Getting even with King (GxG)...

Від speedyburrito

(GxG) "You're so dead! TAYLOR KING!" Audrey shouts at the top of her lungs across the hallway of Easton high... Більше

Welcome back
HI!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 20

9.5K 216 34
Від speedyburrito

Chapter 20 - crazy little thing called, RESPONSIBILITY

TAYLOR'S POV

A date with Audrey Luther, what could've gone wrong, right? My palms are sweaty, nervous and my mind? Not functioning properly. If you could see me right now you would say I'm a creep, behind this Beautiful human being, contemplating, should I hold her hand? Or not? Reaching/not reaching. I groan to my own dismay how lame, I can be!

"Hey!" I said, Audrey stopped walking and faced me, wearing a questioning look. I could feel my face heated up as I lightly bow my head down and stretch my hand in front of her causing her to look more confused.

"Hold my hand," I said sternly. I tried to look at her, her confused look turns subtle to an explosion of cute giggles, godammit. Bury me now.

"Demanding, are we?" Audrey said smiling sheepishly. Then, she reaches my hand that sends millions electricity all over my body as our hands touched.

"So, where are we going?" She asked, walking side by side at the park with our hands held closed. "Oh, is it fine with you?" She said making me look at her as she takes a glance towards our hands and back to mine. While we made our way to my car.

"Yeah, why?" I don't really get it. We're just holding hands like I said what could possibly go wrong? Oh wait, in an instance, I let go of her hands causing her to frown.

"I almost forgot that you're the mayor's daughter..." I said, rubbing my earlobe and as much as I long for her hands to be held, I don't want to compromise her family name, my thought's was cut off immediately as Audrey grabs my hand and dragging me in front of my car.

"No one's gonna see us holding hands inside your car, right?" She said cheerfully as she pushes me towards the driver side of my car "Let's go!" She said smiling ear to ear. I'm totally red as a tomato. I can feel it, without further ado, I unlock my car, we get in and closed the door at the same time causing us to chuckle in harmony. She's really something I said to myself. This feeling, though.

As we cruise the road over the big city, Audrey manages to take some good pictures of us together and our trip, I stopped the car in front of a huge Building, One of my Pop's. We got out of the car and greeted by the valet boy.

"Guess this is one of your Dad's" well, she's right, I nodded, agreeing to hers, I approach the front desk, Audrey stayed beside me.

"Good afternoon, Ms.King, how may I help you, young lady?" The front desk girl greeted me, smiling sweetly to us.

" Please, Just call me Taylor..." I smiled, knowing the girl is new, " I was hoping to get Felix... but as I can see, he's not around.." I inquired, well I was planning to visit my mother's rest house.

"Just a moment, Ms.Taylor" smiling, she excuses herself and began to dial the service phone.

"What exactly are your plans?" Audrey inquired. Looking puzzled since she didn't know where will I take her.

"Well, I was planning to go over to my mom's resthouse today for our date."

"So, what are we doing here, then?" She asked.

"Helicopter," I answered straightly, plain and simple.

"What?" Audrey's facial expression grew more puzzled look.

"We won't be able to get there if we don't ride a helicopter... and I'm borrowing my dads"

And before Audrey can answer, the girl in the front desk excuses herself to us "I'm sorry ms.King, but Felix is with your Grandfather, you can wait for a while since they'll be here in a minute, young lady..." she smiles awkwardly forgotten that I told her not to call me formally. I smiled back and thanked her.

AUDREY'S POV

Minutes passed by as we wait for Taylor's grandfather, I met Taylor's grandfather Damian once, at some political gathering. Taylor somewhat far from her thoughts, looking outside the cafe window.

"Is something bothering you?" I asked Taylor carefully. She responded with a smile brighter that the sunshine, I could melt anytime soon now.

"No, it's just that... Damian is the last person I want to see right now... better say, I don't want to see him at all " she waved her arms crossed making an X-mark and still bothered by the fact that she has to cross path with her grandfather, now I'm curious why she seems to hate her Grandpa badly.

"Why don't we scratch today's plan and go somewhere else?" I suggested as I held her hands across the table, beaming a smile, taking her away far from this place as we get to the front entrance, there stands 3 well-suited men, in the middle the guy has a staff, It was Damian turning his attention towards us seemingly the two other guys are his bodyguard. We halted as we get close to the front desk. My smile instantly fades when I glance to Taylor, who is walking behind me.

"Taylor," said Damian while Taylor walk passed by me to her Grandfather.

" I have some papers for you to work and study with... Felix," the other guy named Felix brings forward a black case.

"Just deliver it at home Felix, thank you." I can feel the tension between the Kings in front of me. They stare to each other and it looks like nobody wants to stop or scared to stop them, moving closer to Taylor and whispered,

"T.k" smoothing her back, hoping she would calm down. Her shoulder started to relax and her fist is loosened.

"Grandpa, I'm sorry for not acting properly last time we met... and again, I'm not here for facing my responsibilities, yet" Taylor said with confidence and as for Damian, he notices me glancing at them from time to time.

