And You're My Ever After (Lar...

By _SweetDisposition_

READ! Because some of you still don't get this book contains male pregnancy. BEFORE YOU START READING. THIS I... More

~Chapter 1
~Chapter 2
~Chapter 3
~Chapter 4
~Chapter 5
~Chapter 6
~Chapter 7
~Chapter 8
~Chapter 9
~Chapter 10
~Chapter 11
~Chapter 12
~Chapter 13
~Chapter 14
~Chapter 15
~Chapter 16
~Chapter 18
~Chapter 19
~Chapter 20
~Chapter 21
~Chapter 22
~Chapter 23
~Chapter 24
~Chapter 25
~Chapter 26
~Chapter 27
~Chapter 28
~Chapter 29
~Chapter 30
~Chapter 31
~Chapter 32
~Chapter 33
~Chapter 34
~Chapter 35
~Chapter 36
~Chapter 37
~Chapter 38
~Chapter 39
~Chapter 40
~Chapter 41
~Chapter 42
~Chapter 43
~Chapter 44
~Chapter 45
~Chapter 46
~Chapter 47
~Chapter 48
~Chapter 49
~Chapter 50
~Chapter 51
~Epilogue
Extra I

~Chapter 17

52.5K 1.5K 6K
By _SweetDisposition_

The weeks after that seemed to pass by rather fast for them and when Louis was officially thirty seven weeks pregnant, he felt like dying when he only got bigger making it difficult to move around. He would spend his days working from home sometimes getting a visit from Zayn or his mum and Anne. Gemma's were more limited since she had the kids to take care of and sometimes it was impossible for her to get out of the house with her troublemakers.

When they never heard from Collin again they could finally breathe in relief yet there was the thought in the back of their minds that kept them on alert. Harry had been nearly impossible to be around when he kept hovering over him feeling he was to be protected at all times when Louis would sometimes lose his balance.

When he finished all his work ahead of time and sent it all to Gemma and Des, he started getting bored and just like that started planning a party for father's day. He was later joined by Gemma, Anne and his mum trying to plan everything to have it ready by that day finding it amusing when Melissa insisted on helping too.

The closer he kept getting to his due date the more nervous he was starting to get wondering if he was ever going to be a good father at all. Harry would spend the nights before falling asleep telling him he was going to be such a wonderful father and Ian would be so proud to call him daddy.

~*~

"And why the hell can't I go grocery shopping with you?" Louis crossed his arms over his chest watching Harry walking around their bedroom getting ready to leave.

"Because you could lose your balance and your feet are swollen then your back is gonna hurt and you're gonna spend the rest of the time complaining and urging me to hurry up so we can leave." Harry said taking a deep breath at the end.

"Well its not my fault you take forever to choose your vegetables and fruits." Louis rolled his eyes as he tried to put his shoes on determined on not letting Harry leave him behind.

"That's because I want them to be nice to eat and not rotting, you need to eat only the best." Harry explained.

"I swear your baby loves to beat me up, its not even funny anymore." Louis groaned.

"He's trying to knock some sense into you, wants to stay here instead." Harry said trying not to laugh when Louis narrowed his eyes at him quickly sobering up, "He can't help it Louis, he doesn't have space but three more weeks and he'll have all the space in the world." Harry happily smiled just by the thought of holding him.

"Yeah..." Louis trailed off not knowing how to feel about it now that Collin was a threat to them.

"Everything's gonna be fine Lou, he won't do anything." Harry was quick to go help him put his shoes on.

"Have you heard anything from him?" Louis asked.

"Dad said he got really pissed about it but there's nothing he can do, not even with his shitty law degree or influence." Harry rolled his eyes.

"He's a shit lawyer anyway, I don't know why his father left him in charge when he knows how greedy he is. I don't know what the hell I ever saw in that man." Louis said letting Harry tie his shoes then helped him up when it was almost impossible for him to get up.

"If I'm honest I don't know either." Harry got up then wrapped his arm around Louis' waist to help him to the car knowing there was no way he was going to stay behind.

He grabbed the list he had made on the way there and once they were in his car he drove to the grocery store letting Louis grab a cart. Halfway through the store Harry only smiled when he started complaining about his feet hurting yet that didn't stop him from buying the usual junk food. Louis let Harry pick the usual vegetables and fruit as he walked around looking at the cupcakes wondering if he should order a cake for father's day.

He started looking through the many cakes trying to find one when he felt someone behind him and thinking it was Harry, he turned around wanting to tell him about the cakes. He was about to open his mouth and ask which one was better but quickly shut it and glared at Aaron who was looking at him with a hopeful expression.

