Camren One Shots

By cmrnotp

Some fluff, some angsty, mostly smut; read at own risk! More

Relaxation Methods
Seducing the boss
Good sportsmanship
At the movies
Perks of being the boss
Valentine's day
Teaching the newbie
Teaching The Newbie pt2
Schoolgirl thoughts (G!P)
Schoolgirl Thoughts pt2 (G!P)
Schoolgirl thoughts pt3 (G!P)
Schoolgirl Thoughts pt4 (G!P)
Experiences
Beach adventures
The Babysitter (G!P)
Doctor Visit
The good neighbor (G!P)
Dirt Bikers
Dirt Bikers II
Dirt Bikers III
Dirt Bikers IV
Scientific Dreams
Prompts
Not Blood Related
TCAs 2015
Great
College
Party hosting
Officer
Anonymous (G!P)
The interview
(Not so) Rude Awakening (G!P)
Now the party is Over.
The athlete and the doctor
Anonymous pt2 (G!P)
The athlete and the doctor pt2
The interview pt2
The friendzone is better
Never Have I Ever
Memories and Happy Endings
Memories and Happy Endings pt2
Italy Views
Wedding Gifts
A few Firsts
Memories and Happy Endings(fic)
Absolution
When best friends collide
Rebelious Cheerleader (G!P)
Surprise coming out
Shiny
Crushes
Fantasies (G!P)
The concert
Fantasy Novel
Modern Dating
Songs of tragedy
Fourth Harmony
H4RMONY
Fifth Harmony

Best Friends and More (G!P)

26.3K 247 119
By cmrnotp

Warning - Lauren G!P

*****

"I swear this teacher wants me to fail on purpose," Lauren groaned.

Camila sat on Lauren's bed, playing around on her phone. "Why, what's up?" She asked.

Lauren turned in her chair to face her younger friend. "She made me search this weird ass scientist but I can't find shit on him!" Lauren replied.

Camila stood up and made her way to Lauren's desk. She leaned over Lauren's body. Lauren had to do a double take when she looked over and Camila's breasts were right next to her face. She could feel herself grow slightly hard at the sight but she looked away before getting caught.

"You know your laptop screen shows reflection right?" Camila quipped with a chuckle. Lauren blushed a crimson color at the prospect of getting caught but luckily for her, they had been friends for so long that it wasn't weird when they glanced at each other or threw innocent gropes here and there.

Lauren, however, felt a little awkward because unbeknownst to her brown eyed friend, Lauren had been harboring incredibly strong feelings towards Camila. She didn't tell her because of their friendship, but it was a little hurtful when the two would go out and hold hands or they'd get drunk and Camila would pretend to be Lauren's girlfriend in order to shake off unwanted company from male ego. She never once thought to voice these thoughts though, in fear of them ending abruptly.

"Earth to planet green eyes!" Camila shouted. "Anybody there?" She laughed.

Lauren laughed nervously, "sorry, was just thinking of this science work"

"Well you need to concentrate harder babe, the reason you can't find anything is probably because you misspelled his name...you're letting your people down ms Grammar queen," Camila winked and it almost made Lauren faint but she masked it with a nervous cough.

Camila went back to sitting on the bed playing around on her phone and Lauren went back to trying to concentrate on her work instead of having inpure thoughts about her best friend.

After a few minutes, Lauren had had enough of work and went to grab some water for the both of them. When she put down the glass on the bedside table next to Camila, she noticed that the younger girl was in fantasy world and wasn't paying any attention. She leaned over to check what Camila was doing and almost tripped when she noticed what was on the screen.

There was a girl on her knees, her eyes looking up and in front of her was a long and thick penis, the head gushing white cum onto the girl's beautiful eyes. Lauren felt herself twitch at the image.

"Lauren! Oh my god, it's not what it looks like!" Camila exclaimed laughing, when she noticed that Lauren was looking at her phone.

"Were you just looking at porn while at my house?" Lauren asked. Camila shook her head, her face was red in color and she was visibly flushed. "No! I was on tumblr, this stuff usually comes up, honestly!"

Lauren couldn't shake the image from her head and every second that passed, she could feel her pants tightening up.

"Camila can I talk to you?" She asked seriously, Camila noted the tone of Lauren's voice and put her phone aside. "Of course, you can talk to me about anything, you know that! what's up?"

Lauren took a deep breath and decided that it was time to come out to her best friend.

"You know how we promised to always be honest with each other?" She asked. Camila nodded.

"I was sort of born...with- I was born...I'm a little different- I wasn't born like you I-" She stuttered.

"God Lauren, spit it out!" Camila yelled.

"I was born with male and female parts." Lauren finished. She lowered her head in embarrassment.

