Bad Boy: Yoshiki x reader

By Brandi_Loves_Anime

More

The Meeting
A Meeting At The Park
The Reveal
A day with my crush
Happy Birthday Yoshiki!
Happy Holidays
Awkward Day
I'm so sorry

The next morning

408 12 0
By Brandi_Loves_Anime

Ohayo= Good morning
Arigato= Thank you
Your POV
I woke up to an arm wrapped around me. I was a little scared but remembered that I fell asleep at Kishinuma's apartment.
*Yawn* I heard Kishinuma yawn from behind me.
"Ohayo, (Y/N)." He yawned out after he saw me.
"Ohayo, Kishinuma, I greeted back before I asked " did you sleep well last night?"
"Yeah I did. How about you?" He asked back.
"Good." That's when I noticed that I wasn't in his living room anymore but in his bedroom.
"Why am I in your room?" I asked him.
"Well you fell asleep on me so I wasn't going to let you just sleep there," he said then continued " so I carried you to my room them you wouldn't let me leave so I just stayed with you." by the time he finished he had a light blush on his face.
"Oh okay." I said "arigato.
Yoshiki POV
Phew that was close.
I didn't want to tell her what I said before she went to sleep. I'm actually glad she didn't remember.
"So do you want some breakfast?" I asked her.
"Sure that's fine with me." (Y/N) said.
With that being said I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast for the two of us.
"I didn't know you cooked." (Y/N) said from behind me.
"Well I kind of had to learn because I live by myself so.....yeah." I looked away as I said it because it was embarrassing.
"That's amazing most of the guys I know don't even know how to make eggs on the stove," (Y/N) paused then continued "they usually put in a plastic Ziploc bag and microwave it."
That's how I began making eggs at first but I got over that and started using the stove.
That is what I wanted to tell her but just laughed at what she said.
Both POV
This is going to be an awkward day.
Note:
So sorry....school.....tests.............. homework.......we have a highschool placement test coming up really really soon...... Now that that's all cleared up I hope you guys liked the chapter and my updates will be all out of whack, and please don't kill me.Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976K 53K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
474K 10K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
312K 13.8K 37
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
171K 5.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...