The Realtor (BWWM)

By IAdoreYou_

Camille Summer is a thirty year old, realtor. She's very kept to herself and humble. Growing up with foster p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Break
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
πŸ˜”

Chapter 5

14.1K 659 190
By IAdoreYou_

Camille

Today is Sunday making it a total of seven days since I gave Andrew my number and since he took me out to lunch. We talk almost everyday but we both get busy and we'd have to talk for only an hour a day.

"Mommy!" Calayah jumped on my bed, repeating. I grabbed her legs and flipped her onto her back and started tickling her.

"Good morning my beautiful princess," I bowed to her and she slightly nodded.

"Good morning your majesty," she bowed to me and I smiled. I need her to know that she shouldn't bow to anyone, they should how to her!

"What do you want to eat before church?" I asked her an she put her finger on her chin and hummed.

"Can we stop at McDonalds-" she stopped. "That makes me gassy never mind, how about Dunkin Donuts!?" She started going on and on about donuts and the sweet tea.

"How about a McGridle?" I asked. Church starts too early for me to make breakfast so we usually pick something up on the way.

"Okay," she muttered.

"Don't try it little girl!" I warned and she nodded. I told her to go get ready while I take a shower.

"Why is this water getting cold?" I asked out loud to no one in particular. I hurried and washed off the soap.

I walked to Calayah's bathroom to see her running a bubble bath.

"We don't have time for that! Go put on some clothes so I can do your hair!" She ran out the bathroom wetting up my carpet. This little girl!

I got dressed and put my hair in a knot bun, only put on mascara and eyeliner knowing that church is going to be hot!

"I'm dressed!" Calayah said and waltzed into my bedroom. She's wearing a black tank top with a jean jacket paired with a maxi skirt and sandals. This little fashionista!

I simply put edge control around the perimeter of her hair and then brushed her hair up into a ponytail then styled her edges and wrapped her hair into a tight bun. This girl has too much hair! Gets it from her mother!

"Ready?" I asked her after applying lip gloss to both of our lips.

"Yeah! Just let me get my purse," she ran to her room and ran past me down the stairs.

"Okay it's 9:15 we can get food and you'll have to eat quickly in the car before we get to church. Church starts at 9:30 but on black people time it starts at 10:15.

*

As the pastor was preaching my phone vibrated. I slyly checked it even though Mother Rose is probably shaking her head at me.

Andrew👱🏼👱🏼🍨: Good Morning, beautiful! 😍

"I'm in church. Ttyl" I sent and I didn't get a response back. Me sneaking a text in church reminds me of my high school days when I did the same thing but then the pastor used to call us out!

"Please stand for the benediction," the preacher announced. We all stood and I mentally thanked God that we get out an hour earlier on Youth Sunday's because we plan things for the youth. This week we're going to watch a movie.

"Amen" I mumbled and grabbed my purse ready to dash home to freshen up before we meet back at the church for this trip.

"Not so fast Sister Camille," Mother Rose said. I faked smiled and turned around.

"Hey mom!" I said to our church mother. She began scolding me for having my phone out until Calayah came running to me crying.

"What's wrong sweetie," I bent down and asked her. She held up her iPod 5 to me and started crying harder.

"They broke it!" She pointed to a little boy and girl standing behind their mother. Those two kids cause the most trouble in this church.

I went over to their mother, DaeJa'h-Nique. "Excuse me Dae, but Calayah just told me-"

"So? You walk around her stunting on the rest of us with your money go 'head and buy a new one," the little chicken head said.

I took a loud and deep breath. "It needs to be replaced and I don't flaunt my money around. If I see something I like I buy it. I went to college and got my degree and made something of myself. We went to college together! But you chased the football players and now what do you have?" I asked rhetorically and walked away.

"It needs to be replaced," I warned. It's a good thing that we weren't inside the church at that point because I'd be feeling so bad right now.

"Let's go," I said to Calayah and opened her door.

"I don't want to go to the movies with them anymore," she sniffled and I nodded. I look a left instead of a right to head to the mall.

"Where are we going? This isn't the way home," Calayah said. I ignored her and she turned on the TV in the back seat and finished watching the movie that was in the DVD player.

We pulled up to the mall and she squealed. She thinks we're shopping for clothes but we aren't.

I took her iPod to the Apple Store to get it fixed and then went to the AT&T store to get a phone for her.

"Mommy this is for me?!" She asked excited. I got her the iPhone 5S because she spent need a 6 right now. Plus, I'd like her to text me from anywhere so I can check up on her.

"Church over?" Andrew texted and I smiled.

"Yes it is, I need a favor 😕😕😕" I sent back.

