My Contract With A Vampire

بواسطة Whines8

Have you ever been so down on your luck, that you thought there was no way out? Have you ever been so despera... المزيد

Chapter 1- A Bad Day, A Bad Week...
Chapter 2- A Restless Night
Chapter 3- The Job offer part 1
Chapter 4- The Job Offer part 2
Chapter 5- Things Are Not As They Seem part 1
Chapter 6- Things Are Not As They Seem part 2
Chapter 7- Meeting The Guys part 1
Chapter 8- Meeting The Guys part 2
Chapter 9- Meeting The Guys part 3
Chapter 10- Terms and Conditions part 1
Chapter 11- Terms and Conditions part 2
Chapter 12- Their Candidate part 1
Chapter 13- Their Candidate part 2
Chapter 14- Their Candidate part 3
Chapter 15- Fear of Being Afraid
Chapter 16- Another Restless Night part 1
Chapter 17- Another Restless Night part 2
Chapter 18- First Morning
Chapter 19- Exploring Curiosity part 1
Chapter 20- Exploring Curiosity part 2
Chapter 21- Evening Dinner part 1
Chapter 22- Evening Dinner part 2
Chapter 23- Evening Dinner part 3
Chapter 24- Evening Dinner part 4
Chapter 25- Intentions
Chapter 26- Week 1 part 1
Chapter 27- Week 1 part 2
Chapter 28- Week 1 part 3
Chapter 29- Week 1 part 4
Chapter 30- Week 1 part 5
Chapter 31- Week 1 part 6
Chapter 32- Week 3 part 1
Chapter 33- week 3 part 2
Chapter 34- Week 3 part 3
Chapter 35- Week 3 part 4
Chapter 36- Week 3 part 5
Chapter 37- week 3 part 6 (Cole's POV)
Chapter 38 - Week 4 part 1
Chapter 39 week 4 part 2
Chapter 40 - A New Start part 1
Chapter 41 - A New Start part 2
Chapter 43 - At A Crossroads part 1
Chapter 44 - At A Crossroads part 2
Chapter 45 - Signed, Sealed, Delivered...
Chapter 46 - Simple Fun part 1
Chapter 47 - Simple Fun part 2
Chapter 48 - New Encounters
Chapter 49 - Everything Is Changing
Chapter 50 - Admitting Truths
Chapter 51 - Confused Feelings...And Bad Feelings
Chapter 52 - Out With The Old Life... In With The New Life part 1
Chapter 53: Out With The Old Life... In With The New Life Part 2

Chapter 42 - Unwanted Surprises

27K 1.5K 152
بواسطة Whines8

Okay you guys here is the next chapter of MCWAV. I had all intentions of uploading this at 5 am this morning but for some reason Wattpad wouldn't let me copy and paste from my Microsoft word doc. So I had to figure out another way. Anyway, Now I'm worried that it will have unknown errors so please forgive me if this chapter does. I hope everyone enjoys this chapter and don't forget to comment, vote and tell your friends about my story. 

Whines8... Enjoy

********************************************************************

Chapter 42- Unwanted Surprises 

One... two... three... four... five, counting, this is what I've been doing for the pass few seconds, six... seven... eight, counting. At the moment I had my eyes squeezed shut and like an insane person I was silently counting, hoping to God that once I got to ten the banes of my existence would disappear like they were never here.

At ten, I opened my eyes with just a little slither of hope only because when my eyes were closed I hadn't heard their voices not even once. But, to my dismay, that small slither of hope was short lived as my eyes focused once more on the three brothers who I was certain were put on this earth to torture me.

"If you're done with the dramatics, I think upstairs in the loft is best," Cole said impatiently making me shoot a glare towards him, "I'm not going anywhere with you," I said angrily before shooting the same glare towards Kendall and Jayden, "Any of you."

"Why are you guys even here, I thought Carmela made it clear I didn't want you coming here until I was ready to talk?"

Kendall gave a light grin, clearly not phased by my tone, "We help her open this club and besides, Carmela's our sister, she couldn't ban us even if she tried."

That comment made my blood boil even more, "Still, I was told you three agreed not to come by here until I was ready. Carmela told me you promised to give me my space," I hissed out trying my hardest not to draw any more attention to myself then there already was; no thanks to the Sullivan's.

Cole didn't miss a beat as he stepped closer towards the bar, leaning over it almost as he spoke next, "We gave you space, almost a weeks worth of space, now it's time we talk. We're tired of waiting for you to get over it already, there's things we need to handle now," he hissed back in obvious annoyance, which only made me more mad.

