You were Never Broken...

By KazaKurazumi

Your name is Sollux Captor, you just got into a matesprit with Eridan Ampora. But he's been kidnapped! You an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue #1

Prologue

579 15 22
By KazaKurazumi

Your name is Sollux Captor. Your matesprit, Eridan Ampora, was kidnapped. Now you and your friends have to save him.

But that's another story all together.

What you should tell is how you all ended up on Earth.

{Time skip- 5 years before the actual story}

The games finally ended, everyone is alive and well. Well almost everyone. You and your fellow trolls have been sent to the humans planet, Earth, as they call it.

The first thing you did when you got there, was hook up your computer. You couldn't live without it, you were a hacker, coder, whatever they call it on Earth. It was your life.

Then you contacted your morial, Karkat Vantas. You two thought you had flushed feelings for each other, but you found out after the game, you two were just pale. So you become morials, and so far it had been working for you two.

Third, you made sure that Mituna Captor, your dancestor, was living with you comfortably. Once he was taken care of, you fell asleep.

A year later, you had got a job in order to support you and Mituna. He did little things here and there to help you with money, but in the end, he couldn't help you. He needed to be taken care of himself, and you would do just that.

One day in particular, you took at nap around 12pm, while Mituna went out with his matesprit, Latula.

{Time skip again -7 hours later}

You woke up to the sound of a ping on your computer. You walk to it and sit down despite your body telling you to get some more sleep.

caligulasAquarium [CA] began trolling TwinArmageddons [TA]

CA: Hey Sol :)

TA: what the fuck do you want fiishdiick?

CA: Ouch. So mean. I just wwanted to knoww if you wwanted to hang out wwith me today.

Ugh. You couldn't fucking stand the bastard. But you had to admit, you had nothing to do. Karkat was busy with John Egbert, a human. So you decided to be a bother to the bastard.

Oh, did you mention how he is you kismesis?

Yep.

You two hated each other's guts, you wanted to kill him for all the shit he did during that game, and he wanted kill you for taking Feferi Peixes away. She was his morial, but FF left because taking care of him was too much work she said. And then you started getting red feelings for her.

And you perused them. Unlike Eridan.

TA: whatever Eriidan. ju2t tell me what tiime Ii should be there.

CA: OK. Can you meet me at my house, at lets say, it's 7 pm now, so at 7:30? Givve you thirty minutes to get ready. See you there Sol. :)

caligulasAquarium [CA] ceast trolling TwinArmageddons [TA]

TA: yea, 2ee you there.

You turn away from your computer in favor of getting ready. When you exit out of your room, Mituna was sitting there, in the kitchen, eating the human equivalent to your mind honey on your planet. Just without the devastating effects.

"Tuna, don't eat two much or el2e you'll get 2iick. OK?" You say as you pass by him, he frowns and says with a pout,
"8u7, 17'5 g00d. 17'5 v3ry d3l1c10u5... V3ry 5w337..." You begin snickering and before long, you're full blown laughing. Mituna just pouts even more as you laugh as him.

"570p l4ugh1ng 47 m3!!! 17'5 n07 3v3n funny!!!"

"2orry. You ju2t looked 2o adorable eating the honey. Ii'm really 2orry about laughiing at you Tuna." You say guilty, you made him mad, even if it was a little. He waves his hand and says with a bright smile that it hurts your eyes,
"W3ll, y0u d0n't w4n7 70 83 l473 f0r y0ur d473 w17h 3r1d4n. 533 y0u l473r."

Shit!

You forgot all about Eridan. You run to put on your different colored shoes. One was black, and one was white. You grab your keys with your psionic powers, and yell good bye to Mituna.

{Time skip again-15 minutes later}

You just barely made it on time.

You were out of breath, and you knocked on his door. When Eridan did come out, you gasp, he didn't have on his usual hipster outfit.

He had on a black t-shirts with his Aquarius sign in the middle like your shirt. Under that, he had a black and purple striped long sleeve shirt. He wore black jeans, instead of his striped pants. And he didn't have his usual shoes either. He wore regular shoes, sneakers! And that hideous scarf was nowhere to be seen!

"Why the change of outfit2 Eriidan?" You say once you get over the shock. He guides you in to the living room. When you hear voices in the next room, you ask him.

"Oh, it's just Cro and Kankri. Pay them no mind. No, I'm serious, don't pay them no mind." He starts as you look back in the room.
"As to wwhy I changed my outfit, I figures it wwas time for a change. That outfit brings up nothing but bad memories." You hear him say as brought you a faygo. He sit there and opens his. He takes a sip and you nod at his logic. It becomes silent in the room.

"2o.... What are we goiing two be doiing today?" You ask trying to break the unbearable silence.
"Wwell, do you wwant to go out to eat? I'll pay if that's the problem. We could go a restaurant, or McDonalds. Wwhich one do you wwant?" He says as he sets his faygo down. You grin and say showing your incredibly long canines,
"McDonald2 2ounds 2o good riight now. When are we leaviing?"

"Wwhenever you wwant."

