront him without hesitation! No matter the time, just not today! But what are the chances that I'll see him today?"

"Hey Natsu" We turned around and me eyes widen.

"You'be got to be kidding me..."

-----------------------------------------------

Hope you liked!

Remember to follow me and all that stuff!

And comment cause I love reading you dude's comments!

God bless!

Ja ne!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

151K 3.6K 34
Natsu Dragneel is the schools bad boy at Fairy Tail High. He's battle scarred from fights and follows his own rules. He rides a motorcycle and wears...
122K 5.4K 27
He had everything, yet needed everything. Natsu Dragneel had everything, the looks, the brains, and the money. Afterall, he was the son of the famous...
182K 8.1K 53
Lucy Heartfilia is a normal girl. She goes to Fairy Tail Academy and is one of their top students and leads a normal lifestyle. She lives alone in a...
169K 5K 55
Fairy Tail Fanfic Fairy Tail Academy is a private academy where werewolves of different packs go to school. Lucy Heartfilia and her friends, Levy McG...