My Cocky But Sexy Idiot Of A...

Av TheCreative3

-COMPLETED- Started:5th March 2015 Finished:22 June 2017 #1-hate at first sight(2019) #2 in missions (2019) M... Mer

Chapter 1:Arguing With A Stranger..Classic Blair.Idiot.
Chapter 2:They Say Fruit Loops Make You Happy..Thankyou For Ruining Them For Me
Chapter 3:You Know That Feeling You Get When You See..
Chapter 4:Oh Im Sorry You Dropped Your Dignity!Want Me To Pick It Up For You?
Chapter 5:"I Might Be Young But I Aint Stupid"You sure?
Chapter 6:How I Wish Bluntness Got Me Far In Life.Damn Life.
Chapter 7:Responding To Fire With Fire Is A Choice Not A Forced Action
Chapter 8:"Extra Sprinkles Please"...Oh And Abit Of Kill MeThankyou!
Chapter 9:Now Everyone Take A Moment And Breathe..
Chapter 10:A Lesson You Should Learn In Life?
Chapter 11:Have You Heard?Life Is Either A Great..
Chapter 12:Saying Something So Much It Sounds Strange.
Chapter 13:If You Focus Enough You Can Do Anything.
Chapter 14:Sometimes I Just Want To Explode.Sometimes With Joy.
Chapter 15:Them Moments You Just Want To..
Chapter 16:I Cant Even..Just Kidding..
Chapter 17:His Tiny Details That Make My Day...
Chapter 18:Dont Invade My Personal Bubble..
Chapter 19:Do You Ever Regret Something As Soon..
CHECK ME OUT BEAUTIFUL
Chapter 20:Well Im At Loss Of Words For Once..
Chapter 21:See What Happens When I Let It Go?
Chapter 22:OKAY!Fine!I Admit It!
Chapter 23:You Cant Knock Me Down..Well
Chapter 25:From A Young Age I Believed That The Good Comes With The Bad
Chapter 26:Sometimes Life Takes You Down A Road That..
Chapter 27:You Know What?....Wait For It..
Chapter 28:Oh Brother!-I Know,I Know..Genius.
Chapter 29:If You Give It That Extra Push...
Chapter 30:Its Proven That Your Brain..
Chapter 31:You Know If Someone You Hate..
Chapter 32:Don't Let Anger Consume You Not Comes Out Of It...
Chapter 33:What If I Was A Wolf Would I Make A Good One?
Chapter 34:A Lie Can Either Keep A Person Alive Or Kill Them..
Chapter 35:A Pebble In The Road May Not Make A Difference In The World But..
Chapter 36: You Don't Know Someone Just By Looking At Them..
Chapter 37:"You Dont Even Need a Gun,You Dont Even Need A Pill..."
Chapter 38:Love Is One Thing That One Cannot Buy Yet One Could Pay For It...
Chapter 39:Sometimes You Have To Give In But That Doesn't Mean...
Chapter 40:Actions Do Not Speak Louder Than Words But..
Chapter 41:Life Is A Rubik's Cube...
Chapter 42:A Mistake Is Something You Won't Do Again.Destiny...
Chapter 43:When You Get Ready It Normally Prepares You...
Chapter 44: What is in a word? That...
Chapter 45:Sometimes The Players Aren't the Problem...
Chapter 46:Insecurities Can Weigh Upon Your Shoulders...
Short Note
Chapter 47:Gazes Can Differ When You Receive Them From People...
Chapter 48: Perception Decieves, Always Look At Things From Afar And Upclose...
Chapter 49: Get Fooled Once Shame On Me...
Chapter 50:If Your World Falls Apart In Front Of You...
Chapter 51: When Answers Become Questions That Is When..
Chapter 52: To Escape Is Not Cowardness Or Fear...
Chapter 53:Moral Of The Story...
Chapter 54:A Story Can End..
Chapter 55:We're Now Coming To...
Chapter 56:The End...
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 24:The Words You've Been Wanting To Say For So Long

10.5K 389 50
Av TheCreative3

Chapter 24:The Words You've Been Wanting To Say For So Long That When You Finally Say It..It Becomes The Greatest Moment Of Your Life.

