The not so "Nerdy" nerd (NaLu...

Af Pupkey

Natsu Dragneel is the smartest student in Fairy Tail Academy and considered the top in all Fiore. He is known... Mere

IM SO EXITED!!!
Chapter 1: Introducing Natsu
Chapter 2: The meeting
Chapter 3: Interesting...
Chapter 4: The attack
Chapter 5: The mystery savior is... YOU!?
Chapter 6: Let's follow him
Chapter 7: Making friend's...and frenemies
Chapter 8: The competition
Chapter 9: Natsu vs Gray
Chapter 10: The start of a beautiful friendship...kinda
Chapter 11: Getting used to it
Q&A: Ask Pupkey
Chapter 12: Remembering the past
Chapter 13: Our Past 1
Bad News
Chapter 14: Our past 2
Chapter 15: Thinking & Dreaming with pink
Chapter 16: A Basketball tryout? A group project?...and a Queen bee?
Chapter 17: Neighbors
Chapter 18: Hanging with my Frenemie
Chapter 19: Project's and sleepovers
Chapter 20: Admitting our feeling's
Chapter 22: Got my old dad back
Chapter 23: My...memories and... past?
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Brothers conflict
Quick question
Chapter 26: Let's confess!
Not an update, but an awesome pic!
Chapter 27: Nakama's and the Black Wizards kidnap
Chapter 28: From friend to rival...at basketball that is
SORRY!!! T^T/ARIGATOU!!! :D
Chapter 29: Tigers vs Fairies
Chapter 30: The game continues
Chapter 31: Our hands, Our master
Chapter 32: From good to bad
100 Questions Tag
Read Facts About Me...or else :P
Another tag :D
Chapter 32: Bonus talk
Chapter 33: Best friends are supposed to look out for each-other right?
CELEBRATION!!!
Chapter 34: Mafias
Chapter 35: Luce
Been a while

Chapter 21: [ You Name it ]

6.4K 244 186
Af Pupkey

Yo Mina!!!

Enjoy this new chap!

Im getting better at school!

I havent met any otakus or cool dudes to hang out with which is disappointing!

I still hang alone on break time but in class I always talk to someone!

On to the chapter!

By the way Natsu still uses glasses and brushes his hair.

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!
-----------------------------------------------

-After school-

Natsu's POV~

I was in the gym with Gray, Gajeel and Elfman trying to tryout for the tryouts. The girls except Erza and Mira where here to see how it goes.

"OK the students who have moooooore experience in basketball step in front!" Said Coach Taurus. Me and the guys with Laxus and Bickslow stepped forward. He looked at me and started laughing or...making cow noises.

"Don't make me laugh boy! Go back to fixing math problems!" He said and I frowned.

"You mean solve math problems. Plus, I want to tryout. I'm not bad at basketball." I said in a matter of fact tone, while pushing my glasses back . He looked at me seriously.

"No. Now get out."

"But-"

"Butt's are for looking at! Now get out of my gym" he said and I ran a hand thru my hair.

"Fine..." I said walking to the girls. I sat next to them and saw Gajeel, Gray and Elf man talking to Coach. Laxus was looking at me. I looked at him back. He looked like he wanted to do something.

"Laxus! Come over here..." I turned aroung to see Mira looking at Laxus. I look at him to see him flinch and walk towards me. I looked at them confused.

"Well...apologize to him and Lucy...now..." Mira said with venom.

"G-gome. It wasn't nice of me to do that and I hope we can start over." He said putting on a fake smile. It looked straight up scary.

"Hai..." Me and Lucy said looking at him in disbelief and scared.

"That's a good Laxus!" Mira said pecking him in the cheek.

"Ehhhhhhh!?!?!?!" Me, Lucy, Levy and Juvia exclaimed looking at them. Laxus walked away and we looked at Mira who had an innocent smile.

"Oh, you didn't know? I've been dating Laxus since 9 grade." She said and our jaws dropped to the floor.

"No way..." Lucy muttered." Then did he tell you about beating me up?"

"Yep. So I told him to apologize or else!" She said happily.

"Did you told him that it was me who saved her?" I asked and she nodded

"He said he couldn't see you since it was dark. Either way he was gonna beat you up!" She said again in a happy tone.

"That's...nice..." I said looking at the guys who where signing some papers. They walked to us.

"We made the team. But no matter how much we tried he said that he wasn't gonna let you play. Sorry man" Gray said with sympathy. I sighed.

"Not surprised. When's the first game?"

"In a month. Well be practicing every Monday after school." Gajeel said and I nodded.

"Doing sports is Manly!" Elf man said.

"It is..." I said getting up. "Well I knew this was a waste of time. I should get going. See you guys tomorrow!" I said exiting the Gym.

I was about to walk out of the school gate when a hand stopped me. I turn around to see Lisanna smiling.

"Hi" she said and I gave her a small smile.

"Sup?"

"Nothing much. Wanted to know if you where free today. We could study at my place and-"

"Gome Liss but I have plans already." I said cutting her off and getting out off her grasp.

"Cancel them then. Please Natsu~ I wanna hang out with you" she said giving me puppy eyes. 'Lucy's eyes are cuter" I thought smiling as a picture of her popped in my head.

"Is that a yes?" I looked at Lissana who was holding my hand.

"Oh, your still here?" I asked and she smirked.

"You know you want to hang out with me Natsu. Why not admit it?" She said cupping my cheek. I was about to say something when my phone buzzed. 'Lucky!' I thought backing away.

"Sorry got to go!" I said now running home.

I entered my house and changed into a green tank top and black and white basketball shorts with green and white sneakers. My scarf on my waist.

I grabbed a backpack with my work clothes to take a shower at work. 'Yes it has a shower'.

