Trapped

By JordynWellman

I'm broken. I'm broken and i can never be fixed. But that's ok. I like it that way. Im not the girl that gets... More

FYI:
CH1:
CH2: Finding forest
CH:3 Welcome to Hell School.
CH3 ½: Damon.
CH4: Meeting time
CH5: Challenge.
CH6: Next Day.
CH7: Getaway.
CH8: Sarah.
CH9: Back to the Pack.
CH10: Time.
CH11: Same time different place
CH12: explanations & control
Capter 13:First Day Back
CH 14: wild things
CH15: Revelation
CH16: True enough?
Chapter 17: Basic Instincts
Chapter19: Escapes
Chapter 20: Lost boys
Chapter21:Wakie-Wakie
scraps
Ch22: Let it Rain
CH32: Muffins and Chaos

Chapter 18: Communication

9 0 0
By JordynWellman

     Buried in the forest, concealed at the foot of a mountain, there is an enormous fossil like military garrison, long forgotten by time and civilization, partly crumbling and discuised by heavy undergrowth, the open base was perfect. Was it not for the two lone voices that had been screaming for two days strait. This was not the normal pleading screams of prisoners no. This was a war between themselves.

     The morning they had arrived here the girl was taken from the man, and he went insane and started cursing nonsense. He had to be restrained by eight men, pretty strong for a low grade mixed must if you ask me.

     The girl was carried to the medical ward and had to have pins and a whole cage put in and around her leg. It turns out hat her left leg had been completely shattered. She got lucky though, her knee was still intact, if that had been broken, she would never be able to use that led again.

     The whole time he had been separated from her all you could hear from the cell room was the horrible repetative bashing of himself against the metal wall. Now they're together and haven't stopped screaming at each other.

Damon Pov:

     "You should have told me!" I scream impailing steel wall above her. For two days I had assaulted all four of the walls when she wasn't here. I have finally found my soul mate and I'll sell my soul to the devil before I let the moon goddess rip her from my cold dead hands. Even if it was Cameron Waters, She glared back up at me and barked at me.

     "Tell you what?! That I'm a woman! Or about me not knowing I was your fucking mate! Yea, because I can see that ending sooo well" she moved her hands in a sarcastic puppet like motion on the sides of her face. Her voiced laced with even more fury and cynicsum.

     "Oh by the way, I'm actually a woman you think is a gay man. That you nearly crippled, after your sister is almost raped. To top that I'm secretly your mate, but neither of us know, SURPRISE!"

     She crossed her arms after she had finished. Infuriated even more so by her now. I let out a loud bellowing roar like waile and impackted the steel wall for like the 28th time. Why does she have to have a come back for everything can't she just play the girl.

     I then threw my back aginst it and slid down to my crossing my arms. By my count of the small cell window we had been here about four full days. I glanced over at her threw disheveled hair on the side of my face making sure she didn't see me. Donate decided to chime in.

(Heh, just our luck to get a 'gal' with no feminine charm at all, right.)

(Oh shut up you tool, she's-.)

(Yea, yeah. Just remember I AM part of you. Somewhere deep down you don't think she's pretty.)

(Wait! Get back here! ANSWER ME!)

I scream in my head. But he never responded.

     Looking at her once again threw my hair so she didn't see. Her left leg was completely bare, and that metal cage, padded contraption, protruding in, out, and around her leg looked excruciatingly painful, even to a werewolf. Her entire naked leg was blue, purple, yellow and nauseatingly discusting all over. I could scarcely imagine the amount of pain a mere human could handle, let alone a girl. Tilting my head down a little more to get a better view threw my hair.

     She was facing the floor with her eyebrows furrowed and had lips jumped from side to side of her mouth. Peering in the direction of where she was looking. She seemed to be tracing her finger around on the ground. Then she would get frustrated pat it out with her hand and start again. Mumbling "damn it" under her breathe. She wasn't ugly when she was frustrated. Then she suddenly scrabbled her hands on her head like a child, kinda funny.

