One Step Closer

Por Shannyeight

This story chronicles the simplistic, but complicated life of Alonzo Baiamonte, a single father, as he strugg... Más

OSC/ One
OSC/ Two
OSC/ Three
OSC/ Four
OSC/ Five
OST/ Six
OSC/ Seven
OSC/ Eight
OSC/ Nine
OSC/ Ten
OSC/ Eleven
OSC/ Twelve
OSC/ Fourteen
OSC/ Fifteen
OSC/ Sixteen
OSC/ Seventeen
OSC/ Eighteen
OSC/ Nineteen
OSC/ Twenty
OSC/ Twenty-One
OSC/ Twenty-Two
OSC/ Twenty-Three
OSC/ Twenty-Four
OSC/ Twenty-Five
OSC/ Twenty-Six
OSC/ Twenty-Seven
OSC/ Twenty-Eight
OSC/ Twenty-Nine
OSC/ Thirty

OSC/ Thirteen

1.8K 12 0
Por Shannyeight

One Step Closer/ Thirteen

                                “Do you think you can keep Kylie just a little later? I’ll still pick her up, it’s just…um…Criss invited me to have dinner with her parents,” explained Alonzo. “She’ll be bringing me by to pick Kylie up, so we won’t be getting home late,”

                                “Okay,” his mother answered. “No problem,”

                                “Thanks, Mom. I’ll call you when I’m done with dinner there,”

                               “Alonzo?”

                               “Yes?”

                               “I’m glad that you are letting her in your life. I don’t think I could deal with you trying to get back on terms with Kylie’s mother,” she said. “She looks like a very nice girl, and I think you deserve more than what Kylie’s mother is capable of,”

                                That was the conversation that Alonzo had earlier this morning, after Criss had dropped him off for work at Target…it was now after three, and he was eating his lunch for the day. Into the break room, stepped Kara. “Hey…um, look, I’m sorry about what happened last Sunday. I didn’t know Trace was gonna wig out like that”-

                              “Kara- don’t talk to me. You knew what you were doing the moment you saw me leave here Sunday evening…you knew how she would react. I mean, seriously- what? You thought that, you and I could talk? Number one, Kara, I’m not even attracted to you like that- at all…number two, you in the same pool that Tracey is in- y’all love drama. I can’t do that shit anymore…three- Tracey don’t like the person I’m dealin with now, so what makes you think, that she would okay you, trynna talk to me?” griped Alonzo.

                             “I have feelings you know!” yelled Kara. “You know, I thought you were a great guy, I really did…but Tracey was right- you’re a punk bitch, who always whines when he don’t get his way,”

                             Alonzo rolled his eyes. “Yeah- whatyousaid…you’re right. You know me better than anyone else, right?”

                             “Fuck you, Alonzo. You just better start lettin Tracey see her little girl, you fuckin bitch!” yelled Kara, as she marched out of the break room. Alonzo sighed, rolling his eyes, as he continued his meal.

                              After Criss had dropped Alonzo off, she headed home. She parked, seeing that Hadrian was still there. She lowered her head, hoping that they were still sleep. She already had to shower, and call her parents, to let them know she was bringing her new boyfriend, to dinner. Criss leaned back against the plush headrest, thinking about the whole situation…it was official- she and Alonzo were now a couple, of sorts. She wondered about how she would deal with Kylie? She hadn’t spent enough time with the little girl to know her well, or vice versa. I guess Alonzo and I will ease into that when we talk about it, she thought, as she grabbed her purse, iPod, and her cellphone.

                             Criss walked up the stairs, and unlocked the door, stepping into the apartment. Austyn had just walked out of her room, across to her bathroom, naked, as her asscheeks jiggled. Criss started making her way down the hall, when all of sudden, her eyes grew large- as a naked Hadrian, stepped out of the bedroom, running into her. He turned, looking to her. “Aw damn, sorry Criss!”

                              “Hadrian! Please- cover yourself,” she squeaked, covering her eyes with her hands, as well as twisting her head away…but Hadrian could still see that her fingers were slightly parted, and her eyes were zeroing in, on his dangling flesh. He let out a laugh, walking into the bathroom with Austyn, and closed the door. Criss slowly walked to her room, closing the door…she stripped from last night’s clothes, and walked to the shower. Seeing Hadrian’s unclothed body, reminded her about her “escapade” with Alonzo- he certainly had skills and stamina. Criss hung her head, as the water poured over her body… she closed her eyes, allowing the hot water to soothe her skin, and revive her muscles. She then grabbed her bath mesh, and began the chore getting herself clean.