I felt eyes ravishing my head yet I didn't know who was staring at me;I think I've gone mad.The feeling had been there for quite a while as I talked to Nate.

"Are you sure he'd be at that address?"Nate questioned hastily wanting to get Luke already.

"Yes Nate just go!I'll make sure he's still there but you have to go now!"I exclaimed happily and he just smiled.

In a single moment he got up and ran out.I wish I could record this.

As I opened up IMessage I started texting Luke to keep him occupied.

Me:Hey you got everything?:)

Luke:Yeah nearly cutie just need to get the rest of your clothes!:D

Me:Okay is everyone treating you nicely?:)

Luke:Yep since there's no one here except for Ms Baker but she's leaving for work in a couple of minutes-Shes lovely and a doctor!:-)

I stared at the text for a couple of seconds unknowingly.Wheres Mr Baker then? He was there earlier before I ran awa-

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!"I thought outloud in anger and a cup of annoyance.I hadn't realised how loud I spoke my mind till an old lady stared at me in shock as she walked past me with her walking stick.

Why does the universe hate me?!

Luckily Ethan was deep in thought to take account of my outburst;Liam and Kristen were also with him sitting in one of the booths nearly exactly opposite me.

Thank god there were about two coffee tables and a door between the booths and me.

Does he know I'm here?Was he the one staring at me so intensely?All I need to do is get out.

You can't run away from him forever.

I know,I know,I have university tomorrow.

But these feeling that keep rising within me need to be  stopped before I get in too deep;deeper than I already am.I just can't deal with any of them right now..I just need to put my head on straight and stop thinking.

With that I got up sneakily whilst I banged my leg against the bottom of it.Classic Blair.Idiot.

I glanced at Ethan who had his beautiful light eyes locked on my dark ones.Oh shit.Now he definitely knows I'm here.

I didn't freeze and think as I just ran out of there the fastest my legs could take me and stood Infront of a strangers car.

Breathing heavily I didn't regret how I had just escaped talking to him,seeing him and stopping my heart beating faster for him.

I had heard footsteps running after me but they disappeared after a while,must of been a kid.Damn kid made me run faster..

Breathing to get myself back to normal,slight rain started splashing down at my feet.I love rain.

Without me even realising it became faster and much heavier till I was totally drenched in five seconds.

It made me calmer.

Heat traveled across my waist as sparks flew everywhere.I gasped quietly as familiar hands wrapped around my waist.My back was pushed into his chest,oh god. His thumbs slowly drew circles at the side making fire grow.

No he can't play with me when he has a girlfriend,Plus he's my proffesor.See two reasons he's an asshole for doing this to me.

He made me feel safe in his arms,a strange comfort that I wanted to stay with him forever.

"Let go on me"I whispered out difficulty.

"I'm sorry"He whispered back softly as his arms slowly let go of my waist.I turned around to face him.

"About what?Playing stupid games with me or being an asshole in general?"I took about five steps away from him so I couldn't feel his sweet breath hovering my lips.

He looked like hated himself-I didn't want that.

"I didn't realise I was doing this to you.."

"Oh you didn't,you didn't realise you were playing with my heart and my mind all the times you wrapped your arms around me...kissed my neck..my collar bone.The times you drove me insane because seeing you just made me realise how amazing you are.All of your tiny features that I started to notice.damn it."i turned back around not wanting to look at the disgust he would have for me on his face.

"I was being selfish...I did all those things for myself.Everday I looked at you and wanted you to be mine.I wanted to kiss you and hold you and wrap my arms around you forever.I tried pushing you away from the start so my feelings would stop.They didn't.

Your moans drive me mad,your scent drives me insane.Just being close to you gives me butterflies..I tried,trust me,I tried to control my self around you but I couldn't.Im sorry..I just thought if I l-l-o-  liked someone so much they just had to like me back,that it couldn't go to waste"He couldn't think as he kept breathing in and out.

