Never a Dull Moment: Ninjago

Galing kay Alloydgators

We focused our attention on the Green Ninja once again. He stopped the girl in green. "Maybe....you wanna get... Higit pa

STARTING MY BOOK!?
New Adventure.
Chapter 1: Another Day.
Chapter 2: Unsurvivable
Chapter 3: Gone.
Chapter 4: The Christmas Eyes.
Chapter 6: Grilled Cheese are Always Eaten Different
Chapter 7: The Cookie
Chapter 8: The Upgrade From Cookie To Ember.
Chapter 9: The Beanbag Truth, In Pink
Chapter 10: Handcuffed and Discovered.
Chapter 11: Lloyd Knows It, Lloyd Likes It.
Chapter 12: Ember Girl, Cole Pigeon
The Me Thing Im Doing -Not- At 12:30AM #2
Chapter 13: Pepperoni Eyebrows
Chapter 14: Warning on Video Games.
A/N let me explain.
Chapter 15 Part 1: Ice and Stuck.
Chapter 15 part 2: Ice and Non-Harry.
Chapter 16: Hiding From the Deadly Seeker.
Chapter 17: Mr- I -hate-Reflexes-and-am-going-to-kill-the-ninja
Chapter 18: Meeting Deaths Sad Goodbyes.
Chapter 19: It's a Reflex.
Chapter 20: Awkwardness.
BONUS KAI'S FATHER!!!
Chapter 21: Cake Math and Ghostly Sightings.
Chapter 22: Something Strange Happened.
A/N
Chapter 23: Swapped
Chapter 24: Getting out of the Bucket, Getting out of the Wall.
Me, Myself and I. Fandom Day
The Me-Things Which I Still Am Not Doing At 12:30am
Chapter 25: Just Slap Him! He Won't Know...
Chapter 26: The Endless Wallet has Ended!
Chapter 27: Applying For The Job.
Chapter 28: Lloyd or Floyd
Chapter 29: Floyds Boingy Belly and Pants Blast.
Chapter 30: Deflated Lloyds Screams.
The Me Thingy That I am Doing At 9:27pm.
Chapter 31: Everyones Falling Apart.
Chapter 32: He Chose Her, Over His Dying Sister.
Chapter 33: Turning to the Hot Dark.
Chapter 34: Kiss the Jay.
Chapter 35: Kai's Advice?
Chapter 36: The All So Powerful Green Ninja and McDonalds Dates
Chapter 37: The Cover Up, Dummy Made.
Chapter 38: Kai Solves The Weird Lloyd
Chapter 39: Dangerous.
Chapter 40: Kai is Still Missing.
Chapter 41: Mission Impossible.
Chapter 42: In the Towers Darkened Halls
Chapter 43: World Known
Chapter 44: Ashamed
Chapter 45: Power-Mystified.
Chapter 46: "I Dareth You."
Chapter 47: A System Overload
Chapter 48: Green Ninja is a Fake.
Chapter 49: Jay Going Touch Deprived
Chapter 50: Jay Kissed His Girlfriend
Chapter 51: Home to Cake.
GREAT IDEA GUYS
"I Love Beanbags"
Nya Finds a Duck
I just feel like you all need to see this
Conquering Himself

Chapter 5: Sleeping Late and 'Early' Training.

707 30 55
Galing kay Alloydgators

Cole POV

Once Lloyd had gotten his beloved candy stash, (I don't know where he hides it, but it must be in a good spot) we headed to bed. We were tired and it had been a long day. I don't think Lloyd slept at all, with all that sugar in him. I personally, didn't mind, for I was still in shock that he was alive!

I did mind though, when he started to moonwalk across our floor, in a white sheet, making weird farting noises.

I threw my pillow at him and it hit him right in the face. Unfortunately the blow made the pillow blow up so feathers went everywhere, but since Lloyd was so hyper we made him clean up the feathers. And then I used his pillow.

The next morning, after a breakfast of Zanes omelettes and Kai's waffles, we went to the training room to think. The best ideas come when we train.

Because Sensei was gone, helping out some sort of problem in Ninjago, we informed him that his nephew was alive and well, and that we were planning our next step. And we didn't tell him that we slept in. Kai and Jay got their hair wet, using the kitchen sink, so it looked like they were training.

I think he fell for it too. 'Early' training.

Lloyd had left halfway through training, since it was his turn to make lunch. He muttered something about 'grilled cheese sandwiches' before leaving.

I punched my solidified fist into the dummy and twirled, missing Jays nunchucks by an inch.

"So," Kai puffed, blocking Zanes punch and sending two of his own back. "What's our next move?" He panted and jumped, Zanes fast and hard kick going to waste.

I suggest. "Well, what about tracking down where we can get some of that Venomari poison gas?" The dummy flew back toward me and I twisted, causing it to hit Jay in the arm. He zapped it, hard, and lets just say that it's not a dummy anymore.

It's Lord Garmadon the second.

Jay landed a blow on my side, but I let it go through me and I ducked, avoiding his double attack. "Well, Cole," he explained in his this-is-what-I-think kind of voice. "My mother always says 'the leaf never falls far from its tree.'" He back flipped and knocked over Nya, who was focusing on drowning Kai.