                              Criss donned a new outfit- a Betty Boop t-shirt, a pair of jeans, and her pink Vans. She brushed her hair, as she heard Hadrian saying his goodbyes to Austyn. She then stepped out her bedroom, as Austyn sat on the sofa, picking up the TV remote. “Criss…what should I do? I really like Hadrian a lot,”

                             “Talk to him…make it official,” Criss answered. “You know Had really likes you…why would he not, want to be with you?”

                             “I dunno,” Austyn shrugged her shoulders. Criss sat on the sofa beside her best friend. “I’m about to grab some lunch…wanna come?”

                             “Yeah,” smiled Austyn. “So…did you and Alonzo…?”

                             Criss glanced down to the sofa, blushing, as Austyn burst into laughter. “Omigod! How was he, I mean, it? You cannot keep me out!”

                            Criss leaned to Austyn’s ear, as her smile stretched to a wide grin. “Wow! He was amazing! It was…wow…ohh gawd, Austyn. He put it on me!”

                            Austyn’s mouth dropped open. “Whoa,”

                            “And guess what else? It’s official! He and I!” screeched Criss, as Austyn screamed in joy, giving her bestie a hug. “I am so glad for you, Criss. You deserve it,”

                            “Thank you,” squeaked Criss. “We are going to dinner at Mom and Dad’s…you wanna come along?”

                            “Nah,” said Austyn. “I’ll pass…I gotta still look through these brochures and see what kind of direction I wanna go in,”

                            “Well…come on! We’re going to lunch!” exclaimed Criss, as she took Austyn’s hands, pulling at her. “I see you and Had got in a morning session,”

                             Austyn smiled, as Criss pulled her from the sofa. “You go get ready….I’ll get the coffee brewing,”

                             “If you’re spending, were taking my car!” hollered out Austyn, as she strutted down the hallway in her satin robe. “Mine saves on gas better than yours,”

                             “Whatever, heffa,” called out Criss, as she grabbed her cell and dialed her parents. “Hey…Mom- I was wondering if I could bring a friend over to dinner tonight. Well…his name is Alonzo…we’ve been talking for a minute,”

                              “Sure…dinner starts at eight. Oh, is Austyn coming?”

                             “She declined. She’s been trying to figure out some new stuff career wise, since she resigned from modeling,” explained Criss. She could hear her mother sigh. “She’s been so busy lately, I don’t get to see her anymore like I used to,”

                             “That’s Austyn…always on her grind,” laughed Criss. Once again, unknown to her- Austyn stood, dressing with the door open, as she listened to the conversation…

                                           *               *             *             *

                              Alonzo punched the clock…work was over for the day. He walked to the front, as Criss waited for him in the Optima. He opened the door, getting inside, as she noticed Kara walking to the bus stop. “Hey! That’s the girl that was with Kylie’s mom the other night when she came over, starting shit!”

                              “Yeah,” sighed Alonzo. “She’s Tracey’s sidekick, and little peanut gallery member. She was the one, who went and told Tracey that I was in the car with you. That was why we had that drama that night,”

                               “You okay, baby?”

                               Alonzo smiled at her remark…he liked the idea of being “someone’s baby”- especially Criss’s. “Yeah…just a little tired, but I’m good enough for dinner with your fam,”

                               “Okay. We're gonna go to my place so you can shower up, and then we’ll head to my parents from there. Is that okay?”

                               “That’s good. I called my mom…she can watch Kylie a little longer,” said Alonzo, as they pulled away. The two remained silent for a minute.

                               “Um…Alonzo?”

                               “Yeah?”

                               “You’re not nervous, are you?” she asked, with a smile on her face. Alonzo sighed. “Honestly? Yes…I feel like I’m about to head out in front of a firing squad,”

                                They laughed. Criss glanced to him, with an assuring smile, then back to the road. “My parents aren’t that hard…my dad can be a little discerning when it comes to what type of job you have, and where you’re headed career-wise. My mom sometimes likes to fit with high class society, but at other times, she’s like one of those yoga/inner soul-wellness being types…that’s why she works in the trauma center,”

                               “So why does she think he’s having an affair?”