Camila was confused at first but soon caught on to what Lauren was saying. "Show me," she said quietly.

The older girl was a little taken aback by the tone of voice Camila put on and she wasn't sure whether to abide by what Camila had said. Would she be willing to show herself to her best friend? She wasn't sure what to do.

"Lauren come on, I've seen a penis before," Camila said. "...on tumblr," she finished, embarrassedly.

Lauren stood and let her sweats drop, alongside her small boxer shorts.

Camila sat on the bed, a little flustered at the sight of the older girl naked from the waist down. She stared at Lauren's crotch and felt her center clench around nothing.

Camila looked up at Lauren and saw the older girl harshly shutting her eyes; she reached forward to the edge of the bed and slowly touched Lauren's penis. Lauren flinched and pulled back. "What the hell Camila," she gasped.

Camila simply looked back down and reached forward once again. She gripped the shaft and pulled towards herself. Lauren couldn't do much without causing herself pain so she let herself move forward into Camila's space. She closed her eyes at the sensation of being touched for the first time. It felt amazing. Especially by her best friend. Her straight best friend. Her virgin, straight best friend.

"Camila...," she breathed, "...stop."

Camila didn't stop, she moved her hand up and down slowly on Lauren's shaft, feeling it harden under her fingertips and the veins growing out slightly. Camila was in heaven.

Lauren wasn't sure how long she could hold it for, the feeling was growing rapidly and she wanted her friend to move faster. "Camila, fuck...yes," Lauren sighed, grabbing the small hand and moving it along her cock faster. Camila was surprised at Lauren's courage but let it happen nevertheless.

"Camila if you don't stop now- if- if you don't stop now I'm guna blow all over your hand," Lauren stuttered out.

Camila grinned and stopped her ministrations much to Lauren's frustrations. Camila wasn't satisfied though and decided that she wanted more. Just as Lauren was about to grab her dick to finish herself off, a small hand prevented her from doing exactly that and the next thing she knew, she felt a warm tongue surrounding the pink head and she groaned in satisfaction.

Camila sucked and licked all over Lauren's shaft, enveloping the big cock inside her mouth for the first time. She was loving this; whether it was because she was extremely horny or because she was starting to like Lauren...she didn't care.

Lauren looked down at Camila and apparently that was the worst thing she could have done. Lauren looked down and almost came at the sight. The younger woman was deep throating her dick and letting her eyes roll to the back of her head.

The moment Camila looked up and the two girls made eye contact was the moment that Lauren came undone. "Camz please stop, I don't wanna cum on your face, please," Lauren pleaded. Camila was having none of it though and kept sucking on her dick. Camila grazed her teeth on the skin and it make Lauren see stars. "Oh my god! Yes, yes Camz, just like that oh my god,keep going I'm about to cum baby" she let out.

Camila bit softly and Lauren thrust her hips inside Camila's mouth, hitting her throat. Lauren held the younger girl's face in place while she unloaded all of her cum, painting her tonsils white. Hearing and feeling the vibrations of Camila's moans on her dick made her keep going and she kept spurting endless amount of white thick streams of cum in her best friend's mouth.

After she was done, Lauren fell on the bed, tired and sweaty. Camila looked at her best friend and licked her lips, running her tongue over her teeth. "Camila, please let me fuck you," Lauren begged.

Camila was a little taken aback at the request; she had never heard Lauren talk like that. Camila's tough girl facade crumbled completely though and she was speechless. "Umm, it's- Lauren I dont- I," she stuttered, "I'm a virgin...like sex virgin- I dont- a blowjob is one thing but sex?" She asked. Lauren reached out and placed a hand on Camila's neck, pulling her closer. "Please..." she whispered lowly against Camila's lips. "...let me," she now traced a fingertip along the Cuban's inner thigh, "...fuck you," with that, Lauren dipped her hand inside Camila's leggings and flicked her clit. Camila yelped in surprise and turned her head to look down, unable to keep the eye contact with the older girl. Lauren felt the wetness between her friends legs and started growing rather quickly once again. She licked the underside of Camila's ear and bit harshly into her neck. She kept kissing and nipping at the younger's neck until she felt Camila grab her arm and slowly hump it faster. Lauren knew she must be close and with that came careless decisions. Granted, it was selfish of Lauren, but she was too far gone to care; she stopped her movements, "let me fuck you Camz, I'll make you feel really good and I'll let you cum," she pleaded. And just like she expected, Camila quickly threw her shirt off, followed by her black leggings and red panties. She jumped on top of Lauren and started grinding on the green eyed girl's crotch. The hard member sliding through her folds was incredible but she needed more.

