Music is Murderous

By i_like_free_food

Riley Kendrick and Christian Davis are partners in crime...solving. They are the best detectives known. Wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 41

9 0 0
By i_like_free_food

~Riley's POV~

"What do you mean? Chris I-"

"This base is now under the command of John Marco." An all too familiar voice announced. I moved my eyes from Christian's to the door where John himself stood surrounded by his little minions. His eyes caught mine and a smirk grew on his face. "Well, if it isn't my sister-in-law." He walked over to us."
"Stay away from her." Christian said with a clenched jaw, standing in front of me. John looked him up and down then laughed. "You have a brace on under that shirt, what makes you think you can fight me?"
"What makes you think you can take our baby?" Chris snapped. I was about to stand up and do something. "Because I spared your life in trade." John pushed him to the side then walked over to me, pulling a gun out. "Stand up." He put the gun to my head as I stood up slowly, looking at Christian while trying to maintain a calm face. "I only want the girl, tie the boy up." He snapped and walked me towards the door.

"Don't fucking touch her! If you harm a single hair on her head I will tear you to pieces I swear to-" Christian was screaming as they stuffed a gag in his mouth and tied his wrists to a column.

I was dragged outside and shoved into a car which John got into the passenger's seat. He pulled up a walkie talkie, "bomb the place."

"No!" I jumped up but John aimed the gun at me again, except this time it was my stomach. I froze, tears streaming down my face. The car started driving away and as we were three blocks away, I heard the explosion. It bounced around in my head and I cried harder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 8 16
The Detective and the Murderer. A surprisingly good duo...or couple.
2.4K 373 10
Murders are happening and no one has any clue why or by whom. With every murder, they get a note with a different rhyme each time. But suddenly the n...
91 1 10
Detective Jasper Graves aka Ghost and his partner Ethan Carter work to chase down the city's latest killer. A thrill seeker who will stop at nothing...
6.4K 210 18
Two genius detectives were called to solve a murder case. What a coincidence to find out that they are familiar with each other - in fact, they once...