                               “My dad, she says, is more or less becoming distant with his affection. They do go out and stuff, but she feels that he is lacking the passion that she used to feel from him,” droned Criss.

                                They arrived at Criss’s apartment, stepping out and advancing up the stairs. Criss opened the door, as they walked in, the cool air coming off the central heat/air system hitting Alonzo’s skin. He looked around, studying the girls’ apartment…they had a small TV stand that supported a 36 inch flat panel television, a 5-disc DVD player, and an X-box. There stood a small shelf beside the stand, that had a few DVDs on it- mostly TV shows such as Smallville, Weeds, a few seasons of Friends, the X-Files, as well as both Star Wars trilogies, and The Notebook.

                                  The dinette table was a wrought iron base, with a rust finish to it, and a glass top. They had a fruit basket as a center piece, with cloth placemats set at the four seats. The kitchen was very clean, with small floor mats at the kitchen sink, and the refrigerator. The oven was one of those with the electric heating sensors beneath the glass like finish on the top. They also had a microwave, a George Foreman Grill, and of course, the coffeemaker. Beside the sink sat the metal dish rack, and a cutlery block, full of stainless steel handled knives.

                                  The living room wall had some very distinct Matisse replica artwork on the wall above the sofa…on the opposite wall were pictures of Criss and Austyn, from their younger days during high school. The living room set was a sectional, which looked very inviting to take a nap on. At both ends of the sectional were end tables, with wrought iron lamps.

                                  The coffee table sat between the sofa and the TV…it was covered with remotes- the satellite remote, the DVD remote, the TV remote, and an X-box controller. Alonzo looked to Criss, who smiled rather embarrassingly. “Sorry…it’s usually a little cleaner than this….Austyn!”

                                 No answer.

                                 “Hmmm…she might be at the pool,” Criss gestured. “Anyways, follow me,”- they walked to her bedroom. Alonzo once again took notice to the contours of her inner most sanctum- a king size bed, with the giant column mounts on the headboard and backboard, a dresser drawer with mirror attached, her small, but sturdy looking desk, where her laptop rested, a small table beside her bed with a lightweight lamp, and a clock/iPod docking bay. The pictures on the wall featured her, her and Austyn, and her parents. Criss stepped out of her closet, handing Alonzo a bath towel. “There’s a soap bar and a hand towel in there for you to use,”

                                   “Thanks,” said Alonzo. “You have a very nice place,”

                                  “It’s not much, but it’s a roof over me and Austyn’s heads at night,” said Criss, trying to mimic the words he had once told her when they first met. Alonzo laughed. “Wanna shower with me?”

                                  “Oooh…as tempting as it is, I’m gonna pass,” laughed Criss, with a giant grin, as her cheeks flustered. “We’d end up being real late to dinner,”

                                  Criss ducked out her room, closing the door, as Alonzo started to undress. He placed his work clothes in his duffle bag, pulling out his dinner clothes- a nice pressed blue oxford, straight leg khakis, and His Cole Haan loafers. He also pulled out a fresh pair of boxers…Alonzo then went to the shower, and hopped in; using the items Criss had left for him.

                                   Austyn stepped in the apartment, as Criss’s mouth dropped open…behind her, was the tall, muscular, black guy from unit 7G. She walked to her roommate. “Austyn…what are you doing?”

                                   “I need the sunblock lotion,” answered Austyn, as her lower torso was wrapped in a beach towel…but she had on a black and fuschia tiger-striped two piece, showing one of her infamous secrets- an elongated snake skeleton tattoo, than ran from the top of her left shoulder blade, to her left hip. Derrick- the black man from 7G, had his towel over his shoulders, as he stood in his beach shorts. Criss’s mouth stayed open; as she stared at his hard, black physique…he looked like a chocolate god. She grabbed Austyn, pulling her down the hallway. “No no no no! What are you doing?! What about Hadrian?” she hissed quietly.

                                   “What about Hadrian?”

                                   Criss crossed her arms, staring at her best friend, who was behaving badly. “The man stayed with you last night, when you flipped out on him. I thought you really liked him a lot?”