"Hi Louis." Aaron said fiddling with his fingers.

"Hi." Louis answered feeling how tense the atmosphere was getting.

"How are you? How are the girls...and Jay?" Aaron asked taking a step closer to Louis.

"They're doing great, have been for the past eleven years. How are you and your...your family?" Louis finally asked not wanting to be rude.

"Great! Stephanie and Gavin are doing great." Aaron smiled wondering if Louis and the girls would ever give him another chance to be their father.

"Gavin...that's a cute name." Louis nodded, "Is he almost here?"

"Just a few more weeks. What about you? How have you and my- the little one been doing?"

"Good, my feet are killing me but I'm okay." Louis looked down at his belly then back at his father chewing on his bottom lip, "His name is Ian, Harry picked his name."

"That's a lovely name, Lou." Aaron smiled noticing Louis looking at someone and when he turned around he could see a tall man trying to choose a bag of grapes sometimes glancing their way.

"I gotta go, he's probably done by now." Louis awkwardly said taking a step back and when Aaron didn't say anything he started walking away.

"Louis wait!" Aaron followed him stopping when Louis did and turned around, "Would I ever see you and the girls again? We could go out for lunch one of these days."

"I..." Louis wrapped an arm around his belly looking between his father and Harry who was already looking at him, "We...we could but I don't know about my sisters, Lottie and Fizz are off to summer camp this year before school starts again and the twins don't know you."

"I understand." Aaron looked down at his feet.

"Why don't you give me your number and I'll let you know if they want to meet you." Louis suggested taking his phone out quickly typing his number in as his father recited it before putting it back in his pocket.

"Lou...I'm so sorry." Aaron said taking Louis by surprise who tried to hold back his anger and tears.

"Then why did you do it then? You cheated on my mum with her then left her, it's not me who you have to apologize to. Its my mum and sisters but she doesn't need it, she's fine now." Louis said.

"I guess I fell out of love but if I had known about the twins I would've stayed and-"

"I know you tried to take us away and she gave you the divorce in exchange for you to leave us alone, I don't think you knowing about Daisy and Phoebe would have changed things. I'm willing to at least go get lunch with you but that's it, leave my sisters out of this." Louis held back the angry tears, "I have to go but I'll call you when I'm sure I want to see you again...and I wish you and your family the best."

Louis looked at his father whose eyes were shining then walked away towards Harry who was looking at him with a worried expression. He grabbed his hand as soon Harry reached for him and together walked away to pay for the groceries and go back home.

When they got home Louis helped Harry put the food away as much as he could forgetting about his father and focusing only on the people who mattered to him. When he was done he took a shower then sat down to watch tv while he waited for Harry to finish with his.

While he waited he reached for his laptop searching what the baby looked at thirty seven weeks and what was the things he should expect during birth. He remembered Dr. Freeman telling him his baby was considered full term already but would do better if he stayed in there for at least two more weeks or until he decided he had had enough of being trapped in there.

"You're getting so big already, baby." Louis patted his belly feeling him moving, probably squirming which made him smile, "You're probably going to be as tall as your daddy...not me though, your other daddy. I'm kinda short so I guess you'll be better off if you get your daddy's height."

"What's wrong with him getting your height?" Harry asked from the doorway startling Louis at his sudden appearance.

"I want him to be as tall as you." Louis shrugged patting the spot next to him smiling when Harry sat down next to him.

"But he'll be so cute if he looks like you and gets your height." Harry said wrapping an arm around Louis' shoulders.

"But why not like you?" Louis pouted.

"Because I want him to actually be attractive, he'll be such a heartbreaker. Make all the girls fall in love with him." Harry hugged him kissing his cheek making Louis blush.

"What if he's into boys?" Louis asked trying to face Harry, maybe climb on his lap but sadly his belly wouldn't allow him to do so.

"Whoever he likes." Harry shrugged rubbing small circles on Louis' lower back.

"But I don't want him to be a douche and break someone' heart." Louis sadly said making Harry frown.

"He won't be a douche, we'll make sure of that." Harry quickly said helping Louis climb onto his lap so he was straddling him then started massaging his sides.

"He'll be so sweet and caring just like you...and so handsome." Louis smiled placing his hands on Harry's cheeks rubbing small circles with his thumbs.

"With bright blue eyes and so so perfect just like you." Harry continued making Louis blush.

