Brand New [Leonetta Fanfic]

By lovethatmendeskid

Violetta is now starting a brand new life in Buenos Aires. Her dad, who always was overprotective, is willing... More

Chapter 1 - Trance
Chapter 2 - Unexpected
Chapter 3 - Remembering the past
Chapter 4 - Friends & Party
Chapter 5 - Hidden memories
Chapter 6 - Discoveries
Chapter 7 - You can do it
Chapter 8 - Sleepover
Chapter 9 - Close enough
Chapter 10 - Surprise!
Chapter 11 - Plot twist
Chapter 12 - Violetta?
Little A.N.
Chapter 13 - Wish
AN
AN
Chapter 15 - Dear passengers
Chapter 16 - Best birthday
Chapter 17 - This is it
Chapter 18 - Lingering question
Chapter 19 - When reality hits you
Chapter 20 - My Guarantee
Chapter 21 - Moments like these
Chapter 22 - Make it a day to remember
Chapter 23 - Titanium
Chapter 24 - We never gave up
Chapter 25 - Crazily
Chapter 26 - Solution Found
Chapter 27 - Monster
Chapter 28 - I passed out
Author Says Big News
About The Sequel
Sequel Is Out

Chapter 14 - Afraid

1.4K 56 13
By lovethatmendeskid

CUPCAKES! Finally, the fourteenth chapter is out. For my dear and lovely readers, I wrote this and I sincerely hope you like it because it was made a bit in a hurry, you know, between going to the beach... bla, bla, bla... The busy life of vacations. So, here it is!

I woke up to the sound of the singing birds outside, something I really love to hear because the melody produced is so beautiful. I close my eyes listening to it but someone moves and I look to see who is it.

- Good morning, Cami. - I smile as she rubs her eyes vigorously.

- Hey, Vilu. Good morning.

She looks around and notices we're the only woken up.

- What about preparing breakfast? - She whispers.

I nod and widely smile. We slowly get out of our improvised beds and try to do the less noise possible. Already downstairs, we find Andrés sleeping on the couch. Cami and I share a strange look and shrug, heading to the kitchen.

- Well, I don't know where the things are. - I say, looking around, once we reach it.

- But I do. - Camila wiggles her eyebrows.

She takes out plates, bowls, cups out of the cupboard an then eggs, ham, cheese, milk, juice and bacon out of the fridge. She places all of them onto the island of the kitchen.

- Uh, bread!

Cami flies to a specific cupboard and takes out sliced bread. Somehow, she knows where the pan and toaster are and brings them to the same place.

- Vilu, the glasses are over there. Take them and fill... five of juice and three of milk. Then, cut every slice of bread in two, to make it a sandwich, and put ham in five and cheese in three. I'll fry the bacon and the eggs.

I did as she said and ten minutes after the breakfast was done.

- I'll set the table, you put things in their place.

When we were finishing, the girls and the boys were coming down. Even Andrés was waking up.

- What's this delicious smell? - Maxi asks, delightful.

- You're smelling fried bacon and eggs. - Cami comes to the living room table and places a bit of bacon and egg on each plate. Maxi runs to sit, while the others sit slowly.

- Your knowledges of my kitchen were useful, hum? - Fran giggles with Cami.

- But without Vilu's help I wouldn't have done it so fast. - Everyone looks at me, even León, and that look sent shivers down my spine.

- Thank you, Vilu! - They all say at the same time.

I can only smile at them and then, I don't know how, at León, who is doing the same.

- Where are your parents? - Naty asks Fran.

- Sleeping untill noon. Don't worry. - She smiles.

We peacefully ate and, twenty minutes later, we took everything off the table to walk upstairs.

******

Dear mom

I arrived home now. It was great fun, I swear, besides being special... I haven't told you, mom, but last night I had my first kiss!!! Yes, finally! And it was León who gave it to me! I am so glad he was my first because it's the guy I'm in love with and that makes the kiss even more special. I was wishing for it a long time ago and once I thought it was all in my mind but, fortunately I was wrong. He wouldn't kiss me if he didn't feel anything, right?

But... what now? I don't really know what to do. Maybe I'll just have to trust him, he probably knows more about this than me. Wait, pacience, calm... things I need. Don't rush, take it slow.

Love you

I go downstairs to watch television. I am alone tonight. My dad is at work, Olga must be rolling her hair and Ramallo is at his home. There is a movie starting that I like when I get a text.

Sweetie, I'll be extremely late tonight. I'm sorry, honey. Can we tomorrow go for an ice-cream. I would like to talk to you about something. I love you.

Oh, my dad is going to be late. What a pity. He could watch this movie with me, it's our favorite.

Ok, dad. I love you too.

I wonder what he wants to talk about. My phone vibrates. Oh... it's him... What should I do? Fool! Of course you should take it! I take a deep breath and I slide to answer.

- Hello?

- Violetta.

- León. How are you? - Gosh, I'm so nervous.

- I'm okay. You?

- Same. Why did you call? - I ask him, afraid of the answer.

- I wanted to talk about us, about what happened. - He says in a breath.

I can't say a word, I'm incapable of saying anything.

- Are you there? - I still can't give him a answer. - Are you just going to say that you don't know what happened?

I stay silent. I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm not that freak.

- Ok... Goodnight, Vilu. - He says goodbye and the call is over.

- Oh, Violetta, you're so stupid! - I say to myself, burrying my head on apillow. - Stupid, stupid, stupid!

I can't watch the movie, I just have to go to sleep. After this, I just want to close my eyes and forget this for a few hours.

