Breaking The Rules

By lost_misfits

"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little gir... More

Authors Note:
Chapter 1: The beginning
Chapter 2: Breaking Point
Chapter 3: You never forget about your Fears
Chapter 4: The shadows secret
Chapter 5: Your crazy
Chapter 7: Lost girl
Chapter 8: The hard truth
Chapter 9: Haunted dreams
Chapter 10: He will hurt you
Chapter 11: Family doesn't hurt family
Happy Birthday!!!
Just FYI
Chapter 12: Scars
Chapter 13: Be selfish and cruel
Chapter 14: I can take care of myself
Chapter 15: Nederland's Savior
Chapter 16: I'm not as bad as they say
Chapter 17: Hide and Seek
Chapter 18: Leave with me
Chapter 19: Villain
Important!
Chapter 20: Just started
Just FYI!!
Chapter 21: Falling apart...again.
Chapter 22: Festering Feelings
Chapter 23: Darkness
Chapter 24: I Hate It
Chapter 25: Day
Chapter 26: Its Pan
Chapter 27: Welcome to Storybrooke
Chapter 28: Worst First Day Ever
Chapter 30: Not Turning Back
Chapter 31: Operation Blue Bird
Chapter 32: Our lost Girl
Chapter 33: Drowning Thoughts
Chapter 34: Peter Pan and Neverland
Chapter 35: As Usual
Chapter 36: Dark Secrets
Chapter 37: Like Home
Chapter 38: No Happy Endings
Chapter 39: Going Home
Chapter 40: Hero?
Chapter 41: Taking Hearts
Chapter 42: Doesn't Belong
Chapter 43: Pain Is Beautiful
Chapter 44: Never Forgotton
Chapter 45: The Trees
Chapter 46: The Forest of Fears
Chapter 47:Light and Darkness
Chapter 48: Cold and Broken
Chapter 49: Playing Games
Chapter 50: Warnings
Chapter 51: Confessions
Chapter 52: Stay Crazy
Chapter 53: Never Fail
CONFUSION
Chapter 54: Moving On
Chapter 55: Lost Battles
Chapter 56: Do Anything
Chapter 57: Hostage
Chapter 58: A Last Attempt at Redemption

Chapter 6: That wouldnt be much fun would it?

934 36 3
By lost_misfits

So school is not fun ,but I love my new house. I was wondering if I should do a Felix POV? How would you guys like that? So chapter 6 here you go!

"I believe!" I yell as loud as possible. He smiled. His eyes filled with a playful light. He grabs my hand ,and we stop falling. I look at him.

"Oh ,did I forget to introduce myself , I'm Peter , Peter Pan." He smiles and we fly up toawrds the cliff. He sets me lightly on the hard Rock cliff. I look at him ,then realize my hand was still in his and pull it back ,he just smiles more.

"And you are?" He says motioning to me.

"Oh ,um. What was that?!" I yell at him.

He rolled his eyes and lets out an annoyed sigh. "I told you who I was and you didnt believe me." He said taping my nose. I blinked hard and shook my head.

"Stop it! You just pushed me off a cliff!" I say pointing at the edge of the cliff ,then shivered at the thought.

"Yes ,but I saved you. And as it seems ,you've been needing a lot of saving. But I can help you ,all you have to do is trust me." His eyes sofened and for a second he didn't seem crazy ,but soon enough the wall was back up. He was something I had never met before that was for sure.

"Trust you! You pushed me off a cliff." I say slowly. He laughed at my announce.

"Let's face it , I'm your best bet out here. You wouldn't last one day out here. So unless you want to die follow me." He raised his eyebrows.

I guess he was kinda right. But no. Yes. I don't know.

"So I ask one more time. What's your name girl." He stared at me waiting for an answer. Silence.

"Have it your way." He turned around and started to walk. "Wait!" He stops. I run up next to him. "Wendy. My name is Wendy Darling." He raised his eyebrows.

"What?" I say looking at him.

"It just explains a lot." He walks forward and I follow. "What does it explain?" I trip but he grabs my arm ,and pulls me up.

"It explains why I heard Felix call you Darling ,for once I thought he took a liking to a new comer." He laughed. I smiled at that.

"No ,its just my name." He stopped and put a hand up ,stopping me. "What is it?" He turns around and smiles at me. "Pirates." His eyes light up with joy and trouble as he starts walking in a different direction.

"What?"

He sighs."You really know nothing." He puts a hand into his shirt and pulls out a dager. "Here." He hands me the dager.

"What!" He just keeps walking. "Can you use it?" He says without looking at me. We walk through a thick jungle and it was hard to keep up with him. I think back to when I had brothers and they would teach me how to use things like these.

"I guess?" He looks back at me and smiles. "Good." He pulls out a dager of his own ,and crouches down. I chrouch next to him.

"Were gonna play a game ,Wendy ,just follow my led. Oh and try to act tough." He smirks something evil. He peeks over the bush ,and I do to. I see a man in a black leather jacket ,and three other men who don't look to nice. I hide behind the bush again and so does Peter.

"Stay here ,I'll give you a signal to come out."

"Like what?" I say fearing this game.

"I'll say the word ,Darling." He says smiling then standing up. What did I agree to play? I should have ran. Peter walks up to the men ,and they all pull out there swords and point them at him. He just laughs.

"Nice to see you too." He says lening aginst a tree.