He smiled when Louis looked down then back at him then his gaze trailed down to Harry's lips before he kissed him deciding that it had been way too long without kissing him. He slowly wrapped his arms around Harry's neck still kissing him and when Harry broke the kiss and started kissing down from his jaw to the side of his neck he almost lost it there. He wanted to tell him and before he could stop himself he let it out.

"I love you."

He closed his eyes when Harry froze and slowly let go of him, a few seconds passed by where he didn't dare open his eyes until he felt Harry's forehead against his own. He felt him wrapping his arms around his waist trying to pull him closer to him but it was impossible when Louis' belly got in the way.

"Harry..." Louis trailed off almost in tears, "Say something?"

"Y- You love me or are you in love with me?" Harry's voice trembled hoping for the latter.

"I don't know when it happened, I- I just know I'm in love with you and...when I was watching you sleep it just hit me." Louis confessed then covered his face with his hands, "Gosh that was creepy, watching you sleep."

"I sometimes watch you sleep too." Harry shamelessly said cupping the back of Louis' head to bring him closer to him, "You look adorable and I'm in love with you too, I was just too scared of you not feeling the same."

"You're crazy, why wouldn't I?" Louis sat up straight leaving only his left arm wrapped around Harry's neck.

"And you're out of your mind." Harry said trying to fight a smile, Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why are we making John Legend references..." Louis wondered tangling his fingers in Harry's hair where he started pulling on it a little.

"I don't know, you started it." Harry shrugged unable to take his eyes off of Louis, "I love you." He said just wanting to finally say it and for Louis to hear it.

"I love you too." Louis sighed finally leaning down to kiss him again.

Harry deepened the kiss and just as Louis did the same they heard the doorbell and seconds later Niall's loud voice telling them to open the door. They separated with a heavy sigh and after Harry had helped Louis off of him and onto the couch, he went to get the door.

"Hey Lou! Haven't seen you in a while now." Zayn said as soon as he had walked into the living room holding a dark brown hooded moses basket full of stuff with Liam's help.

"Hi! What's all that for?" Louis asked as a smile slowly started forming on his face when he saw Niall holding the basket stand.

"Just a few things we got for Ian, you know, to welcome him into the family." Liam said putting the basket next to Louis on the couch while Niall put the stand against the wall.

"Thank you guys, it means a lot." Harry smiled at them watching Louis going through all the stuff inside the basket.

"Harry look!" Louis said rather excited showing Harry the basket as he ran his fingers through the fabric of the bedding, "It's so cute."

"We thought you might want to have him sleep with you in your bedroom at least until he starts sleeping through the night...my sister-in-law did that." Niall explained.

"That's actually a great idea, we never thought about that." Louis nodded to himself then went back to look at the bags of diapers, wipes and a few toys and teddy bears as well as a few tiny onesies.

"Gotta spoil my first nephew, I thought I was going to die without getting one." Zayn moved to sit next to Liam who was looking at him with a fond look.

"Well...if I'm honest here you already have Chase, Mason and Melissa" Harry said, "Liam is uncle Li to them and so is Niall and Louis. You're their uncle Zee, that's what they call you."

"Really?" Zayn asked in surprise, "I just don't see them much so I didn't think they'll know who I am."

"How can they not when Liam won't shut up about you." Niall said as he helped Louis remove the tags from the clothes.

"Aww, Leeyum." Zayn made a kissy face reaching to give him a quick kiss before he pulled back to continue looking at Louis.

"And you won't shut up about Megan, its the same bro." Liam smirked when Niall turned a shade of red.

"Who's Megan?" Harry asked looking between Niall and Liam.

"She's a girl Niall met two weeks ago at this club we went to, she's really nice." Liam explained as he wrapped his arm around Zayn's waist.

"Two weeks ago..." Harry trailed off, "I've been living under a rock...we've been living under a rock." Harry said gesturing to Louis who was too busy folding the onesies to pay him any attention.

"Baby fever mate! Have to get ready for Ian." Niall gave him a goofy smile.

"What are you guys doing for the rest of the day?" Liam asked, "I was thinking maybe we can go out to eat, there's a pretty nice restaurant close by and we need to catch up."

"I'm too pregnant...but okay." Louis groaned trying to stand up then blushed when he got stuck and Niall had to help him up.

The ended up leaving a few minutes later taking Zayn's car and while Louis and Harry were too distracted sitting too close next to each other in the back, Zayn couldn't help but notice the way they would look at each other. He shared a smile with Liam and Niall when Harry wrapped his arm around Louis' smaller shoulders then kissed the side of his head.

