The Reveal

Note: Pretend you are Ayumi in the picture and you are sitting on a couch.
Your POV
We finally arrived at our destination. They knocked on the door and out came a figure.
The figure had bleached blonde hair and sharp grey eyes. I knew exactly who this was. Yoshiki Kishinuma.
Did they really bring me to his house? Guess it can't be helped.
Kishinuma looked a little pissed at Mochida and Morishige.
''Satoshi, why?'' he asked Mochida slowly through gritted teeth.
''Hahahahaha Yoshiki~ be nicer to your guests.'' Mochida said to Kishinuma.
''Yeah. I didn't come over for this treatment. Show some more hospitality.'' Morishige also stated to him.
I feel so awkward because I'm just standing here doing nothing.
''Is there a reason I was brought here this late at night?'' I asked getting in the middle of their conversation.
''Yes. We wanted you to get to know all of us better so we can all be friends.'' Morishige told me as Kishinuma turned really red.
Yoshiki POV
''You're expecting me to make friends with her.'' I whisper yelled to Satoshi and Morishige.
(Y/N) couldn't possibly here us because we were in the kitchen while she was sitting on my couch.
''Well she doesn't know it yet but she is going to be spending the night with you since it's Friday.'' Satoshi claimed
''WHAT?!?! I never agreed to this. Satoshi you better take her back home.'' I told him
''No way dude. We are helping you out here............
So bye!'' Morishige said as he and Satoshi ran away.
When I sat on the couch next to (Y/N) she held on to my arm, rested her head on my shoulder. That's when I noticed.........She was sleeping.
Note:
What will happen next? Watch the awkwardness in the next chapter. Until next time.