Wait what did he just say?!

"Fuck it.Blair.."His voice called out my name as I got pulled into his chest.My wet hair touched his face whilst I was spun around.

I couldn't look up though,I was so anxious.

His finger lifted up my chin so gently I had to smile,he's killing me right now.
He looked so serious and cute I forgot everything around me for a second.

"Wait why are you laughing?"He smiled out in a daze.

"You look like a cute puppy"I automatically responded and laughed even more as he pouted.

His smile lit up even more as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You think I'm cute..you want to kiss me..you wanna hug me"He sung pushing me closer into him.I carried on laughing whilst he kept smiling and chuckling.

"Fuck...Blair I-i-i-"He stuttered out like he was scared.His face coming closer to mine slowly he didn't realise when he wrapped his arm around me once again.But this time he gripped it and held me against him;like he never wanted to let go.

"Ethan..."I whispered looking up into his eyes once again as I smiled.Our eyes locked on each other's.His mouth opened to speak and is grew anxious of what he was about to say:He looked me dead in the eyes and held me tight.

"I love you"

......... I-I..

Everything around me faded.

Happiness exploded within me.

Fireworks exploded in my stomach,my brain stopped thinking...

"I-i-i love you t-too"I whispered back as a tear slipped out my eye but the rain blended with it.

I had never seen him smile as he did today..it made me melt within his arms.His pearly whites were perfect along with the curve of his lips that were made so beautifully.

As his lips started coming closer towards mine my heart became eager and hungry for him.All I wanted was his lips on mine after all of this mess.My breathe started to hitch in my throat as my heart pounded faster and faster.

"Wait no!"I suddenly shouted covering my mouth and backing away unwillingly. I closed my eyes in pain."You have a girlfriend Ethan!I can't do this and you shouldn't of said you loved me!"I don't like Kristen but no one should go through that.My heart ached.

He ran a hand through his wet hair and looked regretful.

"I can't do this any more!Theres nothing between me and her!I LOVE YOU!And I have the girl I love right Infront of me and I don't want you to slip out my fingertips again.I get so jealous and this feeling inside me erupts every time I see you with another guy..Me and Kristen are not actually girlfriend and boyfriend"He exploded out.

What?

"I saw you kissing her..you looked like you loved her..I saw it in your eyes"

"That's because I had to force myself to think I was kissing you!Everytime she held my hand I thought of you and imagined you were holding it..I know im stupid"

There was a long pause as I processed what he said.

"No you're not.."I breathed out;letting the rain splat loudly on the floor underneath my feet."But why are you two pretending?"

"Mr Dickens..Kristen's father won't allow her to fulfil her dream of being an actress unless she settles down with someone first;Someone rich,but not as rich and powerful as him.Kristen couldn't get a guy that fast so she made me promise I would pretend until he's gone...

So, Infront of him we are together..and we had to fool everyone else too..even you.Kristen doesn't want anyone messing it up for her"He went silent after that.

Dickens..I've heard that name before but why can't I figure it out!?Ive seen him before;I had to he looks so familiar..

"What's Mr Dickens first name?"

"Richard why?"He raised a brow and my mouth fell to the floor.No.Thats where I've heard his name from.No.No.No.

"Oh my god"

----------------1500 words----------------

Thankyou for reading so so much and if you enjoyed this chapter please leave a comment telling me what you think😘

Please Vote,Comment,Fan,Share& Enjoy!😊

Stay smiling you're beautiful!💙💜💚💛

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.6M 42.7K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
316K 10.7K 36
(TeacherxStudent)"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't find you attractive." "But you said you only were with him because he begged you and if he...
266 1 22
(This is based off of something that happened to me but I ended up letting my brain spiral at one point.... very dramatic!) A young teenage girl find...
5.5K 123 34
love at first sight is too cliche. imagine if you started to fall for someone right when you are diagnosed with a rare eye condition which is destin...