When they got there Harry was quick to get out first and help Louis out never letting go until he was sure he wouldn't lose his balance. He grabbed his hand then made his way inside the restaurant following the rest and as soon as they were inside, the host led them to a big table by the window.

Louis ended up ordering fish and chips then scooted closer to Harry just wanting to be near him and when his food got there he started eating right away. He only looked up when he heard the chair scraping against the floor and saw Harry getting up followed by Niall and Liam.

"Where are you going?" Louis asked trying to get up as well.

"Have to go to the bathroom, stay here." Harry said.

"All three of you?" Louis raised an eyebrow.

"Niall and Liam are going over to the bar, they won't serve them alcoholic drinks here 'cause you're pregnant." Harry explained watching Louis nodding then left after kissing his forehead.

Louis went back to eating his food without a care in the world until he looked up and saw Zayn staring at him with a small smile plastered on his too perfect face. He slowly looked down then grabbed his glass of apple juice taking small sips until he put it back down on the table then sighed rather loudly.

"What?" Louis finally acknowledged him.

"So you and Harry..." Zayn trailed off wiggling his eyebrows, "Finally confessed your love for each other?"

"How do you..?" Louis looked down then started fiddling with the tablecloth.

"Mate, everybody knows. Harry's been head over heels in love with you for a while now and we were just waiting for you to say something." Zayn reached for his hand across the table then squeezed it a bit to let him know it was okay.

"Was it really that noticeable? Him being in love with me?" Louis asked.

"Yeah...and then you guys found out about Ian and I swear he leveled up or some shit, the point is, Harry loves you just as much as you do. Told you you'll find the one." Zayn smiled letting go of his hand.

"Now Collin needs to go away." Louis sighed then continued when Zayn gave him a questioning look, "He saw me and thinks Ian is his. You know how I slept with him before we went to Las Vegas? Well now he thinks he's Ian's father." Louis explained.

"But Harry's the father." Zayn said so sure of himself, "He is, right?"

"Of course he is! The condom broke, Harry is sure it did." Louis lied getting nervous the more Zayn stared at him.

"Of course he's Harry's." Zayn finally said, "Collin looked like the one to hate children plus you told me you always used protection. Never went for it without one." Zayn leaned forward placing his elbows on top of the table.

"Actually..." Louis trailed off hiding his face with his hands then wrapped his arms around his belly feeling Ian's sudden kicks, "One time the condom broke but nothing happened...I didn't get pregnant, I told you about it in that hotel in Las Vegas when we were getting ready to go out."

"Oh right!" Zayn snapped his fingers, "Harry must have mutant sperms or something." He forced a smile unable to stop thinking about it.

"Yeah, was a pretty wild night after all." Louis scratched the back of his neck feeling his cheeks heating up.

"So three more weeks huh? Can't wait to meet the little man." Zayn changed the subject seeing the relief in Louis' eyes.

"Me neither...and I really want him out now, I'm done being pregnant." Louis sighed as he rubbed small circles on his belly.

"We are back!" Niall exclaimed quickly taking a seat on his old spot followed by Liam and Harry.

"The line was so long." Liam complained taking his drink away from Zayn when he tried to drink out of it, "You can't drink, you're driving."

"You didn't get one?" Louis asked Harry.

"No, don't really want to drink." Harry shrugged reaching for his cup of iced water.

They spent another half hour there just catching up then ended up leaving when Louis' back started hurting and it was time for a nap when he kept dozing off. As soon as they got home he went straight to bed not waking up until the next day to find Harry already getting ready for work. Harry ended up leaving a few minutes later than usual when Louis was clingier than ever not wanting to let him go but ended up doing so after they had told each other their I love you's.

He spent the day eating his body weight in junk food after he found the Oreo cookies he was now sure Harry had hidden for himself at the very top of the pantry. When he got bored of watching tv while working at the same time he started dusting off all the furniture in the house until he was satisfied. He then frowned when he suddenly got the urge to clean everything when everything around him started looking as filthy as ever.

When he was done his back was already hurting and his feet were killing him and after taking a seat on the couch he ended up texting Harry to demand he bring something for dinner. He was sitting on the couch watching Shameless when he heard the door opening and Harry walked in just when Mickey got shot in the ass and Louis was laughing so hard his stomach was starting to hurt.

"What are you laughing so hard at?" Harry walked in with a brown paper bag full of chinese food now that Louis could eat it again.

"That." Louis giggled pointing at the tv just when Fiona walked in.