My face must have shown just how livid I was, because suddenly Jayden had quickly stepped closer to the bar as well, "Look, What Cole is trying to say here is, we hate how things went down back at the estate and we want to talk, maybe explain a little more... apologize a little better than we did before."

"Come on sweetheart, we know we don't deserve it, but could you at least give us another chance to explain," Kendall asked his face now clear of his signature smile.

At that moment, something dawned on me. Looking around at the brothers, then towards the people waiting patiently around the bar as they looked towards the brothers in fear and what looked to envy and for most of the women... want. I realized something, I have been a victim to the brothers manipulative and smooth talking games more often than I gave them credit for. Now, standing here face to face with all three of them once again, I finally see things a little clearer. This is what they did; what they do, this is how they always seem to get what they want. It was like they new just what to do and who was going to do what just the right way to get what they wanted.

Kendall always seemed to be able to get me to let my guard down just a little with that easy going smile and witty talk. Then, there was Jayden, he always seemed to make everything look, sound and feel better. He was always the one giving the kind and reassuring comments... always making me feel wanted, even needed in some way. Then there was Cole, with his strong, demanding presence. He always seemed to lead the conversation; always making sure they benefited out of a situation. Never taking no for an answer, he's always had an end game... a reason for everything he said and did. Cole made me feel uncertain about what I wanted and myself, he was intimidating and it worked in his favor because I always found myself second-guessing everything, my lines started to blur, my walls always seemed to become weak... And I was always on edge, trying to stay alert and above water.

That's what the Sullivan brothers did to me and I was tired of being pulled in multiple directions, I was tired of wondering if what I was doing or feeling was right or wrong. I was tired of everything... So as if a light bulb had just been turned on inside my mind, I decided enough was enough, I was done with letting the Sullivan brothers yank me and my emotions around, I wasn't going to just let them have what they wanted.

I was going to do what I wanted now and right now all I wanted was for them to leave me alone.

Standing up straighter, I brought my attention back to the awaiting men in front of me and with as much confidence and determination that I could muster; I placed my hands on my hips and shot them all a defiant glare, "No," I said sharply.

Jayden was the first to react as his face went from hopeful to devastated in a matter of seconds, "Amelia..." Jayden began to say only to be cut off by Kendall who looked just as surprised as he was, "What? What do you mean, no?" he asked.

Not trying to go into another back and forth argument with the three of them all over again, I shook my head in response as I began to walk away; hoping they'd get the hint and finally leave me alone. To make my wishes even more clear I deliberately began to take orders again from the awaiting customers at the other end of the bar, intentionally smiling bigger and innocently flirting with a few male customers as I made their drinks just to seal the deal.

I had no idea what had come over me, but I also had no intention of stopping. I wanted to show them that I didn't care about them; I wanted to show them that they meant nothing; that I didn't want another apology or any more explanations.

After a minute of this, some of the male bar attendants must have noticed my little ruse or they just were itching to flirt because suddenly I had a couple of nice looking men standing across from me grinning from ear to ear. It was obvious they all were vampires seeing as all three of them had let their fangs descend and instead of shivering in fear like I really wanted to at the sight of them, I fought back my fear and took the opportunity to go with it... anything to get the Sullivan brothers to leave and out of my life.

Deciding to be fearless and bold, I reached my hand out to one of the male vampires across from me, resting my hand flirtatiously on his strong bicep, all the while trying my best not to show just how scared I actually was, "What can I get you and your friends here?" I asked with a soft smile; while silently hoping my lips weren't quivering from how nervous I truly was.

To my shock the man quickly grabbed my hand and brought his nose down to gently skim across the skin of my forearm and hand as if he were smelling me, "You... Since you're asking," the main said in a familiar voice I couldn't place.

My eyes went wide as I stared up to focus on the man that clutched my hand, truly for the first time. Getting a clearer look at him, I suddenly realized I had seen this man before, not so much the two other men that were with him but I was certain I'd seen his face before.

Immediately I began to regret ever starting this spiteful game of flirtation. I went to pull my hand out of his grasp only to be stopped as he clutched onto my hand tighter, "What's the matter, don't want to play now? You were all fun and games a few seconds ago, what could've changed your mind?" The man said with a wicked unfriendly grin and that's when I remembered, he was the man that was with Vita the night the brothers first brought me to The Den. I was almost positive his name was Damon and thinking back on that night and what he said to the brothers I knew for sure he was not a good guy.