                                  Austyn looked away, signaling that she didn’t want to hear what Criss had to say at the moment. She looked to the floor, wiggling her toes in her flip-flops. “I do. It’s just”- she looked to Derrick at the door, and smiled, giving him a little wave. She turned back to Criss. “Aww c’mon! Look at that yummy, chocolatety bod! Just a little taste…?”

                                Criss rolled her eyes. “That’s on you, Aus…I gotta go to dinner with Mom and Dad. Just make sure your little chocolate fondue fetish is done by the time I get home,”

                               “Thank you, Criss! I knew you’d understand,” smiled Austyn, as she gave Criss a hug. “And I saw how you were looking at him, heffa. You’d like a ride too,”

                               “The package is tight,” said Criss, as she glanced down the hallway, as he looked to them, and smiled. Criss cheesed back. “But I’m with Alonzo,”

                               “One day, you will come and play on my side of the street,” sneered Austyn, with a devilish smile. Criss twisted her lips, as Austyn gently dragged a finger along Criss’s cheek. “Where’s the lotion?”

                                “On my dresser, in my- wait!”

                                Austyn walked into the room- her eyes largening and her jaw dropping, as Alonzo turned to her, naked. He yelled out. “Whoa!”

                                He quickly picked up his towel, covering himself, as Austyn stood there smiling. “Hoo boy…it must be my birthday,”

                                Criss rolled her eyes. “Get the lotion, Austyn,”

                                “You didn’t lie, Criss,” smiled Austyn, as she walked to the dresser, grabbing the sunblock. She then walked out of the room, eyeing Alonzo. “Laterz,”

                                Criss dropped her head, as Alonzo looked to her. He shook his head, in dismay. “I don’t even wanna know,” he laughed.

                                Afterwards, they cruised on the way to her parents. The sun was setting in her rearview, but Criss wasn’t aware of that. She looked to Alonzo- how he had cleaned up so well. She had never seen him in his daily work clothes, so this was new to her. He smiled at her, as she returned the sentiment…she wore a soft blue sundress, and black Lumiani flats, to match the blue in his oxford shirt. They arrived, pulling into the driveway.

                                “You okay?”

                                “Yeah…I’m good,” answered Alonzo. She stared at him with a twisted smile, as he had gone into that mode again, of answering things in a generalized mode. They stepped out of the car, as Alonzo gawked at the house in amazement. “Wow…this is a big house. So, this used to be home for you, eh?”

                                “Yep,” she answered, taking his arm.

                                “So why did you leave home?”

                                Criss giggled, bumping him. They walked up the steps, to the door. She pressed the doorbell. Her father answered the door…he seemed to stare a few seconds, then smiled. “So, this must be Alonzo,”

                                “Hi Daddy,” cried out Criss, walking into her father’s embrace. “Yes, this is Alonzo,”

                                Alonzo took his hand. “Nice to meet you sir,”

                                He gestured, extending his hand. “Come on in. You’ve arrived just in time,”

                                They walked through the living room, onto the immaculate stone made patio where dinner, and Criss’s mother, awaited. Criss grew a sullen look on her face, as she had noticed her mother was already sipping on Chardonnay. She then replaced her concern with her mask of cordiality. Alonzo held her chair, as she took a seat. He then seated himself, as they sat at the table. The stone fire pit was already roaring, to make the night quite warm. Criss’s father called to their server. “Consuela, you can serve us now,”

                              “Hola, Crissette! I no see you for a long time…you do good in school?” asked the lady servant. From that question, it was obvious to Alonzo, that Consuela had served the family for a long time. Criss gave her a small hug when she made her way to them. “Si…I’ve been doing fine in school. Thanks for asking,”

                               “And how is Miss Austyn? Is she doing well?”

                               “She’s fine. I will tell her you asked about her,” smiled Criss. “It is so good to see you, Consuela. I missed you,”

                                The servant lady gave Criss a hug and a kiss on her forehead. She disappeared back into the kitchen, as dinner began.

                               “So Alonzo…your last name is?”

                               “Baiamonte,” he answered.

                               “I swear, I’ve heard that name before somewhere,” said her father, looking as if he were trying to remember. Criss dug into her summer squash salad. Alonzo cut a piece from his southwestern braised short ribs…the meat was moist, and tender as it went down his throat. He followed up, with a sip of red wine.

