Never a Dull Moment: Ninjago

By Alloydgators

We focused our attention on the Green Ninja once again. He stopped the girl in green. "Maybe....you wanna get... More

STARTING MY BOOK!?
New Adventure.
Chapter 1: Another Day.
Chapter 2: Unsurvivable
Chapter 3: Gone.
Chapter 4: The Christmas Eyes.
Chapter 5: Sleeping Late and 'Early' Training.
Chapter 7: The Cookie
Chapter 8: The Upgrade From Cookie To Ember.
Chapter 9: The Beanbag Truth, In Pink
Chapter 10: Handcuffed and Discovered.
Chapter 11: Lloyd Knows It, Lloyd Likes It.
Chapter 12: Ember Girl, Cole Pigeon
The Me Thing Im Doing -Not- At 12:30AM #2
Chapter 13: Pepperoni Eyebrows
Chapter 14: Warning on Video Games.
A/N let me explain.
Chapter 15 Part 1: Ice and Stuck.
Chapter 15 part 2: Ice and Non-Harry.
Chapter 16: Hiding From the Deadly Seeker.
Chapter 17: Mr- I -hate-Reflexes-and-am-going-to-kill-the-ninja
Chapter 18: Meeting Deaths Sad Goodbyes.
Chapter 19: It's a Reflex.
Chapter 20: Awkwardness.
BONUS KAI'S FATHER!!!
Chapter 21: Cake Math and Ghostly Sightings.
Chapter 22: Something Strange Happened.
A/N
Chapter 23: Swapped
Chapter 24: Getting out of the Bucket, Getting out of the Wall.
Me, Myself and I. Fandom Day
The Me-Things Which I Still Am Not Doing At 12:30am
Chapter 25: Just Slap Him! He Won't Know...
Chapter 26: The Endless Wallet has Ended!
Chapter 27: Applying For The Job.
Chapter 28: Lloyd or Floyd
Chapter 29: Floyds Boingy Belly and Pants Blast.
Chapter 30: Deflated Lloyds Screams.
The Me Thingy That I am Doing At 9:27pm.
Chapter 31: Everyones Falling Apart.
Chapter 32: He Chose Her, Over His Dying Sister.
Chapter 33: Turning to the Hot Dark.
Chapter 34: Kiss the Jay.
Chapter 35: Kai's Advice?
Chapter 36: The All So Powerful Green Ninja and McDonalds Dates
Chapter 37: The Cover Up, Dummy Made.
Chapter 38: Kai Solves The Weird Lloyd
Chapter 39: Dangerous.
Chapter 40: Kai is Still Missing.
Chapter 41: Mission Impossible.
Chapter 42: In the Towers Darkened Halls
Chapter 43: World Known
Chapter 44: Ashamed
Chapter 45: Power-Mystified.
Chapter 46: "I Dareth You."
Chapter 47: A System Overload
Chapter 48: Green Ninja is a Fake.
Chapter 49: Jay Going Touch Deprived
Chapter 50: Jay Kissed His Girlfriend
Chapter 51: Home to Cake.
GREAT IDEA GUYS
"I Love Beanbags"
Nya Finds a Duck
I just feel like you all need to see this
Conquering Himself

Chapter 6: Grilled Cheese are Always Eaten Different

564 30 59
By Alloydgators

Zanes POV

We rushed upstairs. Cole kept mumbling the word 'food' and Kai kept shaking his head and whispering 'he actually has guts!'

I didn't get it. I thought everyone had guts. But whatever.

We all stumbled into the kitchen, drooling when we smelt the grilled cheese sandwiches.

Lloyd makes the best.

I sat down in my regular spot, next to Jay, who was next to Nya. Nya was next to where Sensei usually sits, at the head of the table, and Lloyd was across from her. Next to him was Cole, then Kai.

So I was facing the guy who didn't like milk.

I didn't get it! I mean, milk is something that helps you grow strong and healthy. Yet, Kai didn't like it.

Almost as crazy as Jay not liking pancakes. Or Cole not liking peanut butter. Or Lloyd not liking hot dogs.

All I don't like is Coles duck chowder.

We all settled down and Lloyd brought out his food. And milk, much to Kai's distaste. But, Lloyd brought one glass of water, just for Kai. Jay smeared ketchup on the side of his grilled cheese before stuffing his face.

And Kai gagged at the sight. "I don't know how people can eat grilled cheese with anything else. They are supposed to be plain, not with mushed tomatoes."

Jay nosed the air. "It makes me feel different. Deal with it." He shoved more into his mouth, leaving a smear on his face. I took a bite of my sandwich, watching the scene unfold before me.

Nya smiled and wiped the ketchup off the side of Jays mouth.

Kai covered his mouth with both hands and made a fake puking sound. I wasn't disturbed, and I was sitting next to Jay.  They were just showing affection. It's not like they were kissing or anything.

Wouldn't Kai like that?

I placed two big tomato pieces on my own grilled cheese and took another bite.

Kai was turning a strange color.  "That is just disgusting," he claimed. I just chewed, enjoying the taste.  Who doesn't like tomatoes?

Lloyd came out and place a bowl of watermelon on the table, and next to it, napkins. Cole eagerly reached.

I slapped his hands, well, tried too. They went right through his arms, but he got the message. "That is for dessert." After all, I love watermelon, so we should eat it last.

Cole pouted, picking up his grilled cheese once more. He placed the corner of his grilled cheese into the milk, and then he took a huge bite, almost eating half of the sandwich in one bite. Kai inched away.

He had long thrown away his sandwich. "I lost my appetite," he moaned, holding his stomach. "Zane eats his sandwich with tomatoes, Cole eats it with milk, and Jay..." He turned a little green. "Eats his with ketchup."

