The Blacker The Berry

Per FeistyPisces2

"Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice. I say the darker the flesh, then the deeper the roots... Més

Typical Day
The Walk Home
Words of Encouragement
Morning's Work
Day's Activities
#PostAPic
Any Improvements??
"Surprise Visit"
Arising Altercations
Brand New Discoveries
Love's Failures
Being Persistent
Death Came Knocking
Apryl's Got A Baby
Calm Before the Storm
PLEASE READ!!!!!
Trouble's Brewing...Again
Give Me a Chance
Better Watch Your Back
Being A Bitch
Wattys 2016
Everything Goes South
Leave Me Alone!
(Not An Update)
Drama 2.0
How To Vote
Baby Momma Drama
Face to Face
Working Progress
Quick Update
Restore the Love
Baby, Oh Baby
What's Left To Do?

Copyright☆

16.7K 480 16
Per FeistyPisces2

© 2015 Kimi Sadler All Rights Reserved

All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be produced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrevial systems, without written permission from the publisher or author, except in the case of a reviewer, who may quote brief passages embodied in critical articles or in a review.

Warning: There maybe some explicit content withing this book such as the following: cursing, racial slurs, offensive language, and things of that nature. Read with caution and if you are unable to handle, do no read.

And I do not have visuals for this book. I will try to be as descriptive as possible, so I hope I don't cause any confusion or misconceptions while reading. Sorry. Visual throws the book off to me.

I hope you guys enjoy my book. Constructive critism is well accepted but please be mindful that I worked really hard on this. All of the work came straight out of my creative mind.

Check it out and recommend it amongst your friends. :)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.5M 117K 66
"One day l decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl. I wear colors that I really like, I wear makeup t...
Submission (Completed) Per Bee90s

Literatura romàntica

875K 46K 53
"How are you supposed to keep your man with your hair in that mess, Tamia?" "And has your hair been looking like that all week?" She went on talking...
115K 9.2K 43
Griffin "Gruff" Wilkins was a man of few words, a trait he learned at a young age. He was the oldest in his family and learned real quick that if he...
157K 7.2K 30
Read it. You might like it. Published: Jan.5,2022 Completed: Jan 31,2024 Started when I was 17.. 1k reads 06/04/22 2k reads 06/13/22 5k reads 09/27/2...