                               “Ah! That’s it!” her father exclaimed. “You wouldn’t happen to be relative to the same Baiamonte who makes the exclusive Californian wines?”

                                Criss paused, looking to Alonzo.

                               “My father is the winemaker,” said Alonzo. “I didn’t see my future in the winery, so I chose not to follow in his footsteps,”

                               “Such a shame. I have a couple of bottles of Baiamonte 95- an excellent year. I know there have been a few good years short of lately, but since he has kept his business within California, and shipping to few connoisseurs outside the U.S., it’s been hard to procure,” replied her father.

                                Criss’s lips became tight…that was something that he hadn’t told her- that his father was a winemaker. She thought from where they lived, and how they lived, that they weren’t exactly poor, but far from being rich- not that it really mattered to her, but it seemed like he had struck quite a chord with her father…and not that she hated that either, but she herself found it tense, to say much to the man because of the way her mother felt- who was sitting on the opposite side if the table, not even touching her dinner…just sipping on her Chardonnay.

                              “You seem to have quite a working knowledge, of your father’s business,” finished her father. “I think you should give it a try,”

                              “I think, if anything, my sister will take over the family business one day,” breathed Alonzo. “Now she, is an enterpriser,”

                               “So what are you doing right now, if not in the family business?”

                               “I work…at Siemens,” answered Alonzo.

                              “Using your business savvy to work your way up the corporate ladder, eh? Pretty hard, but I’m sure you will do it,” inspired her father. “So how did you and my Crissette meet?”

                               “Strange and funny,” said Alonzo. “My longtime friend is dating her friend, Meela. He invited me to a housewarming cookout, and um…Criss and I met,”

                                “That is strange…I usually see her with Takuya Sonada’s son- um, Hadrian…yes, that’s his name. I thought she was dating him at one point, but I didn’t want to ask her…I wanna respect my daughter’s privacies,” her father said.

                                “No, Daddy…Hadrian and I are just friends. He’s dating Austyn,” Criss announced, as she took a sip of her eye. Something caught her eye, as she noticed his expression changed within a blink- to shock, then back to his normal look. He stirred his food. “I hope Austyn treats him well…you know she can be fickle, at times,”

                               “So what particularly are your plans for the future, and where does Crissette fit in?” asked her mother. Alonzo wiped his mouth, as he finished his meal. “Well, I plan on going to school, and getting a degree to put myself and my daughter in a better pos”-

                               “You have a child?” she asked.

                                The table grew silent.

                               “Um, yes…yes I do,” answered Alonzo.

                               “I…I don’t quite understand,” said her mother, with a troubling look on her face. Her father sat back with a stern disposition, also.

                               “Alonzo is not with the mother of his daughter,” interjected Criss. “He has custody of his daughter, and he’s a really great father”-

                               “Crissette…this is reminiscent of that particular Bryant Carter situation you had about a year ago,” said her mother. “Remember how it took you a while to get over what he had put you through?”

                               “Um…excuse me. I’m sitting right here, while you guys are comparing me to this Bryant guy,” cut-in Alonzo. “I think that is quite unfair, to not give me a chance because of what this guy did to her. I’m aware of that- she and I talked about it,”

                                “Not once, has Alonzo tried to use his child to take advantage of me,” argued Criss. “I agree with him- I think it is unfair that you two haven’t even given him a chance yet. Just a minute ago, you were all having a great convo with him, because his father is a winemaker…now he has a child, and you two act like you never seen him before in your life,”

                               “Crissette, we only want what’s best for you”-

                              “I know you do. But you have to understand, this is my love life…you have no say-so, over who I want to be with. If I mess up, then that’s my mistake,” stated Criss.

                               “Mr. and Mrs. Morrison, I’m not out to hurt Criss. In fact, we’ve been taking things slowly. She’s a great person,” assured Alonzo.

                             “Crissette is right, Trish. It is her decision to make,” sighed her father. “I’m not going to say I’m thrilled by all of this, but you are grown enough to make your choices,”

                            “I’m not saying anything like, Alonzo and I are going to get married…we’re just, dating. I just want you guys to be happy for me with that for right now,” said Criss, softly.

