Change of heart(Gravity falls...

By primrose-eaton

Pacifica Northwest. The most hated girl in Gravity Falls. Even she hates herself. What will happen when she m... More

There's a first time for everything
Firey fury
Deal With The Devil
Goodbye Reality. For now.
Queen? Again?
Now what? Slumber Party!
Now what? Slumber party! Part 2
Meant to be.
We used to be perfect.
Whatever
Time to party
Authors note.
I used to be close to her.
Dipper?!
What Happened Again?
Paz?
Was it really a dream?
Bill
Do Tears Always Stain This Red?
Dream what?!
Was that all a dream?
Im really confused
I Get Saved By A Grandpa In Sunglasses
Easier Said Than Done
That was the last chapter
Last part I promise!
One last authors note

What happened?

231 7 0
By primrose-eaton

*Dipper's pov*
I woke up to Mabel snoring away into her pillow. She was out. It was about 2 in the morning and I went downstairs to get something to drink. I looked out to the porch and saw figure sitting on the steps. I walked out and realized it was Pacifica. She was asleep. I picked her up and put her on the couch for the night. I trudged back upstairs and went back to sleep. "AHAHAHA! I knew you'd fall for it pine tree! You think she would actually like you!? You really are stupid!" Bill screamed. I jolted awake and screamed. Mabel stirred and rolled over. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I see her blonde hair and the worried look in her eyes tell me that she heard me scream. She leaned against the doorframe. I got up and hugged her. She hugged me back. "Nightmare?" She asked. I nodded my head and we walked downstairs. We went to the couch and sat down. Before long she was asleep against my shoulder. But I wasn't asleep. I was thinking. What did bill mean? She loves me as much as a girlfriend can. I looked down to her sleeping figure and smiled. She was beautiful. She had the smallest snore and it was adorable. She shifted and nearly fell to the floor. I caught her and she opened her eyes. She looked at me and smiled slightly. She drifted back to sleep. I carefully lifted her head and slipped out from under her. I laid her back in to the couch and went to the porch. I looked back and smiled. I stepped off the porch and went to the forest. I won't let her be hurt by me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 1.6K 23
Gravity Falls is a small town. A small and very religious town. And in small towns word gets around pretty quickly. And when suddenly a young lord mo...
178K 4.4K 11
Dipper was always a girl, and that as her secret, Mabel knew but understand. But puberty hit her hard and she was not afraid of telling her secret an...
186K 6.1K 20
Dipper Pines has always been the less appreciated, less liked, and overall the one left out in this pair of twins between Mabel and Dipper. Even Mab...
72.7K 2.5K 30
After a decision to send Dipper and Mabel Pines to Gravity Falls, their lives get a little more interesting. Demons, powers, sacrifices and changes a...