"That show is hilarious." Harry took a seat next to Louis putting the bag on top of the coffee table, "The US version is great."

"What took you so long?" Louis asked trying to scoot closer to Harry until Harry met him halfway instantly wrapping his arms around Louis' smaller frame, "Ian and I missed you."

"There was a long ass line at your favorite restaurant, I called ahead of time but it was packed when I got there." Harry explained loving how clingy Louis was.

"But you're here now." Louis smiled giving him a small chaste kiss, "And we love you."

"I love you both too. Do you want to eat now or later?" Harry asked.

"I think now, I'm starving and I'm really really craving chinese...it's like you read my mind." Louis sat up frowning a bit when it was starting to get even harder to move.

Harry nodded and gave him his food without saying anything then got up to get him something to drink noticing how clean everything was and the almost empty package of Oreos on top of the counter. He shook his head with a small smile on his face as he grabbed the apple juice and two glasses heading back to the living room.

Louis was already eating with the plate resting on top of his belly, his gaze focused on the tv as he ate not wanting to miss anything. He would sometimes giggle only looking at Harry when he sat down next to him as close as he could but giving him enough space so he could move around.

When they were done eating Harry got up to throw away the trash and put the glasses in the dishwasher that was now empty. He turned around just to see Louis walking to their bedroom and a few minutes later came back still wiping around his mouth wondering if he had gotten sick.

"Just wanted to brush my teeth." Louis said as soon as he noticed Harry's confused face.

"Oh, okay." Harry sighed in relief, "Did you clean the whole house?" He asked.

"Yeah...it looked gross and I don't want to bring Ian home without cleaning everything first." Louis explained as he looked around with a satisfactory look on his pretty chubby face.

"You should have waited for me, I don't want you putting yourself and Ian in danger just to clean everything...you could fall and hurt yourself and the baby." Harry slowly made his way to him wanting to fully hug him and maybe snog the shit out of him but he was sweaty and smelly.

"But I didn't, I'm okay." Louis shrugged filling the space between them and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist as much as he could smiling when Harry did the same.

"I'm sweaty and smelly." Harry sighed kissing the top of his head.

"I don't care." Louis said tightening his grip around him feeling a kick on his belly, "See? Ian doesn't care either."

"Why don't we go and take a shower then we can finish watching Shameless before we go to bed." Harry suggested and when Louis agreed he grabbed his hand taking him to the bathroom.

"Make sure the water is not too hot, I can't tolerate it really hot." Louis said while taking his clothes off already used to Harry seeing him naked.

"I got it, babe." Harry replied and when he was sure the water was set to the right temperature he turned around and started taking his clothes off following Louis into the shower where he let him under the spray first taking in the way the water cascaded over his head then down his back.

Without saying anything he grabbed Louis' organic shampoo he had been using for a while now after he had told him he wanted to use non-toxic products for him and the baby. He poured some on his hand then started washing Louis' hair hearing him humming in content resting his head against Harry's chest and when he was done he moved to rinse the suds off.

He washed his own body to let Harry actually shower and when they were done he quickly changed into new pajamas that actually fit and an old shirt of Harry's. He settled on their bed waiting for the ice cream Harry promised him as he searched for Shameless on Netflix and when he found the right episode he leaned against the headboard.

"Here you go, chocolate and vanilla ice cream with plenty of even more chocolate syrup." Harry walked in holding two bowls giving the bigger one to Louis.

"Yes, you're awesome. This is why I love you and your huge dick." Louis said quickly taking the bowl.

"My huge dick." Harry muttered raising his brows.

"Mhm." Louis mumbled as he shoveled ice cream into his mouth moaning at the heavenly taste.

Almost half an hour later Louis was done with his ice cream unable to stop squirming and ogling Harry when he took his shirt off followed by his pajama bottoms claiming that it was too hot. He was left wearing only his black briefs and whenever he would laugh, his gaze would travel down to his stomach seeing his well defined muscles then down to his bulge.

He knew he wasn't even hard when he himself was halfway there just wanting to maybe touch him a little wondering if Harry would let him suck him off a little. He sighed when he noticed Harry had fallen asleep then smirked as he tried to get up ending up on his knees then slowly crawled to Harry's side of the bed straddling his legs.

"Lou, what are you doing?" Harry mumbled startling Louis and making him frown when he noticed he still had his eyes closed.

"How the hell..." Louis started.

"I can feel when you move ya know, we're sharing a bed." Harry yawned.

