Nightmare Town

By LaylaGawdyss

Believe only half of what you hear but everything that you see. Your mind is not playing games with you. Trus... More

The start of it all (part 1)
The start of it all (part 2)
Dreaming
Hello again
Remembering the good and the bad.
Make up Sort of?
What a Day
What The Hell?
Hearing Things
Dreaming: When I First Met You (part 1)
Dreaming: Why Me? (part 2)
Watching in The Shadows
Old Ways
Eternally
All Mines
Not Me
His Queen
I Hope
Not Something I Wanted
It Was You!
I Hate You, I Hate You All
Blood That The River Cried
Wise Words
Today Marks The Day
Start of a New Life
Wake up call
Her Nightmare.

Hot Love and Emotion

4.1K 236 26
By LaylaGawdyss

Zari

This might have been everything but enjoyable. All Chris and my mom did was talk, laugh, bring back old memories and joke around the whole entire time we been here. It's like she hasn't even bother to spark a conversation with me.

How in the hell you wanted me to come and spend time with you but your sitting here smiling up in my ex face?

I wasn't disgusted, nor was I even mad. I was just irritated with the whole situation. Like I'm here, your daughter, talk to me spend time with me, I didn't waste my gas or my time coming here to watch you and him talk and laugh about everything.

Every second that past by I honestly felt myself about to explode with anger. I know I said I wasn't mad about it, but it's really starting to get to me.

It started getting to me so much I pushed my plate back and leaned back in my chair, my face probably balled up, but I couldn't help it.

My mom and Chris stopped laughing and looked at me.

"You okay honey? You haven't touched your food, are you sick?" She asked me finally giving me the time of day.

I shot her a quick smile then got up. "I'm fine, I'm going to the bathroom," I mumbled pushing the chair back with force I didn't intend to have, but at the time I didn't care.

I walked up to my old room and slammed the door, locking it before I went to go lay down on the bed.

"At least I still have you bed." I mumbled into the sheets.

I wanted to get comfortable, so I took off my shirt, exposing my red and white lace bra. I stood up and slid my shorts down revealing my white lace panties. I got back in my old bed getting under the covers and snuggling against my sheets and pillows.

"Damn I forgot how soft my bed was." I licked my lips while slowly closing my eyes.

_____

"I got my eyes on you, you're everything that I see

I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly

I got my eyes on you, you're everything that I see

I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly

I can't get over you, you left your mark on me

I want your hot love and emotion."

My eyes shot up as I sat up quickly looking for my phone.

"Aww fuck, fuck, fuck!" I shouted to myself. I threw the covers off me and looked around for my phone.

"Where's my damn phone?" I asked myself palming myself and putting my hand on my hip.

"Looking for this?"

I turned my body around to face who ever voice I heard in the room, and there he stood holding my phone like it was a pair of granny panties.

I sighed of relief then walk to him. "Can I get my phone?" I asked holding my hand out.

"Mmmm who's babe?" He asked looking at my phone screen with his brow raised.

"It's that nigga you are dealing with now?" He asked once again.

"Chris can I please get my phone? He's probably worried or pissed that I didn't come home yet," I mumbled trying to reach for my phone, but as usual he stretch his arm out higher, so I couldn't get it.

GREEEAAAT now I must deal with this shit.

I licked my lips then turn on my heels to put back on my clothes.

"Oh, nice set by that way." He chuckled. "Still trying to look good for daddy huh?"

"Pssh as if," I rolled my eyes and slipped back on my shirt and shoes. "Keep my phone, I don't have time for your bullshit," Noticing I was still slightly sleepy I rubbed my eyes and sat back on the bed with my hands in between my legs.

"What I tell you about cursing me like that," Even though my back was turned away from him I know he had the most serious face he could master up.

"Fuck you," I told him instantly regretting it. Knowing I was surely about to be put in a serious situation I stood up and turned to look at him.

"I am so sorry Chris I didn't mean to say that," I said desperately hoping and praying that he won't hurt me to bad.

He chuckled lowly then licked his lips slowly, looking in my direction. He dropped my phone on the floor and stepped on it.

My eyes got wide, but I dare not say anything foolish towards him, or I'll be in even more trouble.

It's crazy because even though we're not dating I'm still scared of him, and all the things he could possibly do.

He started walking to me taking off his jacket and ran his hands through his hair.

Every step he took forward, I took a step backwards. This pattern soon stopped when my back was up against the wall, and his body was close to mines. He looked down at me then let out and evil chuckle.

"You know, I'm not about to let you slide with saying that shit, remember when you last said that you ended up in the hospital with a broken hip?" He placed both of his hands on my waist and pushed me harder against the wall.

It's true the last time I said fuck you was that very same night. He hates those two words, and I said it with so much spite in my voice, but I mean when somebody insulting you what you going to say? Are you just going to stand there and take it?

"You heard what I said right?" He asked snaking his hand across my butt cheeks, and up the middle of my back all the way up to my hair, and grabbing it tightly, yanking my head back, so that my chin was pointed up at him.

