Music is Murderous

By i_like_free_food

Riley Kendrick and Christian Davis are partners in crime...solving. They are the best detectives known. Wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 34

11 1 0
By i_like_free_food

~Christian's P.O.V~

I gasp slightly and grab her before she hits the ground,Helping her ease down and crouching down,Making small circles on her back and humming softly."It'll be Okay Baby...It'll be Alright."I reach over at rub at her stomach,Nuzzling her neck.

She groans softly before using my Shoulder to stand up as I stand with her,Humming softly still.The man honks causing my heart to pound against my ribs."Hot Damn!"I gasp again as the Man gets out and Walks over and grips my neck."GET.IN.THE.DAMN.CAR."He growls  and Pushes me to the ground.

There was a Loud crack as I hit the ground.Riley cries out and kneels next to me,Helping me up.I scream softly and whimper,Small tears rolling down my cheeks."My back! Fuck an Aye."I whimpers softly and rub at my Lower back.

She frowns and helps me into the Car,Laying me down and sitting across from me."It'll be just fine Love.I promise."She smiles softly,Though I could tell it was forced."Oh Honey.."She strokes my hair from my face.

"I guess The Tables got turned huh?"I frown softly and Look up at her Pretty eyes.She tilts her head and raises an eyebrow at me."Hm?"She asks as she looks at me with a Great amount of worry.

"I'm support to take care of you."I whispers softly before whining in pain as My Back cracks when the driver increases the speed.Riley frowns and crinkles her nose."Slow the fuck down!"She screams to the man who flips her off.

Anger floods through me as I sit up to fats and I'm greeted by a Horrible pain in my back and see Black as I fall back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 386 20
Okay picture this. When you were 5 years old you witnessed the murder of your best friend happen by the hands of your own dad. Now picture being left...
91 1 10
Detective Jasper Graves aka Ghost and his partner Ethan Carter work to chase down the city's latest killer. A thrill seeker who will stop at nothing...
23.5K 821 18
Panic, pain, anxiety. Panic attacks plagued you for your entire life, holding back your potential and strength to be L's successor back at Wammy's ho...
867 195 40
Hey there folks, I'm Cody Phillips, welcome to New Orleans. N'awlins is known for many wonderful things, our coffee, music and the ability to throw a...