"Harry..." Louis pouted slowly crawling his way up until his bum was right on top of Harry's crotch fully sitting down, "Tell me Harry, when was the last time we had sex?"

"Umm...like, I don't know. Enough time to give me a case of really bad blue balls." Harry finally opened his eyes placing his hands on Louis' hips.

"Then why didn't you say something." Louis frowned then smirked when Harry's grip on him tightened as soon as he slowly started moving back and forth raising his brows feeling how fast Harry started hardening underneath his bum.

"Because you weren't in the mood...you would yell at me whenever I so much touched you." Harry started panting unable to stop the groan coming out of his mouth when Louis moved a little faster.

"Oh...I was constipated and gassy. I don't think you would've liked that, that's gross, you smelling my nasty farts." Louis explained, "But it's gone now and now I'm horny and you can fuck me." Louis said running his hands up and down Harry's chest feeling the warm skin underneath the palm of his hands.

"I'm used to them babe, you used to get really gassy in the middle of the night." Harry said before sitting up when Louis stopped moving then kissed him not even giving him time to talk or be embarrassed.

"You do too sometimes." Louis said as soon as Harry started kissing his jawline trailing down his neck where he nipped on his sensitive skin, "Especially when you eat late at night."

"What a team we make then." Harry pulled back to look at Louis seeing him smiling.

"Kiss me you fool." Louis demanded kissing back as soon as Harry's lips touched his own sending a tingling sensation down his back.

He gasped when Harry managed to wrap a hand around his half hard cock clumsily stroking him while he moved his hips back and forth. He let him set him down next to him and take his pajama bottoms off followed by his briefs leaving his shirt off that Louis decided to just take it off himself. He doesn't know how he ended up on his hands and knees with Harry behind him, his tongue licking around his rim while he fingered him driving him crazy.

He tried not to fall on top of his belly when Harry finally brushed his fingers against his prostate at the same time he could feel his tongue in him. When he started getting tired and his knees started hurting, Harry was already three fingers deep inside of him feeling like he was going to cum at any moment.

"H- Harry..." Louis panted reaching behind him grabbing fistfuls of Harry's hair, "I n- need to move."

As soon as Louis spoke those words Harry stopped what he was doing helping him lay down on his side quickly grabbing his special pillow for support.

"How do we- on your side?" Harry asked trying to figure out a comfortable position for Louis that wouldn't hurt him or their baby.

"Yeah...lift my leg up." Louis nodded and minutes later felt Harry's hand around his thigh lifting his leg up looking forward to what was coming.

When he felt the tip of Harry's cock slowly entering him he grabbed fistfuls of the bedsheet holding back a moan feeling him slowly going in until he was flushed against him. Harry stayed still waiting for Louis to get used to him and when he did he started to slowly go in and out of him making sure to hit his prostate everytime he would go back in.

Louis turned his head around to look at him closing his eyes as soon as Harry started kissing him mumbling an I love you in between kisses making him smile into the kiss. He was still kissing him and on the verge of cumming at any moment at the pace Harry was going, slow but hitting the right spot when he felt their baby moving.

He blushed but soon got over it when he stopped moving and Harry went a little faster hearing his loud groans mixed with his own and the sound of skin slapping against skin.

"I love you, Lou." Harry pulled back to look at him unable to take his eyes off of Louis when he too opened his eyes seeing just how dark blue they were.

"I love you too." Louis said before he kissed him again cumming a few seconds later completely untouched.

Harry followed after him spilling into him still thrusting until he slowed down and that's when Louis realised just how much Harry had cummed feeling a bit uncomfortable. Harry pressed small kisses on his neck then shoulder before he pulled out and with one last kiss to his belly got up and headed to the bathroom to get a wet flannel.

He carefully cleaned Louis up but when he started leaking they ended up taking another shower then falling asleep soon after completely exhausted. Harry ended up waking up in the middle of the night when he felt the first kick against his palm then Louis shifting a bit in his sleep. He sang to his son until he stopped kicking for the night probably going back to sleep then wrapped his arm around Louis kissing his forehead before closing his eyes and falling asleep so in love with him.

Thoughts? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 3K 24
So I decided to try something different. I write a story but you as a reader decide what is happening next. Write a suggestion in the comments and I'...
14.8K 474 17
Louis and harry met and fell in love when harry was 13 years and louis was 12 what happens when at the age of 18 harry gets an amazing opportunity to...
818K 26.7K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
30.5K 877 21
"well your mom and i have been talking alot and since you cant make a good decision on a spouse your mom and i have found someone for you" desmond sa...