"Oh, The mayors Daughter" Damian approached me and shakes hands " It seems that you get acquainted with my granddaughter here..." he have the same smile that Taylor have whenever something devious is up to, what's with them and their signature evil smile? I smile shyly towards Damian.

"Send my regards to your father, ms.Luther." Said Damian, who turn's facing the entrance and before he takes his leave " start early for your own good Taylor, besides, you don't have any extracurricular activities after school, might as well use that time to do some work related studies. None the less, I'm impressed that you know who to get acquainted too." And there goes that devious smile of Damian looking directly at me, now I have a tiny bit of an idea why Taylor hate's her Grandpa.

Not for long we leave their building, Taylor asked me to drive since she didn't know where else to go on our date, I take a glance at her while I'm driving.

"Do you want to eat Persian?" I asked her sweetly, I don't want this date to be an epic fail.

"No, he might take his lunch there..." Taylor said, looking at the window, so, that's why the waiter knows her.... " He always takes's his Lunch or breakfast ay my aunt's group of restaurants, why don't you pick where to eat?" She follows thru and smiled at me, knowing that her mood is not fine, she definitely knows not to spoil our moments together, I smiled to myself.

Moments later we found ourself ordering our lunch at taco bell, hahaha I know what you guys think, why here? Because I'm one hundred percent sure that they don't own this fast food chain.

"What's yours?" I asked Taylor.

"One chicken soft taco....and, burrito supreme!...pink lemonade. That's all," she answered sweetly like a kid having her happy meal, but seriously, where does all the food she eats go?.

"You're a T-shirt and jeans kind of girl..." I uttered, base on my observation, I've never seen Taylor wear dress, now that I think about it, how beautiful she might be wearing a dress, I mean she is drop-dead gorgeous wearing the simplest shirt and jeans. what more if she wears a dress, right?

"It's comfy." Answering me while her mouth is full of tacos.

"Damian King... he's a big time mafia right?" I've known her grandpa because of news involving 'not so good deeds' and because of my father.

"Before, he's now clean... wish he's not, though, so he could rot in jail or live far away from us," said Taylor with such disliking.

"Do you really hate him that bad?"

"He is the reason why my mom is dead" wow... how could she say that with a calming tone, "He take away the most important person in my life" finishing her lemonade. This is the time that I should comfort her. but, this person in front of me Is another Taylor King, not the asshole or the gentle sweet Taylor King but...

"Did you know that my real name is Taylor Allison King?" I snapped back on my thoughts, I glance at her and stop playing with my straw, she beamed the sunshine, telling me something about herself. Brushing off our topic about Damian.

"Allison..." I giggled and stare right back at her.

TAYLOR'S POV

We spend the whole afternoon knowing each other over a coffee, things that only close friends do know, reminiscing grade school days, why we leave this town and why we return gain, weird things about us, hobbies,likes and dislikes and oh! Audrey didn't know how to ride a bike, poor kid.

"I'll teach you how, next time " I offer this poor kid to teach her how to ride a bike, I half smiled as I walk her to their house, Audrey lets a small smile tucking in her hair in the process and I can't keep myself for liking her even more.

"Next time, huh," Audrey said. We stand to face each other in front of their gate.

"yeah, I guess so." Gosh, is this where I should kiss her Goodnight? My I took interest on my shoes that I'm wearing, like it's the first time I used this, oh god." i...umm, I'll take my leave" I be so lame, very very lame. Audrey's giggle caught my attention back to her.

"You look cute when you blush, do you know that?" Audrey said with her raspy voice causing me to blush even more, tongue-tied. That's when she grabs my coat's collar, placing her soft lips that tasted like cherry. My body moved closer to her, my arms start to wrap around her waist as I return the favor by kissing her deeply, my god! Her kiss is so hypnotic. Too soon, we parted and I instantly miss her kiss.

She buzzes the intercom, waiting the gate to be opened. I walk towards my car. And decided to wait for her to get in.

"See you at school Allison..." She sneakers, teasing me. I just smiled and waited resting my arms and head above my car.

"right," wearing a smile, agreeing.

EU

----------------

A/N

 having a problem regarding with how to fill some chapters to get to the other one,.... it would be nice really if you could help me figure things out T.T 

Thanks guys you're THE best!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

125K 5.7K 15
Alison is just a normal college student. She doesn't have many friends and she isn't the most social. Alison wanted some company, so she got some. Al...
Loser || WlW Від Courtichki

Детективи / Трилер

429K 24.7K 50
It only took one night to change her life. A night that she doesn't remember. Jordan Taylor was trying to stay in the shadows of her prestigious pri...
Damn You Brooklyn (lesbian) Від AC

Підліткова література

910K 26.5K 32
It's just another school year for Cheree. Same old routine: Brooklyn bullies her, then London bullies her. Brooklyn tells London off for bullying Che...
Tempted Hearts (bxb) Від Quinn

Підліткова література

2K 56 21
When Max's parents go on vacation, he decides to spend the week with his best friend, Lilly, who also happens to be the sister of his long-time strai...