Camila lifted her body by her knees slightly to position Lauren's member at her entrance and got ready to slide down but Lauren forcefully grabbed her hips. "Wait, there are condoms in my bag," she told Camila. Camila simply let Lauren's head rub against her entrance and sighed. "Fuck that, you wanted to fuck me, well now's your fucking chance, just pull out or something," she let out with closed eyes. Lauren didn't want to take chances but it would take a lot of self control to stop now and grab a condom.

Self control that she didn't have.

Lauren grabbed her dick and pushed it inside very slowly. She stopped when she heard Camila whimper. "Don't you fucking dare stop," Camila said. Lauren kept going and inch by inch, she was fully inside Camila and it took everything Lauren had not to cum right there and then, the warm feeling and the wetness surrounding her dick was too much. "Godddd," she moaned.

She looked up for the first time and saw Camila with her head thrown back, eyes closed and tears falling down her face. She got worried straight away and sat up. This motion made her go deeper, however, and Camila cried harder. "Are you ok? Shit I'm so sorry, oh my god Camila I'm so sorry," Lauren said. Camila simply shook her head. "Lauren...I'm guna make you feel sorry in a minute if you don't move," she replied. Lauren took the hint and slowly pulled Camila's ass up and back down, Camila moaned lowly at the feel of her best friends dick impaling her like this.

They moved in rhythm for a few minutes until Lauren felt herself tighten and her balls inflate with cum. "Camila I won't last much longer," she told her friend. "I know baby, me neither, just fuck me harder Lauren, make me cum please, make me remember you every time I have sex in the future," she replied.

Lauren reached down and started rubbing Camila's clit to help her reach it faster. As soon as Camila clenched around Lauren's member and let out a stream of cum, Lauren almost howled and thrust in deeper and harder. The sounds of skin slapping and rigged breaths could be heard all over the room. "Don't cum inside me," Camila whispered worriedly. Lauren grabbed Camila's ass cheeks and gripped them harshly, leaving marks for sure. "Pull out Lauren," she kept telling her. Lauren hid her head in the crook of Camila's neck and stopped her motions, thick spurts of cum entering Camila and hitting her just right on the stop, elongating the younger girl's orgasm. They both moaned and screamed and clawed at each other's bodies, cumming together.

They fell on the bed, Lauren on top of Camila. "Wow," Lauren sighed. She was happy and on cloud nine. Until she felt a hard slap across her face.

"What the hell?!" She voiced.

"I told you not to cum inside me!" Camila yelled. Oh, Lauren though.

"I'm sorry Camila, I didn't- I forgot- wait I didn't forget I just- I couldn't help myself, I'm really sorry," she apologized.

Camila seemed pissed but at the same time, satisfied. Lauren grinned and Camila wondered why the hell Lauren looked so smug. "Let me make it up to you...how about I clean you up?" Lauren asked, moving slowly down the brown eyed girl's body. Camila sighed and let her.

As Lauren made her way down Camila's body, kissing and nipping at her skin, Camila tangled her hands through Lauren's dark hair, silently begging her to go lower. Lauren dipped her tongue through Camila's folds, tasting her wetness. She moaned at the first lick and it made Camila shiver from being sensitive.

"God you taste amazing," Lauren praised. She dove back in and flicked her tongue on the brunette's clit, Camila flinched and pulled Lauren's head away from her face. "I can't- Lauren I can't- it's too much," she whimpered. Lauren wasn't having any of it though and went back into her center. "Lauren!" The brunette yelled.

Lauren still didn't let up and licked all over Camila's pussy. Camila was writhing and pulling on Lauren's hair but the older girl only got more turned on. She entered Camila's tight hole with her tongue and lapped up both of their cum from inside her, this made Camila clench around Lauren's tongue and the second she felt Lauren enter a finger inside her she was a goner.

Camila screamed at the top of her lungs and pulled so hard on Lauren's hair that it could have easily ripped off. Lauren kept sucking the brunette's juices until she could no longer feel anything. "Please please please Lauren," Camila cried. "I can't anymore, please." Lauren finally lifted her head up and kissed Camila deeply and passionately. "I love you. I've loved you for god knows how long and if you don't feel the same way then that's ok. But thank you for this," Lauren said, keeping eye contact between the two.

Camila didn't reply. She simply kissed Lauren back and snuggled against her neck, hugging her tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.8K 22
274K 5.6K 32
Camila didn't care about education nor the tasks that came with it, she'd always dominated her peer group in the sharp slashing of her tongue and nev...
995 54 8
Science? or Fact? Only fate can tell.
74.7K 1K 50
So this is a Lauren/you, Camila/you, and camren/ you. Will contain warnings before the story for subjects that might be upsetting.There may contain s...