A feeling of dread rushed my body as the man stared over at me; Damon being here couldn't be good. Silently, I wondered where everyone was because it seemed like I had been standing there, frozen in place, for hours even though all of this had transpired in a matter of a couple minutes.

I found myself looking around the bar, trying but failing to spot Carmela or even Anthony, but they were both nowhere to be found. Almost reluctantly, I shot my eyes over to where I had left the brothers only moments before, in the hopes that I hadn't actually succeeded in making them leave, but they had disappeared as well.

I began to panic, as I searched again through the crowded club, slightly upset that everyone around me seemed too busy in their own worlds to care. My heart began to thump in my chest as Damon, while still holding my hand, rose from is seat, "Go fetch the car... be discreet," He quietly instructed one of the men that was with him before turning his attention back to me, "We're going on a little ride, Honey."

My breath caught in my throat as his grip on my arm tightened painful as if he was about to pull me across the bar, but just before he could go through with the action I was suddenly freed from his clutches and thrown over someone's shoulder.

Everything happened so fast after that, one minute I could hear Cole and Kendall's voices as they confronted Damon and the next minute my world was upside down and moving pass my eyes in a fast blur.

It wasn't until I was placed on a soft surface, that I realized I was back in Carmela's loft, sitting on her sectional and standing before me was Jayden... who wasn't at the moment looking at me because he was too busy staring in disbelief at Carmela who was sitting on top of the kitchen island half naked being covered by none other than Anthony.

"What the hell is going on?" Carmela yelled out in shock as she looked from me to her brother.

Before Jayden could get a word out, Carmela's door opened and shut again as Kendall appear next. I watched in silence, still a little out of it because of what just happened down in the club, as Kendall stopped dead in his tracks surprised and more than a little confused at the scene in front of him.

"Anthony?" he asked as if he couldn't understand why the heck Anthony was up in his sister's loft to begin with. His expression went from confused to pissed in a matter of seconds.

But it wasn't until Cole walked in that all hell broke loose. Cole didn't even seem to care about the compromising position his sister and Anthony were in. Instead, he sped over to Anthony, quickly pulling him away from Carmela and throwing him against the wall.

"What are you doing Cole? What the heck is going on?" Carmela asked obviously still confused.

Cole pointed a finger towards her and gave her the most menacing glare, "Don't say another word Carmela! This is on you just as much as it is on him," he said gesturing to Anthony now.

Anthony then tried to shrug out of Coles grasp but failed miserably, "What are you talking about?" Anthony demanded before looking over at me with worried eyes, "What's wrong with Amelia? What did you guys do to her?"

Cole shoved his arm into Anthony's neck harder, making him gasp for air before answering, "We, didn't do anything to her, but the fact that Damon just tried to take her, while the two of you were up here messin' around is what you should be worried about."

"Damon was here in my club? How did he even get in? I made it very clear to Sid the other night to not put him back on the list." Carmela said as she rushed to fix herself back up.

As Cole backed away from Anthony he looked over to Carmela, "It doesn't matter how, just know that he did and if it wasn't for us being here he probably would be who know where with her by now."

Carmela looked towards me then giving me the same worried and guilt stricken expression Anthony had, "Oh my God, Amelia, I'm so sorry," she said to which I tried to speak to let her know that it was okay; that it wasn't her fault but I couldn't. I couldn't say a word because I was too afraid of what would actually pour out... cries or maybe even screams.

So instead I just nodded as Kendall spoke up next, "Look, we can deal with Damon later."

"Yeah, we took care of him for now, he won't be back any time soon," Jayden finished looking at me as he did as though trying to give me a little sliver of comfort. I just nodded again still not willing to speak.

"Right now, we have other things to discuss and we're not leaving until we do," Cole said this as his eyes rested on me as if daring me to say no again.

Everyone went silent after that and as all eyes shifted to me I silently cursed life once again for dealing me yet another bad hand.

TO BE CONTINUED....

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.1K 158 16
Sixteen year old, Bella Harken, has knowingly taken one of the hardest jobs she's ever had, or ever WILL have. She is the nanny for the dreaded Sween...
Red kiss بواسطة Aelis__

مصاصي الدماء

205 11 20
Amelia is a human girl living with vampires who could kill her in sleep if they want. She was taken from her home- but she wouldn't call that home si...
94 6 7
Anna-A bubbly person with just the right amount of Sass has been living her life in her care free way after her parents' death . The tragic incident...
3M 136K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...