I gave Happy a fish so he doesn't complain later today and took him and left the house in my car. I got to the court where Sting and Rogue 'and the cats' where.

"Natsu-san!" Sting greeted and Rogue smiled. I waved at them grinning.

"Yo! You guys ready to get your butt kicked again?" I said and they smirked.

"Well make some points! But I'll try to win"

"I agree" said Rogue.

We started playing a few rounds and I won by six points each. 24 to 30.

"Nice game guys!" I said fist bumping them. They smiled.

"Natsu-san, are you gonna be in the game next month? FT vs ST." He said with hope.

"I'll be there!" 'Just not playing' I added in my head. They smiled

"Is Gajeel-san playing?" Rogue asked and I nodded.

I checked my watch and it was 5:45.

"Gotta go. Later!" I said grabbing g Happy and driving to work. I would just leave him in the employees lounge.

I got there and entered, took a shower, and went to get dressed. I had my black pants and white conversion and I noticed that I brought the shirt that I use on Fridays. The long sleeved pink dressing shirt.

"Yajimasan! I accidentally brought the shirt from Fridays!" I yelled from the bathroom.

"Wear it! It brings more ladies!" I herd him shout. I shrugged and put it on with my scarf. I brushed my hair a bit and went to serve the people.

I grabbed a notepad and a pen and started working.

Lucy's POV~

The guys finished there training so we decide to go out. We would have invited Natsu but Gray said that he had work today. 'Those two are like best friends. But won't admit it. Sad how people don't say what's true' I thought shaking my head.

"Why don't we go to Famirī Basho. I herd they have great food and great service. The service is better today too." Said Jellal.

"Why is that?" Asked Gray.

"There's a guy that is excellent with people there. He's fast, friendly and from what ive herd his not bad looking." Said Mira.

"There it is" I said pointing to a singe. We walked to it and entered. The place was really packed.

"Welcome!" We looked down to see Yajimasan.

"Ara? You work here?" Asked Levy.

"This is my restaurant. Since you're my students I'll give you our best waiter. I'll bet you'll like him." He said winking at me and I raised a brow. Me and the group sat on a round table and grabbed our menus.

"Good afternoon! I'll be you're waiter for today! Have you decided what to order?" I look up to see...

"Natsu!?" The whole table yelled making him jump.

"Oh, hey guys! What are you doing here?"

"We decided to eat something after they finished practicing. You work here?" Asked Mira.

"Hai!"

"You're the best waiter they have here!? Don't make me lau-" Gray was cut off by a girl that looked our age.

"Ano, N-Natsu-kun...me and my friends where wondering if we could take a picture with you" she said blushing. I look at Natsu to see him smiling at her. 'That little witch'

"Of course! Let me take care of this table and I'll be there in a sec." He said and the girl smiled.

"OK!" She said going back to her table of friends. They giggled. I felt angry. So angry.

"A ladies man huh?" Gajeel said smirking. Natsu shrugged.

"What can I saw. I'm friendly towards everyone."

"No I ment that you have a way with girls." He said and Natsu tilted his head which I found adorable.

"Dense idiot..." Gray muttered.

"Luce" I looked at Natsu and was taken back. Pink dressing shirt, fabric around neck, pink hair... Enter LaLa land~

Natsu's POV~

I was staring at Luce who was daydreaming and smiling like a goof ball. She's a weirdo, but she's my weirdo' I thought chuckling. I grabbed a marker that I had and drew a moustache on top of her lip. I snapped my fingers in front of her face and she blinked.

"Eh?" She said still smiling. She looked at me and blushed.

"Pft! You spaced out..." I said holding in a laugh. The others where trying not to laugh.

I took out my phone and sat next to Lucy. I pulled her closer to me and took a picture.

"W-what was that for?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Memories?" I said. They ordered and I went to serve other tables.

I then noticed that Zeref and Mavis where here. I walked to them.

"You on a date?" I said startling them. They saw me and blushed while smiling.

"We are!" Zeref said and Mavis blushed more." By the way, Mavis told me you flooded a hallway in school. Care to explain Kasai?" He said in a calm voice.

If you know him for as long as I have, you know that when he doesn't call you by you're first name...its a death trap.

I started sweating and laughing nervously.

"I-I-I...uh...it...Its was...Gajeel?...ha"

"Ohhh, is that so?" He said a dark aura surrounding him. I panicked.

"G-Gomenasai! It was me...accidentally of course" I said bowing. He patted my head.

"Good then!" He said smiling. I grinned.

"So did you confess to Lucy?" He asked making me blush.

"E-eh?" I said and he chuckled before smirking and so did Mavis.

"You like her don't cha?" She said and I turned on my heel when I herd a bell.

"I have to take care of that person that walked in" I said but herd them laughing.

I went to the table without looking at them since when I approach a table I write how many tables I've done. Its for the employe of the month thing.

"Good afternoon! I'll be taking care of you tonight! Are you ready to order?" I asked in my normal happy tone. I looked at them.

"Hey pretty boy~"

-----------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it!

Like, follow and comment!

God bless!

Ja ne!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

278K 13.5K 33
Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia are 16-year-old students who attend Fairy Tail High. Although, Natsu and Lucy are enemies in real life. They don...
64.8K 1.7K 19
Lucy Heartfilia the school nerd and her friends are a group of nerds left in the shadows but one day, Natsu Dragneel the most popular guy at Fairy Ta...
997K 30K 29
Lucy Heartfilia moves to a new school, The Fairy Tail Institute, expecting her last year at high school to be filled with memories that will last a l...
109K 4.5K 46
Lucy Heartfilia, a 16 year old girl, has just enrolled into a new school. Fairy Tail Academy. She's new to the school and everyone welcomes her. Exce...