"Isn't it the cherry doesn't fall far from its blossom?" Nya asked, squirting Kai in the face. Kai sputtered and growled, knocking Nya off her feet from a surprise kick, while ducking from Jays own high kick. Zane shot an ice shard my way, but I created a mini earthquake beneath him, throwing off his aim and making sure I stayed well away from Nya's water.

Zane charged toward me and I solidified and flipped him, making him fall onto Kai, who was blocking Jays punches. I wiped my hair off my sweaty forehead. Zane shrugged once he got up. "Both sayings are correct." He threw his shurikens at me, but I dodged them, but tripped over Nya and crashed on top of Kai, who was trying to get up.

"So anyway," Kai moaned. "First place we should visit would be the Serpentine." His arms quaked as he rose.

"I think we should check out Ronin first," Nya presented. She did a roundhouse kick toward me, but I cartwheeled away, sending a punch in Kai's direction. He blocked it, but missed  seeing Zanes fist coming toward his stomach.

"Good. Idea. Sis," he gasped, trying to breathe. He greedily sucked in air, while the training went on without him.

Zane agreed with the siblings, while freezing Jays feet to the deck. "If anyone would have sold something like that, it would be old Ronin." The titanium ninja frowned as Jay broke loose.

"But why would the Venomari sell the smell, if they could do it themselves?" Jays asked, stopping in the middle of the fight and raising his hands in a confused manner.

Bad move.

I was already in mid jump, aiming for Jays face.

My fist connected to his eye with a loud crunch.

"Ow!"

"Oops."

"Cole..."

He was mad.

"Does this mean you won't make me a cake this afternoon, like you promised?" I really wanted that cake.

The blue ninja growled at me, pulling his hand away from his eye. Then the red and brown headed guy shuddered.

"Now I won't look nice for Nya and my date tomorrow night!" Nya smiled sweetly at him, as if saying 'it's alright' in silent brain messaging.

So, my guess is that when Jay apologized to Nya, he asked her out too. Huh. Two in one. Good job, Jay!

Kai growled and stepped toward his sister and Jay, who were making lovey-dovey eyes at each other. "You asked her out? Without telling me?"

Jay stepped boldly forward. "Yes."

The training room went silent. I froze completely, and not because of Zanes ice. My hand was in a fist and coming to connect with Zane, while the other was blocking his kick.  Zane wasn't moving as well, only his eyes, watching the fire and the lightning.

Jay had always asked Kai first, if he could go on a date with Nya. Kai always set the rules.

1: back before 10:30
2:don't kiss
3:if you hurt her, I kill you

...and so on and so forth. You know, the same old stuff, time and time again.

Kai's eyes flickered from Nya, to Jay, and then to Nya. She gave him the puppy eyes.

Zane and I exchanged glances. What would happen.

Kai didn't blow up or start punching something, like I expected. He just nodded and patted Jay on the shoulder.

"I like someone who has guts." He did a smirk at a dazed Jay, who thought he was going to die, and approached Water.

Wait! I stared in shock. Jay has guts?! Like the daring kind? This was new!

He nodded at Nya before whispering something in Jays ear.

"You hurt her, your grandchildren will feel the flames that burnt you alive."

Ooooooo. Good threat Kai. Zane let a breath come out before starting the fight once more.  "I thought Kai was going to blow up," he admitted while throwing a punch to my side.

"Me too," I sighed. I blocked the punch and threw it to the side.

"So guys," Kai asked, throwing two fists in Nya's direction. "Let's head to Ronins after lunch."

"Sounds good," I agreed. I stood up from my ducking position on the floor and sliced the air next to Jay with my Scythe. Kai jumped in and blocked his teammate and probably his future brother-in-law with an already blackened eye, with his sword.

"So it's settled," Nya concluded. "We try Ronin first, then head to the Serpentine, if he doesn't know anything." She grunted and did another roundhouse kick towards me, but I let it go through me.

"LUNCHTIME!" Lloyd bellowed from the kitchen. His voice echoed around the training room and we dropped our stances and ran to the kitchen.

Food.

Who wouldn't run?

BLACK NINJA O-U-T

That's the first time I said that too! :) wow!

Anyway... What did you think? Just the planning for the next chapter or two...

Comment comment comment.

Vote.  But comment more! :)

Who else noticed Jays weird sentence in there?
But why would the Venomari sell the smell, if they could do it themselves?

Haha. That sounds so wrong.

Anyway, comment and tell me what you think.

Thanks people's.

ALLIGATOR.

Btw, we had no power for three days.

THREE DAYS WITHOUT WIFI! I ALMOST DIED.
I kept picking up my iPad to go check my comments and stuff and then I would remember there was no wifi! :( But I guess I was one out of 283k that didn't have power....and everyone else seemed to survive it.....

Anyway.....

It's back, so I should update soon. Thanks for being so patient. I couldn't do anything about the no power situation. I managed to update the last chapter, and two minutes later BAM the wifi goes out!

Thanks and comment!

ALLIGATOR

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.9K 95 7
(y/n) was a rather shy and nervous boy, who was always having a hard time fitting in. But eventually he found a place he enjoyed being in, Sensei Gar...
10.1K 496 10
"It's... You, (y/n)! (n/n)!" At this (y/n) froze, before looking at Jay in surprise. Jay rushed closer and examined the boy's face before smiling. "...
75.7K 2.1K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...
351K 9.3K 26
Honestly, it's not easy being the sister to the guy who can zap you whenever he chooses. I mean I love him and all... I remember the day it all start...