Falling For The Shadow (A Fai...

By ashortino399

When a girl comes falling through the doors of a wizard guild called Fairy Tail, the wizards have no idea how... More

Character Intro / Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20 1/2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
10K

Chapter 26

1.4K 33 25
By ashortino399

****Hi! Well here we are, the last chapter. I'm not sure how I feel about ending this story, but I'm glad it turned out the way I wanted it to and I'm glad it was so successful in it's first few months. Since my last update, we have reached over 5k and 235 votes. I'm so incredibly happy and I can't thank you enough to those of you who share the story, vote and leave comments. I wish I could sincerely thank each and every one of you but I'll give everyone a big shout out here. So THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND I'M GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE STROY!!!!!

After this book is done, I've decided to take a short break, possibly a month or less and then I'm going to start up a new book. I'm exploring all different genera and categories, so now that I've tried Fantasy, Fan fiction, and a bit of Romance, I've decided to try my hand at writing a Werewolf story. I've never done one before and I don't plan to make it a cliché plot, if you are interested in looking for it when I begin to post, it ill be called:

Untamed, Betrayed, Chosen

I hope people will check it out and enjoy it as they have this story, don't worry I'm still an Otaku at heart, but I think I'm going to take a shot at something not anime related, I know it's crazy, but who knows?

Ok now that my news is out, here you go, the last chapter. Picture above is the new guild mark you will meet in this chapter. remember, for the last time, I love it when you guys COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME! Enjoy!!****

*******************************************************************************************************

Rin POV

*** 2 Years Later ***

I stood atop the mountain that over looked my first home, my first real home, Magnolia. It's been a long time since I've last stood here, the last time I was here, I was saying good-bye to the Fairy Tail wizards who had become my comrades. It brought back bittersweet memories.

I took a breath and feel a presence behind me. I didn't have to turn round to know who it was.

"You know, you could always go a visit them," Rogue said a few feet back. I sighed and smiled.

"I know, but it's been so long." It's true, I haven't seen the mages since me and Rogue left in search of Zeref 2 years ago, they probably don't even remember me.

A lot has changed since then. Rogue and I wandered Fiore in search of Zeref or clues to his whereabouts, along the way we picked up a few assets.

"Where are we?" I turned to see a young woman and two guys standing next to her.

The girl had violet hair swaying past her shoulder and red eyes. Her name was Kimira, she was a unique mage, a Blood Summoner mage, her weapon of choice was needle, she only needs to draw blood and she can bend it to her will, she was a very strong mage and she was the first to join us.

The one guy was taller than Rogue with shaggy dark blue hair and grey-ish blue eyes. His name was Ayato and he was a Manipulation mage, he can control any magic once it's been cast and it makes him basically invincible. He carries no weapon because not only can he control a person's magic, he can absorb it and use it at his own will, he's very powerful and hot-tempered. He heard we were looking for Zeref and decided to join us a few months after Kimira.

The last one was roughly my height and the youngest, his name was Subaru. He had tussled white hair that cover's half his face and one of his golden eyes. He was a Lost Magic mage and he was a Enhancement mage. His magic doesn't affect him directly, he uses spells to enhance our abilities, he isn't a fighter, but he can make us stronger, faster, heal us, and make us more powerful than we could ever be. We found him wandering as a child because his parents wanted strong mage who could fight, and threw him out when they discovered he was not a warrior.

We banded together and became an independent guild bent on finding Zeref, we are Storm Dragon.

"This is where me and Rogue decided to become independent." I said, my eyes never leaving Magnolia nad I smiled when I saw the old guild hall.

"This is Fariy Tail?" Ayato asked, coming closer to the endge. I nodded.

"Rogue, I think I will."

"We'll go with you," Kimira said. I shook my head. "You don't have to."

"Well we want to so good luck trying to stop us," Subara said with a smile. I sighed in defeat.

"Ok, we can go, there are some people I want to introduce to you." I said and we began our descend into magnolia.

Slowly memories were coming back, my first day where I was almost dead, meeting the guild, becoming a member, battling Ahri, falling in love with Rogue and leaving with him. It was nice to see a piece of my life where I was truly happy.

I walked down the street with my guild in tow and we stopped that the doors. I didn't move and Ayato gave me a look. "You just push the door-"

"I know who to open a door baka !" I scoffed. I placed my hand on the door and pushed it open.

It startled me to find the guild was almost empty. There was no sight of Team Natsu or Laxus's team or Mira and her siblings anywhere. I didn't even see the Master.

"Was it this small when you left?" Kimira asked, looking around. I shook my head. "Rogue?"

"I don't know."

I looked around and spotted one of the guild's younger members, Romeo, the kids was nice and really looked up to Natsu.

I walked over to him. "Romeo?"

He turned around.

"Yeah?- Oh! Rin!" He shouted and gave me a huge smile. I smiled back.

"Hey Romeo, where is everyone?"

"Oh, they just left yesterday for the S-Class trials, but something weird has been up, we keep getting shock from the island they left for, that magic is..."

"Is what?"

"Evil." I drew in a breath and nodded.

"Ok, thank you Romeo."

"Nice to see you again Rin, visit us more often, we miss you!" He called as I made my way out the door with my guild following.

I left the guild and made my way to the dock, starring out into the sea which seemed to stretch miles beyond the horizon. "Subaru."

"Ok." He closed his eyes and cast a magic circle into the water. A few second of pulsing light, a black bolt shot out of the circle and hit Subaru throwing him into some crates.

"Subaru!" Rogue shouted and ran to help him up. He coughed and panted. He was shaking and I went over to him.

"Subaru, breath, what was that?" I asked calmly. I waited for him to get his breath back before he answered me.

"Dark Magic," he forced out, his face scrunched in pain.

"Whose?" Kimira asked.

With a heavy sigh he got it out. "Zeref."

We froze.

"Zeref is on the island with Fairy Tail?!" I began to panic, Rogue stood and gripped my shoulders. "Rin, calm down, we'll leave right now."

I nodded and we gathered ourselves and I looked down to see Ayato stealing a boat with provisions on it.

We hopped in and set sail for the direction of the bolt. Subaru was resting, Kimira was tending to him, Ayato was steering, Rogue was sitting quietly, and I was balancing on the bow of the boat looking into the distance.

I wasn't going to let anyone get hurt, and now that I have a guild to back me up, I never will, I owe it to Fairy Tail to help them. I know that with Rogue by my side and Strom Dragon backing us. We will defeat Zeref.

We have to. For Fairy Tail. For my comrades. For my new found happiness. For everything I fight to protect. And for the person I gave my heart to.

********************************************************************************************************

****OMG! It's done, that's it. This the official last chapter of this stroy. I'm so happy it's findihed and I hope you all enjoyed it. And because I don't say it enough, I really am thankful for each and every one of you. My gratitude goes out to all of you and keep a look out for my new story. Until next time. *Sniff sniff* Ja!****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 976 43
The truth behind what drives the SaberTooth Guild to be as ruthless and driven as they are has never been clear. Behind the stoney face and heartless...
153K 4.4K 45
Lucy Heartfilia A young girl that had many dreams awaiting to come true. The stories you've read were that she was from a kind and loving guild calle...
225K 6.7K 26
(Warning! There will be cursing in this book) After a night of heavy drinking and partying, Lucy Heartfilia finds herself in bed with her best friend...
369K 10.3K 60
The seven-year gap changed everything. Fairy Tail is mocked by the townspeople, Guilds now fight for power titles, And an innocent little fairy that...