CamPov:

      God it's fucking FREEZING in here. I worked out another idea for our escape, but that one didn't work out either. The only way well both get out alive is if Damon carries me, but he can't fight if he's carrying me, and if he can't fight were as good as dead. I let out a vexed grone and scrubbed my head all over with my nails in annoyance.

That night, like every night so far I waited, waited until the guards had fallen asleep and until Damon had too. He took forever to knock off. It was so cold during the day I'd go numb, the night did not make it any easier. It was getting colder and more fridged at night. Since the enemy didn't know I was human I planned on keeping it that way. Werewolves run hot remember?

Moving the few feet to get under the small high cell window I nearly blacked out four times. Like the nights prior I began howling with all my might. Hoping, praying, begging, that someone would hear me. Alas with my near hypothermic body, my howls were stifled into chattering teeth as I tried to warm up.

Damon Pov:

     I awoke to the sound of shuffling. From my sleeping position I could see Cameron's slender figure in the low moonlight, Rubbing her arms and legs up and down. It was cold yea, but nothing a wolf shouldn't be able to handle. She must have seen me studying her because her deep green eyes looked dead at me as she stopped moving. They seemed greener in the white light of the moon and seemed to sparkle. Funny I think this is the first time I've looked at her without delusion or hate, but with a clear head. "Y-you shou-u-ld get some sleep". Something was off with her. Like she was forcing herself not to stutter. I got up, going over to her. She gave me a hard look. "What-t."

CAM:

     When he crouched down looking at me like he was analyzing something that could blow up a city, his eyes were glowing. Not like the love glow, but actuality fluorescently glowing. Deep smoldering amber rings burned me in the cold nights light. The numbing cold made me unable to look away. The only light we had at night was the moon, but it was nothing compared to his eyes now. They were smoldering.

Damon:

     That's when it hit me. Realization doned on me! I'm a fucking prick. She was freezing. Like literally freezing to death. I scooped her up in both arms and carried her to the center of the room. She tried struggling and calling me a jackass and to let her down. That didn't work for her, my guess since her lips were purple and she was white as a sheet, she was too numb and weak to get a good swing in.

     Still I felt it- I felt it anyway, the sparks, the lightening, and all the tingles. They were all there, and in full force. Swarming my arms like angry bees, making my arms and legs tremble. For the first time I understood. I was finally able to find her since that fateful night. I was finally able to hold her, finally able to touch her.

     Despite that, knowing her I'd have a black eye for a fucking week for touching her right now anyway. I rolled my eyes at the thought letting out a small chuckle. I set her down in the center as gently as I could, because of her leg. She still grunted in agony. Then I sat up and took my pants off.

Camron Pov:

     After he stood up he grabbed his only source of clothing and began pulling his pants down. Franticly, and embarrassingly, I started screaming at him covering my eyes with one arm and supporting myself with the other. 

     "Stop! Stop you perverted, psycho. What do you think your doing?" He looked a me confused, then slowly, across his nose, over his cheeks, and up to his ears all became BRIGHT red. 

     "What?" He looked down at his man business. Getting even redder, then back at me while stammering. "A-a-No! That's, this is, not what it looks like! Well-I mean it is -but you're wrong!

     I started yelling at him "Your a freak! The absolute worst, and that's just after we were caught. Don't get me started on before. Seriously, sex! Just because you found out I'm you-"

     He dove upon me; I flinched and blocked my head falling to my back because he was going to hit me again. He landed on top of me with both his hands on my mouth but he avoided my leg. He brought his mouth to my ear and spoke in a low husky voice. Making me shake.