"Anything for you 😎😋"

"😂😂😂 come by my house in an hour. Dress casual- jeans and a tee," I sent him and he said ok with a wink emoji.

The whole ride home Calayah would stop talking about her new phone. This is her first real phone. When she was six I gave her a flip phone that she adored but she lost it.

When we got home I took a quick shower then put on black high waisted jeans, a red crop top with black sandals. I left my hair in a bun and my face bare.

'Layah freshened up too and then changed into black high waisted shorts with a red tee-shirt tucked in with black converse her dad bought.

"Mommy! We're matching!" She twirled around doing little ballet moves. I laughed and joined her. I'm a little rusty but I did ballet back in the day.

We laughed and then I heard the doorbell ring. We stopped in the middle of a plié and then ran down the stairs.

Calayah got the door before me and swung it open. "Hi Melissa's brother! Oh wow! We're dressed alike!" I snatched her away and greeted Andrew at the door.

"We really are dressed alike," I said to him and he laughed. He stepped in and I closed the door. He's wearing a red Ralph Lauren shirt and black jeans with red Jordan Futures.

"You must have black friends," I teased and he laughed.

"My best friend Mike is black," Andrew laughed and I sat down on the couch.

"Oh! Are you thirsty?" I was about to get up with he pulled me back into the seat.

"I'm fine," he smiled. "So what did you need my help with?"

"My church was planning on taking the youth to the movies but something happened at church and now Calayah doesn't want to go but I know she still wants to watch Minions,"

"And you want me to go on a date with you and your daughter?" He asked.

"Is that a problem?" He sounded kind of weird.

"No no no! I didn't mean to sound like that I was just finishing what you were going to say," he said.

"Oh okay," I smiled. But I nodded and so did he.

"Okay 'Layah lets go!" I yelled and got my keys and phone/wallet.

I locked up the house and we all got into Andrew's Porsche (after debating).

"This is nice!" Calayah exclaimed and I sighed.

"Thanks Princess," Andrew said and Calayah smiled and buckled up.

"I never understood that," Andrew pointed to my phone.

"What?" I examined my phone to see what he's talking about.

"The whole phone case wallet thing, like what if you lose your phone then you lose your wallet," he made a good point.

"But then I make it so I remember my phone so I won't lose my wallet," I challenged. Calayah entertainer herself with her new phone as Andrew and I playfully bickered.

We arrived at the movie theatre and coincidentally we parked next to the church van.

Andrew locked his car door while I held Calayah's hand.

"Sister Camille! Don't you guys look cute!" A youth pastor said. I was really hoping that they wouldn't see me.

"Thank you, this is Andrew a friend of mine," I introduced.

Andrew

I shook the lady's hand but deep down inside I felt sad by Camille calling me her friend. I know that we just started talking but I just want her to be mine!

"He's handsome," the lady winked and I thanked her. Camille turned to me and gave me a funny face then started giggling.

The group went ahead and went inside. I skipped everyone and went to the front.

"Andrew you can't-" Camille started but a manager cut her off.

"Mr. Taylor pleasure to have you," we got escorted in without having to pay.

"Y'all own this too?" Camille questioned as we went into the theatre and I picked seats. He church group stared at us.

"No my Godfather!" I smiled and she rolled her eyes then laughed.

"of course," I picked the best seat and then let Calayah sit down first, then Camille and then me.

A girl with red hair turned around and glared at Camille but Camille just ignored it.

*
Camille

"Thank you for coming with us, the movie was a really good one," I hugged Andrew awkwardly because he's holding a sleeping Calayah. He took her upstairs to her room and then came back downstairs and gave me the longest hugs of my life. It felt really good and he smells like spearmint and vanilla. I hugged him back and then pulled away.

"Am I allowed to kiss you?" He asked.

"Quick. Nothing elaborate," then he leaned in and pecked my lips five times.

"Five is my lucky number," he smirked and then let himself out. I heard him pull off and then I locked the door and set the alarm.

__________________

Andrew Taylor in the MM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 265K 58
[ COMPLETED ] [ 2021 WATTY'S SHORTLIST ] ❝ You've never been loved like this? ❞ Twenty-nine year old Monique Harper is a senior VP travel advisor. G...
1.1K 164 34
Business Financier Corinne Mathews is a force to be reckoned with. At only 24 she landed a lucrative job at one of thee most prestigious internationa...
9K 297 54
Tai was only a few months old when she was abandoned by her mother. From then on it was only her father and her. A few years later her father finall...
1.4K 81 20
Allison loves everything about love she's was a hopeless romantic even though she never fell in love with anyone before she wants a boyfriend but t...