                           “If you do anything to hurt my daughter, I will run you over with my Lexus,” said her mother- cold, hard, and fast. Alonzo reared his head back, at her words. Criss’s eyes shot open. “MOTHER!”

                            Her mother burst out laughing…it was obvious; the wine was taking its toll on her. Her father stood from his chair, taking her into his arms. “I’m afraid we’re going to have to skip on dessert for the night. Just tell Consuela to wrap it, and you can take it home,”- he started on his way into the house, taking Criss’s mother to the bed.

                             She looked to Alonzo.

                             “That was a great meal,” he said.

                            “Why didn’t you tell me your dad was a winemaker?”

                            “It’s not like I was trying to keep it a secret…it’s just one of those things you just don’t bring up in a convo- ‘hi, I’m Alonzo Baiamonte, and my dad makes wine’- it sounds like some shit that dudes would floss with, just to get some pussy,” said Alonzo, as he played with his wine glass.

                            “So are you saying you had game enough to not use that line on me? That, I was that easy?”

                             “NO! Criss- where is this coming from?” queried Alonzo, as he looked to her. “Criss, I’m working a regular 9 to 5 job…I work at Target on the weekends. I’m a single parent! Do I look like I’m trying to get over on anyone?”

                             “No,” she answered, meekly. At that moment, Consuela came with the dessert- a key lime pie, packaged to go. She set it in front of Criss, as she took their plates. “I know it your favorite. Your father tell me to pack it up for you. You two have a good night,”

                             “Thank you Consuela,” smiled Criss.

                             The lady servant retreated back into the house as the two stood. Alonzo looked down, and sighed. “I don’t wanna argue, Criss. Ask me anything you want. I’m an open book,”

                             She laughed a little. “I don’t want to argue either. I just wish I would’ve known that…so how does that whole thing work, with your father being a winemaker?”

                             “We own a piece of land in wine country. Long ago, when he moved here from Brazil, he had made some investments…one of them was a small piece of vineyard, and he was fascinated with making wine. It did my family well, but my father was never one to forget where he was. That’s why he never moved to a nice neighborhood, like this…if his business ever took a hit, he wouldn’t have to worry about losing anything. My sister and I get dividend checks from the sales, but everything goes into an account,” explained Alonzo. “In the last few years, when the recession hit, we’ve been re-investing our monies back into the winery. I noticed my dad’s starting to do a lot more international business, which is where the money is,”

                             “Okay,” smiled Criss. She picked up the box with the pie, and walked back into the house. They met her father at the front door. “Maybe we can have dessert another day. Goodnight, Crissette…Alonzo. Drive safely,”

                             “Goodnight, Dad,” said Criss, giving her father a hug, as Alonzo held the pie. He then shook her father’s hand. “Thank you, for the dinner sir,”

                             On the trip home, Alonzo drove the Optima. Criss sat in the passenger seat, admiring his profile. He did well with her parents; as far as she was concerned…she knew her mother was bitter, because of the whole “having an affair” implications that were still flying around, but the part that really bothered her was the quick face that her father had made, when she announced that Austyn was dating Hadrian- why did he seem okay, with the idea of her, dating him, but perturbed, when he found out it was Austyn? And then, he was so quick to throw out that remark about Austyn being fickle- yes it was true that she was, at times, but why was he, pointing that out? Did he have some sort of business relationship with Hadrian’s father, and wanted to protect his interests, by protecting Hadrian, from Austyn’s habitual tendencies?

                            After picking up Kylie, and dropping Alonzo and her at home, Criss finally made it home. She set the pie into the fridge, and walked down the hallway to her bedroom, kicking off her shoes, along the way. She stopped at Austyn’s room…the door was opened, and Austyn lie on her bed, sleep- half covered with the sheets, naked. Criss rolled her eyes; sighing…it was obvious Austyn had sex with Derrick from 7G. Criss walked into the room, and covered Austyn in her sheets…she started on her way out.

                            A squishing noise caught Criss’s ears, as well as something wet and slimy, oozing across her toes. She looked down, making the icky-est face ever- she had stepped on the used condom, which squirted semen on her toes. Criss let a soft squeal…she then hobbled, out of Austyn’s room to the main bathroom, where she rinsed her foot in the shower. “Ewwh!”

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.1M 36.4K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
467K 16.7K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...