"Let'2 go then. Ii need food or el2e Ii'm goiing two die." You say as you drag him out of the house.

When you got McDonalds, you order food that was enough to feed you. You didn't want to spend too much of his money. You know it's hard to get a job because of your race. The humans feared you.

When you walked to the table with the food, he asked in a concerned voice,
"Wwhy didn't you get more?"
"Becau2e Ii don't want two 2pend that much of your money. You need iit don't you?" You say confused, you thought he would he would happy you didn't spend so much.

"Dude. Cro wworks, Kankri does too. Wwe havve more than wwe need, you can go order more food. Go." He waves you off and you get back on line to get whatever you didn't get before.

{Time skip-2 hours later}

"Sol, you should go. It's getting late, and I don't wwant you walking home late." You hear him say. Then someone walks into the room, it's Kankri.

"9h, hell9 S9llux. H9w are y9u t9day? Has Eridan been g99d t9 y9u?" He says. You raise an eyebrow, it wasn't like him not to go on and on about useless ass triggers. Triggers in his words are:
" Triggers include 6ut likely will n9t 6e limited t9 class 9ppressi9n, culling culture and vi9lence against gru6s, lusus a6use, c9mplementary and anal9g9us hate speech, pail filling, slurries and 9ther c9ncupiscent fluids, lifespan shaming, a6leist slurs, pr9lix dissertation..."

He never shuts up about them.

"Oh, hey Kankrii. And ye2, ED wa2 good two me today. He even treated me two diinner, whiich Ii needed." You say smiling at Eridan, which he just blushes and looks away.

"9h. 9k. That is g99d, it w9uld have 6een very triggering if he didn't treat y9u with care. And gods f9rbid s9me9ne gets triggered 6y y9ur 6ehavi9r, the they w9uld d9 s9mething very mean and-"

"Please Kanny, stop. It's too much to listen to you." Cronus appears behind Kankri effectively shutting him up, that is for now.

"Interrupting s9me9ne is extremely triggering! Y9u need t9 6e m9re aware 9f what y9ur saying! I feel highly triggered right n9w. Please refrain fr9m d9ing that again Cr9nus." He finishes, and your happy you don't have to hear anymore.

You look at Eridan and say with an uneven smile,
"You're on your own Eriidan. Ii'm ready two leave, Ii can't take Kankrii anymore. But Ii really had fun today and thank you."

You decide you can be nice just this one time.

You get up and pull Eridan to you. You brush your lips to his and he gasps. You pull him even closer and press your lips harder on his. He closes his eyes and your hand moves to rest on his fin.

When you pull away, you realize his lips fit against your perfectly. He looks dazed and smiles at you.
"Thanks for the kiss evven if you didn't mean nothing by it." He says and you chuckle,
"But we're ki2me2ii2e2. Iit'2 natural for u2 two kii22. But you kii22 niice Eriidan." His face flushes purple and he grin looking at you.

'He'2 2o adorable! How ii2 thii2 po22iible?! Ii ju2t want kii22 hiim forever and ever.'

You were taken out of thoughts by Kankri talking again.
"S9llux, didn't I say it was very triggering to see s9me9ne c9mmitting sexual acts? Why w9uld y9u d9 this t9 me? D9 y9u n9t kn9w h9w triggering it is?! Please refrain fr9m d9ing the same thing I t9ld Cr9-" You use your psionic powers to put him in another room, and lock it.

Thank goodness he stopped.

"Sol, wvill you be back any time soon?" Cronus turns to you and you sweat drop, he can be intimidating when he needed to be.
"Um, ye2. That ii2 Eriidan want2 me over." You say trying not to show your fear. He nods and walks away.

"So, if I invite you, you'll come?!" You see Eridan's eyes sparkling happily. You couldn't bring yourself to make him sad after what he did today, so you say,
"2ure. Ju2t me22age me on Pe2terchum. 2ee you later fiishdiick!" You walk out the door feeling happy, you got along with Eridan for a day!

Little do you know, this day marks the changes in the two of you....

Hey how's the prologue? I tried to make it interesting! Hopefully I got everyone's quirks right in here. Just let me know if you see something that shoudl be fixed!

I hope you all enjoy the story, and I adding a couple that came to me, but I haven't seen anyone use it, so it may just be me.

I apologize for any spelling errors, grammatical errors, or any if I got any of the quirks wrong.

-Yanase out!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 1.8K 40
Some Davekat cuz I was bored. Basically, Dave likes Karkat. He thinks there's nothing he can do about it, but during Summer Break (wow, so original)...
78.3K 2.8K 30
Solkat Karkat Vantas just moved into a new town along with his brother Kankri and Porrim. He has this internet friend he likes to open up with but he...
31.7K 947 15
Karkat Vantas Is an ordinary troll, until an extraordinary sea dweller comes and changes his life forever. Eridan is nothing like what Karkat had exp...
25.6K 888 12
Eridan Ampora, Prince. Feferi Peixes, Princess. Sollux Captor, Prince. These three have just learned that they are betrothed to someone from anoth...