"Yes," I mumbled trying my hardest not to look him in his face.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you," He said through gritted teeth.

I slowly looked up at him, looking him in his eyes. "Yes," I repeated.

He smirked and got a tighter grip on my hair, yanking my hair back causing my head to jerk up higher and a wince to escape my lip. He looked down at me and bit my chin, then slowly kissed up to my lips.

"I'm not going to hurt you physically this time baby girl, but sexually instead, it's been so long since I got to feel those walls around me, clinging on to me, crying for me to penetrate her harder," He chuckled and bit his bottom lip before placing a kiss on my lips.

I was too in shocked to kiss even back, better yet to even say anything. Once he noticed that I wasn't kissing him back he pulled my hair back even more and used his other hand to slap my ass hard.

I gasp from the stinging sensation, and he gladly slipped his tongue in my mouth forcing me to kiss him back.

I was trying my hardest not to give in, but I just couldn't fight the urge to kiss him, it was something I was longing to have for the longest and I'm getting just what I wanted.

Finally finding the rhythm of the kiss, I kissed him back with just as much lust he was giving me. Even though my head was aching from all the pulling he was doing, my body was hot for him, and even though this wasn't the time of day, better yet the right time. I couldn't help it.

He pulled away from the kiss while smirking, he bit his lip at me then picked me up walking to my bed, throwing me on it, making me yelp out in shock.

"You're going to scream, so you need tape," He looked around then quickly went to my old desk looking in my drawers.

"A-ha!" He took out the gray duct tape and ripped it off with his teeth. Chris slip on top of me and covered my mouth with it. "There you go baby, look at you, your body all hot for me," He did a slight chuckle then took off his shirt.

My eyes wondered across his chest, exploring every tattoo he had. I quickly found my name he had tattooed backwards and smirked, even though my mouth was covered.

He looked down at me and bring his face closer to mines.

"You look so beautiful," He licked his lips grabbing the front of my t shirt with both of his hands and ripping it down the middle, making my breast pop out from the tight shirt. He ran his fingers down the middle of my chest and leaned down to kisses them.

Placing little kisses on my breast a shiver went down my spine. It was something about those lip of his, something that make my body yearn for him more than usual.

Looking up at me as his lips wrapped around my nipple that was covered by my thin bra.

"Mmm." I lightly moaned enjoying the simplest thing he was doing to erect my nipples.

He roughly bit them then kissed down my stomach, stopping just below my navel, teasing me with the mini kisses he was giving me.

Chris unbuttoned my short and yanked them now making sure to leave on my panties. He slipped off my shorts and threw them on the floor.

He examined my body picking up both of my legs and spreading them widely. Chris licked his lips and slowly began to lick from my ankle bone to my inner thigh, sending multiple shivers down my spine. He soon met my throbbing core and blew on it through my panties. He glanced back up at me and slowly began to kiss my sweet box that was still covered with my thin panties. I felt every tongue stroke, and every tongue swirl he was giving me, and everything just felt so good.

"Mmmm muck" I moaned. Damn this tape I couldn't even say fuck right. He chuckled then bit my lips, making my hips buck forward, my body telling him that I needed more, I wanted more, please give me more, and that's exactly what he did; after he ripped my panties off, and putting them in his back pocket.

He put my legs on either side of his shoulders, and lift my body upwards holding my lower half more towards him before his lips met mines.

Once again, my hip bucked toward onto his mouth and he took my core in.

Kissing it.

Sucking it.

Nibbling it.

Giving my sugar box the attention, she needed something Zion couldn't do fully...

"I got my eyes on you, you're everything that I see

I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly

I got my eyes on you, you're everything that I see

I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly

I can't get over you, you left your mark on me

I want your hot love and emotion..."

"Zari, Zari, got dammit Zari wake your ass up and answer the Damn phone!" My eyes shot open to the sound of my mother's voice. I took my phone and slowly sat up.

"I didn't even know I feel asleep, how long was a sleeping?" I asked her yawning and stretching out my arms, letting my phone ring constantly.

"You slept all night and half of this morning, now answer your damn phone and come join us for breakfast," She grumbled before looking down at me.

"Join who for breakfast?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Chris, your father, and I," She simply said before walking out the room, closing the door behind her.

"I want your hot love and emotion, endlessl-"

"Okay, okay!" I yelled at my phone sliding the green button across and pressing the phone to my ear.

"Hel- " I began to say, but I was shortly cut off.

"So, I know you was dreaming about me," I heard him chuckle then spoke again.

"I'll see you once you get downstairs," And with that Chris hung up the phone, and I palmed my forehead.

"Great," I mumbled.

My phone rang again and this time I knew who it was.

"Fuck..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768 56 6
The inability to recognize what emotions you're truly feeling.
489 19 12
Completed! The truth and lies the family holds with their secrets will only determine their fate, many will die and many will live its their choice b...
52.1K 3.3K 29
Where's there peace there's always some type of evil right around the corner. Could this be the final chapters of Zari and Chris? (Nightmare Town se...
2.3M 77.5K 44
Chris Brown fanfiction. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form.