Promposal (Wattys 2015)

By fuckedbyoongi

Nikki has to get a date to prom or it'll be the downfall of her family. Everything turns complicated for a gi... More

Promposal I
Promposal II
Promposal III
Promposal IV
Promposal V
Promposal VI
Promposal VII
Promposal VIII
Promposal IX
Promposal X
Promposal XI
Promposal XII
Promposal XII
Promposal XIII
Promposal XIII
Promposal XIV
Promposal XV.I
Promposal XV.II
Promposal XV.III
3 DAYS TO GO BEFORE 2016!
미안함니다

Edited Part of Promposal XIII

22 1 1
By fuckedbyoongi

Hey, guys!

So, for the past few days, I've been trying to edit the last part of Promposal XIII so that it would fit to what has happened in the next chappy but unfortunately, I can't edit it :"( So I made this one to let you read the edited part of the Promposal XIII

Thanks for reading and have a good day! Today is the last day for Wattys 2015 (well, at least here in my country, Philippines. But for those readers who aren't from the Asia, you can still help in achieving an award for Promposal! Use the hashtags #PromposalWattys #Wattys2015 #Promposal on Twitter and spread the love! You should also mention me whenever you tweet about Promposal! My username's NicholleCJ_iam :)

×××

"Hey, Sarah. What's up?" I said as I stood up. She looked between Trev and I, and that made me more curious.

"Gather around everyone. But you have to come with me, Thompson."

"W-Why? What's wrong, Sarah? What happened?"

She's biting her nails and her knees are shaking. She nervously looked at me. The words that left her mouth made me stiffen.

"Adam Evans... H-He... I think h-he's going to kill himself..."

×××

Vote, comment, share, recommend! The last day of Wattys is on August 31 so hurry up and help me take my story to Wattys!

Love lots,

Nikki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14 0 7
It's prom season and with that comes getting dressed up, and going out with your significant other. Don't you wanna see what happens?
31.5K 476 48
her family lake house, new people,a dance recital, drama, friends, school, prom, heartbreak could you ask for more than this teenagers life? [comple...
109K 2.9K 94
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲. 𝐓...
1.2M 33.1K 43
~COMPLETED~ WARNING, THIS STORY DOES HAVE REFERENCES TO SEXUAL ABUSE; READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Have you ever wondered what it is like for your life...