Damon Pov:

      As she was screaming at me, I began stammering like an idiot! How could I be at a loss for words? Just tell her! Tell her you were going to shift! Don't let her think worse of you than she already does. Panic ensued my head as I desperately tried to explain. Every sharp venomous tongued word she spat out ripped my heart a little more. "Just because you found out I'm you-"

     Without thinking my whole body jumped in a desperate attempt to shut her up! Colliding on top of her avoiding her leg at all costs. My hands were on her mouth as she was on the floor. She looked at me, not with any affection, but fear. My heart broke that I had done this to her. I'm sure the sorrow was written all over my face. In a sad attempt I leaned down and began to beg., me the once proud alpha begging.

     "Please." My voice cracked. "Please listen to me. We don't want them to know about me. So we should keep quiet about you right?" She shook her head agreeing.

     I sat up taking my hands off her mouth, and supporting myself with them by her head. Still looming over her.

     His pitch-black hair cascaded around his face shielding his glowering amber eyes from the dim light. Making them more sad than angry than she had first thought. He spoke in a sad yet determined tone.

     "As for your insinuation at sex, do you think of me as man to take advantage of an injured woman."

     His face looked hurt and heart broken, as he turned his head to the side looking at the ground. What could she do? What could she say. Deep down she didn't think Damon might not hurt her now. But she was not going to just forgive him for everything he had done.

     He still sat over her waiting. Begging with his eyes to hear something . She finally just decided to answer him honestly. Propping herself up on her elbows she spoke looking at his bare chest.

     "Honestly, I don't know. If I was just a pack member, or just a human; Things might, would have been very different. Could have been simpler. But they're not." She looked up at him. Their faces were exceedingly close. His black hair covering his tanned shoulders shrouded all light between them. Making his eyes burn like fire.

     His lips were so close. All Damon had to do was lean in, just a little bit more and he could kiss those frigid lips. He thought, but that would just make her hate him more. Instead he spoke backing up off her.

      "I'll accept your answer for now. Now, if you don't want to see anything cover your eyes". Cameron started to protest, but relinquished after his insistent look. Covering her eyes she heard the swift sound of fabric slipping off Damon and another all too familiar sound. When she took her arm down and sitting up right. She was staring face to face with and enormous black wolf that looked even bigger when one was on the ground. Her eyebrows knitted as she swallowed hard.

     "What are you planning?" The wolf huffed intently at her and began circling her. After about four or five circles he hunkered down, shaking his shoulder plates. Curling around her as close as possible without hitting her leg he laid his head next to her right.

     After a few minuets the cold in Camron's body began to leave her. She looked over at the slowly breathing wolf, pretending to be asleep. She cautiously schooched over closer to his head. Reached out, hesitated then slowly placed it on his soft, warm fur. Tears broke at the corners of her eyes. She whispered quietly.

     "Cheater, you cheater, dirty rotten cheater."

     Though her words were harsh to him, her tone was nothing but full of gratitude. He opened is eye yawning like he had just woken up, shocking her. "You, you didn't hear me did you?" He whimperd to indicate he had no clue what she was talking about. "well, never mind. Just don't get used to this." She spoke shortly, as she snuggled on her back, between his front and hind legs.

(Damon,) Dontae had finally spoke up.

(Yea)

(You could have taken her. like any other woman in the pack. Is it really because she's injured?)

(Partly)

(They why)

(She hates us. Were I to mark her, even if she is our mate. That's just about as bad as rape.)

(Damon.)

(Yeah?)

(We have a long way to go. Don't we?)

With Camron resting somewhat peacefully on his neck he looked up at the last quarter moon threw the small cell window.

(Yeah.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 496 17
I'm that one girl who just missed the beauty boat. I'm the girl who gets left behind at all the functions for school or at home or in the pack. I'm t...
2.7K 22 41
Leaving one pack to join another. My family life was never perfect. I actually couldn't remember a time when it was good. I always wished I would mee...
13.4M 367K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
8.1K 332 26
I looked into his eyes and Cammie screamed mate. AGAIN? I've heard of a second chance mate, but why was mine the SAME PERSON? Can 3 girls accept the...