Finding My Alpha {Book 1}

Autorstwa stardust_unicorn

[Completed Story] ✔ NAOMI'S P.O.V. "you're not alone" someone whispered in my ear. I screamed so lo... Więcej

DISCLAIMER.
Prologue
Do i still get netflix and Nutella?
We're going on trip on my favourite rocket ship
I'm alive !
I whip my hair back and forth
Pizza is bae
You're not alone
I probably looked like an idot who couldn't stop smiling
I thought i lost you
Way to go technology ruining realtionships
Earth to Mimi
Yes, i do . I believe....
I like what i see
A guy and a girl in the same dorm ?
I am the Alpha.
You're doing things to me
I'll tell hi to spongebob for you.
Authors Note
Friends?
Angry and possessive
I chocked on my coke
I can't sleep without you
I've watched Mean Girls
Ray....i need to pee
Ewww no kisses till you've brushed your teeth
Surprise?
Forgot your towel
Her attempt at acting innocent is disturbingly deranged.
Fake blonde wigs and unshaved legs
I guess revenge is sweet.
Mondays are for losers.
I'm not stupid, he looks like a werewolf.
I'm sorry.
Are we okay?
My entire life was a lie.
It was my fault
SEQUEL A/N
A/N

You're hot too

7.1K 294 32
Autorstwa stardust_unicorn

RAY'S P.O.V

What the actual hell...... there i see a drunk Mimi dramatically moving her hands like she is talking about her life to the bartender who just stares at her like she lost it. Upon reaching closer i realise she's talking about spongebob. Typical.

I managed to drag her out from the party and now we were walking towards the Campus which is only a few blocks away.

"Omg Ray why aren't you wearing your swimsuit? You know it's called bikini bottom for a reason." Mimi suddenly tells me looking appalled that I'm not in my 'swimsuit'.

I brust into laughter, she's so cute when she's drunk but i rather have sober Mimi with me instead. Drinking is not good for her, or for anyone as a matter of fact.

She gives me a tipsy smile and continues her ramble.

"You know Ray, that Derek dude is hot." She says with a dreamy sigh.

How dare she talk about some other guy... Derek? Who's Derek? I know every member in this pack and the last time i checked no one called Derek was in my pack. I will find this Derek and break his bones and he won't be able to ever.....

"Go Teen wolf" she hollered. Midway through my rage fest.

Suddenly i relax, i knew she was talking about the guy in the tv. Pshhhtttt. I watch Teen Wolf too. Pretty inaccurate in terms of how werewolfs live but i mean its better than the other crappy shit on tv.

"Aww don't be upset Ray you're hot too" Mimi slurred. I was glad she was drunk enough to say this because i wouldn't have heard anything like this from sober Mimi. I smiled and my heart had this weird feeling like someone had just squuezed it. What is this feeling i groaned. It felt good in a werid way.

Mimi was quiet the rest of the way and once we reached our dorm she ran to the couch. I told her I'll be taking a shower and she just noded.

NAOMI'S P.O.V

Finally a couch i thought and ran towards it. I felt like my eyes couldn't stay open. Ray said something about a shower and i just noded. My eyelids too heavy for me to peel open. I laid down on the sofa and instantly went to sleep. My clothes were uncomfortable and poky and i had my heels on! Great in gonna wake up like a mess tomorrow. Whatever, tomorrow's mess is for tomorrow. I'm gonna live a little. And i closed my eyes. I heard the bathroom door creak open.

Ray came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. Hanging low like it was threatening to slip off. I took a sharp breath, gosh he looked so good. His abs were in full view and i would be drooling if it isn't for the fact that i feel like i just got ran over.

"Like what you see?" Ray asked.

"Duh, am i glad I'm living with you" i slurred back.

Omg what did i just say i mentally slapped myself and hoped he drank too and he would forget all of this in the morning. But he didn't look like he was drunk but i sure saw him drinking something.

He walked towards me. My heart was pounding against my ribs and i felt like everything was in slow mode till he held my hand. Jesturing me to stand up from the couch. I quickly obliged. What were we gonna do? I'm drunk and he's naked. Wild thoughts raced in my head and all i could think of is that I'm too young. He led me to my room and let me sleep on the bed.

"Goodnight Mi" he said before hitting the off switch.

I just blinked and let out a breath of air i didn't even know i was holding. I quickly drifted off to sleep.

The light is too bright. I menatlly made a note to buy currains for my room. Luckily it was at the back of the school so it was facing the creepy forest. Wait, on second thoughts that's even creepier. I made sure i have to get curtains later today.

Wait it's morning already ? I looked at the clock it was 11a.m. i yawned and stretched. Since i only drank beer i didn't have a hangover. I just felt tired. I walked out and followed the amazing smell.

Ray was shirtless? Gosh his back muscles are so drool worthy.... wait no way he's my friend i mentally slapped myself. Wait is he cooking ? Wow. He was making eggs, bacon and toast. I walked out and mumbled a good morning. He quickly turned around. And his eyes raked my body. I looked down at my appreacne i was weraing a long shirt that was too big for me. It reached all the way to my mid thigh. And underneath it, i was wearing a pair of boxers. What's wrong i almost thought.

Waittt whose boxers? This isn't my shirt? Who's are these? What did i do last night?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

299K 7.8K 43
Blood drying on my neck I punched him in his stomach. and said loudly, "Look what you did!" All he said was ,"All I did was mark you." "Told you you...
8.4K 139 28
Ryder Romano. He's a thirteen-year-old werewolf who is next in line to be Alpha. His dad, the current Alpha, gets notified that two new people will b...
1.2M 30.7K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...
13.7K 680 32
I couldn't have another person make me a promise they couldn't keep. I didn't want to do this anymore, this endless game of circling confusion. My m...