We just all continued eating. Kai just placed his hands on his head. Nya was the only one eating a regular sandwich.

After making sure everything was on the table, Lloyd took his seat and grabbed his own lunch. Then, he poured himself a huge glass of milk. Kai watched curiously. Next he placed tomatoes on his own sandwich, and squeezed half the bottle of ketchup on it. He dipped his grilled cheese into his glass.

He combined all three eating methods.

Then he turned to Kai and shoved the entire ketchup, tomato, and milk soaked sandwich, in his mouth. He chewed and it made a weird sucking sound. Then, he sloshed it around and opened his mouth.

Kai ran out of the room, making gagging sounds.

We all burst out laughing. We could hear Kai ranting in the other room, pacing the floor for the rest of the lunch.

"Watermelon time!" Cole cheered, reaching his ghost figure hand into the bowl. "Let's have a contest! Who can eat the watermelon the fastest!"

"You're on!" Jay gloated, "I will completely whip you."

"What about Kai?" I asked, not wanting the fire ninja to be left out. After all, he has to eat something.

By the time Jay had gotten Kai out of the other room, Cole had eaten everyone's watermelon.

I didn't get a piece. A single piece.

Cole didn't seem to mind that he ate everyone else's. But I did.

I didn't get a piece! I'm so disappointed. But what can you do?

We left the Bounty, leaving behind Jay and Cole. After all, some one had to stay and watch the Bounty and Cole probably couldn't move since he was full of watermelon. And what other way to torture him more than leave him with Jay?

He deserves it. He ate our watermelon.

When we arrived at Ronins new shop, in Jamanakai village, we wasted no time in going inside. There was Ronin, bent down, and shoving something under a board on the floor of his shop. Around him were vases and tools, benches and pillows, swords and steering wheels, and fishing nets and boots.

It was pretty much a junkyard.

Ronin was singing about a long legged sailor or something. I stepped on the floor of his store and it creaked under my weight, making Ronin spin around. He saw us, gasped, letting his mouth hang open, and then slammed the board back in place and stood up, as if he wasn't there in the first place. He awkwardly walked toward us, eyeing the water ninja, who was busy peering over at the daggers that hung on the far wall.

"Hey."

"We did not see anything if you didn't want us too," I told him truthfully. He probably put the money in the floor. The other ninja followed my queue and acted like they didn't see anything, scanning the roof of the building.

"Thanks guys." He shrugged and looked at us all. "What brings you here to this sweet little village? Looking for something?" He gestured to his shop. "I have stuffed animals, picture frames, golden coins, a vacuum, rugs,-"

"We came for the Venomari poison gas," Kai told him truthfully. "The kid had a little run in with some of that stuff and it didn't turn out very nice. He's okay now, but it gave us a scare." He patted Lloyd on the back and didn't seem to notice Lloyd squinting madly at him. Nya giggled.

"And why would you need this...gas?" Ronin asked carefully, not giving away if he had any or not. I knew we wouldn't get anywhere anytime quick.

I got switched my eyes to the scanner mode and started scanning his shop for any gases or airtight packages. I went up and down the walls and turned around, toward the door.

"We don't need it. We would like to know if you have any and sold it to anyone," Lloyd admitted. He ran his hand through his hair. "Nobody should even sell the stuff in the first place. "

"Jay says that this venom could kill someone," Nya stated, telling Ronin in her own words that she is with Jay now. The junk collector backed off. I tuned out the next sentences and phrases as I slowly turned in a circle, scanning everything.

"Hold it, Nindroid." Ronin held out his hand, startling me. "No scanning in my store." He gave me a look of unbelief, showing me that he was amazed I didn't trust him.

I sighed in defeat and was about to take my scanner off, when it found a life form in the last wall. I checked and recounted my friends before acknowledging that this was an intruder.

Lloyd and Kai were talking to Ronin a little more, while Nya walked around, checking out the daggers.

The beeping red blotch moved around inside Ronins back room, probably his living quarters. I watched it open something and pull something out, but I couldn't see what.

I inched my way around the conversation and into the room, watching the human carefully. I approached where the human was, hopping over a shirt that was laying in a heap on the floor. The intruder turned to the side, holding what looked like three golden coins. I slowly pulled out my shurikens and stepped forward. Another floor board creaked and I cringed, hoping that the intruder didn't hear me.

They did. And the intruder whirled around. I stared into the terrified eyes, gasping as the left dark green eye and the right ocean blue eye seemed to enter my soul.

In a flash, the ragged clothed person had pinned me to the wall and held my own shuriken against my neck.

"Breathe, die. Make any kind of noise, die."

ICE NINJA O-U-T

Bad chapter. Baaaad ending. Enjoy all, I guess.

I think this one is kinda boring, but let me no what you think!

Comments please!
Question.
Who do you think ate the grilled cheese the grossest?
Zane- tomatoes
Cole- milk
Jay- ketchup

No  voting on Lloyd, because he combined all three.

Please tell me, I'd love to know.

Thanks for commenting.

ALLIGATOR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 156 16
"Lego ninjago?" I rasp out, dragging my hand through the strands on my head. "Okay so a perfect match. A soulmate?" "Platonically..." There is no wa...
351K 9.3K 26
Honestly, it's not easy being the sister to the guy who can zap you whenever he chooses. I mean I love him and all... I remember the day it all start...
2.9K 95 7
(y/n) was a rather shy and nervous boy, who was always having a hard time fitting in. But eventually he found a place he enjoyed being in, Sensei Gar...
548K 7.5K 53
"You're.....the ninja?" "In the flesh." The one in the red commented. "But, I cannot be flesh." The one in silver poked. "I guess you have a point...