The Meeting

(Y/N) =Your name
(L/N)= last name
(H/C)=hair color
(E/C)=eye color
(F/C)=favorite color
I'll tell you more when I use a new one.

Your POV
I'm not new but people think I am because I don't talk to anyone. At least not until now. Ok I'm going to tell you how I met the bad boy so stay tuned.
Flashback
It was just any other day. I was walking through the halls when I bumped into someone and fell on my butt. When I looked up it was no surprise when I saw the face of the bad boy Yoshiki Kishinuma.
''Move out of the way punk!'' was the first thing he ever said to me.
I could have sworn I saw a blush on his face but I could have been seeing things after the impact. He quickly walked away without helping me up. Figures.
Yoshiki POV
I can't believe I did that without saying sorry to her. You baka!
Flashback end
You can say I have a crush on (Y/N). But I will never admit it cause it's too embarrassing.
''I wish I wasn't a bad boy. She won't like bad boys.'' I whispered to myself.
''Who won't like bad boys?'' I heard my friend Satoshi Mochida ask me. I quickly reply
''No one Satoshi.''
''Come on Yoshiki tell me the special girls name you got your eye on dude.'' He told me.
''No way am I telling YOU.''I told him in a harsh way. He replied with
''Come on I told you mine tell me yours.''
''I like (Y/N)'' I said inaudible.
''What I can't here you.'' he said smirking
''I SAID I LIKE (Y/N)!!!'' I yelled at him.
It's a good thing we were in my apartment and not at school. That would have been embarrassing.
''Really! Yeah you don't have a chance with her.'' Satoshi said.
''Yeah thanks for the bringing up my confidence on ever being with her.'' I said sarcastically.
''Sorry dude. Hey I have her number you want me to invite her over.'' he asked
''Y-you have her number. H-how?'' I asked
''I just befriended her and asked.'' he replied ''I'm going to invite her over.''
Before I could object he started calling.
Your POV
I was sitting in my room reading a novel when I heard my phone ring. I picked it up and it was Mochida.
I wonder why he is calling me? It's a little odd.
I answered the phone ''Hello.''
''Hey (Y/N)-san. Can you meet me and a friend at the park?'' Mochida asked.
''Sure.'' I answered then we hung up.
Maybe he is bringing Kishinuma. N-no way.
That thought made me blush. Well better get to the park.
Okay I guess I like Kishinuma but it's no big deal.
It's a huge deal you like the school bad boy. But the way Mochida described him he is not a bad guy.
That is what I was thinking as I went to the park.
When I got to the park with Mochida was...
Note:
Yep I'm ending it right there. Hey guys I'm making a Yoshiki x reader now. I'll try to keep up with both books. I came up the idea while I was sleeping. Weird. Anyway I left you at a cliffhanger. Who is with Mochida? Tell me who you think it is by commenting somewhere so I can see it. See ya in the next chapter and until next time