"I wouldn't say nice." The man in black says rolling his eyes.

"What are you doing on my island?" Peter says looking at the men standing behind the man in black. "And with some toys ,should I go get the boys ,you do know how they love to play." Peter says mocking.

"Don't you dare! We didn't come here to play one of your games." The man snaps. Peter chuckles.

"Was that a threat?" He throws his hand forward and the man in black flys back.

One of the men run towards Peter. Peter puts his hand on the man's chest and pulls out ,his heart. I gasp. "Well wasn't that Darling." Peters smile widened. Peter crushes the heart an the man falls to the ground with a loud thud. I run to the man on the ground.

"You killed him." I whisper mostly to myself. "Indeed." Peter pulls me up to were I'm facing him and whispers. "Remember the game." The game? He can't be serious? Why did I agree to this? I stand up and try my best to gather myself. I bit my bottom lip and try my best to show that I'm not bothered by this.

The man Peter had pushed back stood up and brushd himself up ,wiping his busted lip. The man chuckled. Peter walked up to the man.

"Something funny ,Hook?" Hook? As in captain Hook. The one I would read about. This really was Neverland. Wow ,it took me long enough.

Hook looked at me. He wasn't ugly like the fariy tell. I guess a lot of things aren't like the fairy tells. His pricing blue eyes meet mine. "The girl. You brought a girl?" I step up wanting to help the man ,but I remember Peters words.

"Oh ,Wendy. Yeah ,thinking of keeping her." Keep me? Like I'm pet? Hook laughed.

Before I knew it ,a cold sharp blade was aginst my neck ,and a hand was holding my arms back. Peter looks at the man and smiles.

"Just let us get what we want ,and we'll let this lovely lady go." Hook says winking at me.

"And what makes you say I care for this girl." Peter says looking at Hook. The blade tightened on my neck and my eyes widen.

"Don't play dumb ,Pan." Peter laughed then glanced at me ,fear clearly in my eyes ,then he looks back at Hook.

"Do it." Peter says to Hook. "Kill an incident girl ,see if I care ,we both knew you would come to this." Peters voice hardened.

Hook stared daggers at him. Peter looked at me. Then right before my eye ,Peter vanishes right in front of me. What! He just left me!

Anger rushes to my chest. I head butt the man behind me then kicked his stomach ,the man's hands let lose ,and the man fell back in pain. I turned around and kicked him one more time ,the man fell on the ground. I put my foot to the mans throat ,remembering the moves my foster brother taught me. I pulled out the dager Peter gave me ,as the second man rushed twoards me. He stopped in his tracks when he realized I had a dager to his neck.

Hook laughed. "No wounder Peter had you." The man steped forward. I force my foot harder on the man below my foot.

"Save the crap." I spit.

"Aye ,I get it ,you feel betrayed. Peter just left you here to die ,but the truth is we weren't gonna kill you." He slowly steped closer.

"Oh ,please." I say laughing humorlessly. I step harder.

"Okay ,so we might have planed to give you a little cut." He smiles. "Hasn't someone already died. Your not like Pan." He Motions to the body. I keep my eyes locked on his ,and I could have sworn I saw something ,but it disappeared.

The man that I had up aginst my dager reached out for his sword. I took my dager and I cut off his finger. He cryed out in pain ,he backed up and held his hand ,to be honest I was surprised at myself. "You little brat!" The man had a white bandana on ,and a red shirt. He had a scar on his face. He took off the bandana and turned it red with blood as he wrapped it around he hand ,grunting in pain.

I giggle at the comment. I didn't really mean to ,but oh well ,he'd live. A gust of wind brushes my back ,and I turn around to see Peter. He seemed surprised. "Well done Wendy."

I take my foot off of the man's neck ,and turn my attention to the boy. I push Peter aginst a tree and press the blade on his neck. He chuckles.

"You left me to die!" I yell. He raises his eyebrows.

"I was testing you ,and you passed. And I was watching you from the trees." I didn't move.

"You could have told me!" I yell still annoyed. In the blink of an eye ,me and Peter switched spots and he held my arms up aginst the tree.

"Now that wouldn't be much fun would it?" He whispers in my ear ,his lips barly brushing my ear ,before letting me go. His voice sent shivers down my spine ,but I kind of liked it ,it was thrilling.

He turned around and looked at the mad Hook. "Your little doll better watch out." Hook spat glancing at me.

"And you better leave ,before I finish the job she started." Peter looked at the man I cut. Peter turned around and grinned an evil grin at me.

For a second my vision went white and blurry. I opened them to see the camp.

So don't hate me. I made Wendy pretty tough I think. So Felix's POV? Please tell me!!!! Please comment vote follow and all that good junk. So by my Darlings

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707 176 21
Robbie Kay, Peter Pan, and OUAT fanfic _______________________________________ When high school sweethearts are broken apart by magic and power, the...
21K 762 10
In which a boy who thinks he controls everything meets the girl who actually does. --- Peter Pan is king of Neverland, a mystical island of his own c...
11.2K 180 10
"Your brother and his heart belong to me. If you want to see him again, you'll belong to me aswell." I glared at him in anger. That boy was a demon...
755 45 23
"Do you really think you're more powerful than me?" "I am Peter Pan! You are not powerful." "Oh, believe me, you don't know what I'm capable of!" One...