Finding My Alpha {Book 1}

By stardust_unicorn

[Completed Story] ✔ NAOMI'S P.O.V. "you're not alone" someone whispered in my ear. I screamed so lo... More

DISCLAIMER.
Prologue
Do i still get netflix and Nutella?
We're going on trip on my favourite rocket ship
I'm alive !
I whip my hair back and forth
Pizza is bae
You're not alone
I probably looked like an idot who couldn't stop smiling
I thought i lost you
Way to go technology ruining realtionships
Earth to Mimi
Yes, i do . I believe....
I like what i see
A guy and a girl in the same dorm ?
I am the Alpha.
You're doing things to me
I'll tell hi to spongebob for you.
Authors Note
You're hot too
Friends?
I chocked on my coke
I can't sleep without you
I've watched Mean Girls
Ray....i need to pee
Ewww no kisses till you've brushed your teeth
Surprise?
Forgot your towel
Her attempt at acting innocent is disturbingly deranged.
Fake blonde wigs and unshaved legs
I guess revenge is sweet.
Mondays are for losers.
I'm not stupid, he looks like a werewolf.
I'm sorry.
Are we okay?
My entire life was a lie.
It was my fault
SEQUEL A/N
A/N

Angry and possessive

7.1K 296 9
By stardust_unicorn

"I'm going to go out" i said as i walked towards my room to change.

Ray was still quiet.He was thinking. I came back out in blue shorts and a white flowy crop top.

"I'm coming too" he said.

Wow he has problems. I sorta missed him when he was gone and when he came back i wanted to ask if i can go with him next time but he had put it out there that he didn't want me to be with his friends so who am i to judge.Who does he think he is? I can go where ever i want.

"No" i bit back like what he did to me earlier.

"Mimi i didn't mean it like that..its just that i can't okay?" He replied. His eyes softening.

"Ray it's fine i guess i expected 'too much' for old times sake. It's okay if you don't want me to hang around your friends." I said coldly.

"I'm still coming with you" he said as he took his keys .

"No, your not. I can go where i please. I need sometime alone." I said. Warning lacing in my words. He doesn't need to babysit me.

I know he is my friend but it doesn't feel like when we were kids. I'm starting to like him. Alot. And I'm getting angry and possessive. I need to get away from him and get my head straight. And the only way to hide this from him is if i become this cold person.

A part of me told me that he probably had a reason to not let me meet his friends and that i was acting too harsh. But the other part said i need to stay away from him before i fall for him too hard. And i chose to listen to second part.

Ray said nothing. "Just be back before it gets dark" he commented as i walked out. I didn't know where to go i decided I'll take a stroll. I called my mum. I already missed talking to her.

"Hey hun" she said.

"I've missed you" i said.

"How's work and are you getting enough rest?" I asked her.

"Yes honey" she said chuckling. She sounded happier. Like she was more at peace. I smiled.

I told her about me and Ray and how i moved into his dorm. She gave me a parent talk about us sharing a dorm and it was awkward to say the least. That beinging said i decided against telling her i sorta think i liked Ray. I didn't want her to give me another of those talks. She asked if i can drop by during the weekend and she has a surprise for me. I agreed and hanged up. I wonder what she has for me?

I walked on a straight path that led to a row of shops. Great, i liked these dorms and the school better already. I stoped in front of a small café and walked in. It was lit with yellow lamps giving off a relaxing glow. I had a feeling i will be returning here often. I ordered a frapé and started to scroll through instagram.

A girl who looked around my age gave me my drink and smiled. I smiled back politely. "Are you new here?" She asked.

"Yea, im Naomi. You can call me Mimi" i said extending my hand.

"Hi Mimi, I'm Aria" she said shaking my hand.

"As in from Pretty Little Liars" i asked before i can stop myself. I had to say that line didn't i? Way to be a looser i thought.

"I wish, if you can let me have a Mr Fitz as well i gladly accept the offer." She winked as she broke a grin surprising me.

"I have to go, catch up later? You go to the academy right?" she asked.

"Yap, see you around." I replied.

She walked away her dark brown hair in a pony tail swaying as she walked away. I decided to use my phone and read e-books and spend my time here. I was soon done with the frapé and ordered for some sandwiches as well. I decided I'll go back to the dorm when i want to, the last thing i want is to face Ray.

"Hey" a familar voice snapped me out of thoughts.

I looked up to see Aria. She had changed out of her uniform and was now wearing a black skirt and a sleeveless white button shirt that was tucked in. Her hair was no longer in a pony tail. She looked really pretty.

"Hey" i replied smiling.

"My shift is over and you've been here the whole time. If you want some company we can hang out?" She asked. She looked very friendly.

I was going to turn down the offer but realised i wanted to make friends so i nodded and got up to follow her out of the café.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859 12 14
"You are mine cherry, only fucking mine do you understand that?" his words were like music to my ears . I looked so small in his embrace I wanted to...
7.4K 134 28
Ryder Romano. He's a thirteen-year-old werewolf who is next in line to be Alpha. His dad, the current Alpha, gets notified that two new people will b...
202K 6.1K 30
Humans and werewolves just don't mix right? What happens when you find out that you're the Alphas Human Mate? Your world gets turned upside down... "...
868 122 24
(Sequel to the Alpha's Mate) *Complete* "Leave me Alone! Give me Roman! I need him! Leave me Alone!" I cried. "Roman won't be able to help you now. H...