******

There is Studio. I walked alone today because didn't come for me, and, after what happened last night I cannot text or call him. I suppose he's angry or upset with me. Dammit, why am I so stupid? We kissed, that's important and I had to talk about it with it but I guess I was shy... I don't know. I don't even know if I want to talk to him.

- Vilu. - I hear Fran's voice behind me.

- Hey! - I greet her, but not even my biggest smile can trick her.

- What's wrong? - She asks, worriedly.

- No big deal. - I fake a smile, but she smirks.

- León. That's your problem. What's up this time? - She's a magician or what?

- Well - I sigh. - He called me last night, he wanted to talk about the kiss but, I don't know why, I couldn't say a word, nothing was coming out and I guess he's upset with me now.

- Oh Vilu. Don't worry. It's normal to be nervous, he might be upset, but I'm sure he'll understand if you tell him that. - She explains logically.

- Thanks, Francesca. You're a great friend.

We walk into Studio hugged and soon we meet Camila, heading together to our first class.

******

I am leaving my last class. Dad is not coming for an ice-cream , after all, so walking to the park, I need fresh air. Today I had no sign of León, although I know he went to classes. I walk through the park and observe the green landscape. I sight the bench where we second met, when I played with Chip. Suddenly, the taste of his lips come to my mouth and I close my eyes, wishing to get the chance of one more. My eyes open again and lock to another pair of well-known hazel eyes, I could sink so deep in them. I'm woken up by his warm voice.

- Can you talk now? - He asks, calmly.

I nod, looking down.

- Can you please explain me why you barely said a word last night? - He now looks down too.

- If I hurted you, I didn't mean to at all. I guess I was nervous.

- About what? - His eyes keep focused on the pavement.

- About talking about that kiss. That was my first.

This last sentences wakes him up in surprise, and so he looks me in the eyes.

- I was your first?

I look at him and then at the ground.

- How do you think my life was in Madrid? Full of friends and boyfriends? I never had liberty.

- I'm glad.

- Me too. - I say after a moment.

- I'm sorry if you thought I was angry, I was just upset because I didn't understand why you were acting like that.

- Don't worry. - I smile. - Although... there's something I'm needing.

- What's that?

- A huge and comfy hug.

We both smile widely and his strong arms envolve me and keep me there for a long time.

- Can you take me home?

- With pleasure, princess. - He strokes my face and giggle, blushing.

I don't know why but the whole way home we held hands and that felt just so right. We kept sharing smiley looks. Once we reached home, we stared at each other.

- Thanks. - I smile.

- All for you. - He pulls me to another hug.

When we separate, I have to bite my lip. That proximity to him makes me remember that kiss and that brings butterflies to my stomach. It's a big effort not to kiss that lips.

- Well... - We step back. - I'll go.

- Yeah, me too. - He gives me a kiss on my cheek and leaves with a wave. I breath in and open the door.

The moment I reach my room, I pick a pen a start to write to my mommy.

Dear mom

Lately, I've been with lots if things in my mind. Well, not that much. It's just I discovered that I was not that ready for a kiss. I mean, I was, I was not ready for what comes after a kiss. What is supposed to happen after a kiss between two best friends? How the hell do we act? Certainly, not like dating, I don't know. The point is I was ready to have my first but... am I ready for the next step?

León is ready, for sure! But I cannot say the same about me. I read tons of books but no book prepares you to live a love story yourself, nothing prepares you for that. I feel that I feel into this love without knowing the pros and cons, and I guess that's what makes it true, pure, with no other intentions that make each other happy. I want to make him happy, like he did to me, but, again, am I ready?

I sigh looking at the written words in front of me. That was not the first time I had those last three words on my diary. The last time I wrote it was when I was waiting for my dance audition. A lot came after that, and a lot more intense. Also, if I reacall propely, I was afraid to fall in love with León and we've already kissed...

But why am I afraid to do what I feel it's the right thing to do? Violetta, stop being afraid to take chances, for heaven sake, this one is granted, he love's you too! Just take it slow, don't seem too desperate.

Love you, Violetta.

This time, my sigh is happy because my determination is to be nothing but happy and I can only be happy if I have León next to me. He has made me happy in a way I cannot describe, so think that, from now on, it's my turn.

My phone buzzes.

*I just wanted to say goodnight, princess.*

I blush at that. He texted me while I was thinking about him. Connection at highest!

*Thank you... Do you wanna a nickname? Ahaha*

*León is okay. We'll arrange something later. ;)*

*Okay. Goodnight for you too. Sweet dreams*

*Thanks, see you tomorrow. Pick you at 8.*

*Yup. See you tomorrow.*

I smile. He is so sweet. I am a fool for being afraid! I cover myself and drift away.

So? Was it that bad? Tell me your opinions on this and please vote! A big thank you to those who are reading this and added this or other stories of mine to their personal reading lists.

Bye, cupcakes ♡

Mi@

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 821 28
This Story is about Violetta and her brother Federico move to Buenos Aires with their friends because of their mother had died and its for their own...
101K 1.4K 53
Violetta and Leon are finally married and they are going to California to start their new lifes there with their friends(don't read this book before...
4.6K 42 25
The gang grows apart, but reunites 10 years later when all their kids finally join the studio. Violetta and Leon's love continues to grow, with of co...
56.5K 1.4K 21
Meet Violetta Castillo. She's everything every teenage girl wants to be; pretty, rich and talented. But the thing is...she doesn't feel that way. A n...