Camren One Shots

By cmrnotp

Some fluff, some angsty, mostly smut; read at own risk! More

Relaxation Methods
Seducing the boss
Good sportsmanship
At the movies
Perks of being the boss
Valentine's day
Teaching the newbie
Teaching The Newbie pt2
Schoolgirl thoughts (G!P)
Schoolgirl Thoughts pt2 (G!P)
Schoolgirl thoughts pt3 (G!P)
Schoolgirl Thoughts pt4 (G!P)
Experiences
Beach adventures
The Babysitter (G!P)
Doctor Visit
The good neighbor (G!P)
Dirt Bikers
Dirt Bikers II
Dirt Bikers III
Dirt Bikers IV
Scientific Dreams
Prompts
Not Blood Related
TCAs 2015
Best Friends and More (G!P)
College
Party hosting
Officer
Anonymous (G!P)
The interview
(Not so) Rude Awakening (G!P)
Now the party is Over.
The athlete and the doctor
Anonymous pt2 (G!P)
The athlete and the doctor pt2
The interview pt2
The friendzone is better
Never Have I Ever
Memories and Happy Endings
Memories and Happy Endings pt2
Italy Views
Wedding Gifts
A few Firsts
Memories and Happy Endings(fic)
Absolution
When best friends collide
Rebelious Cheerleader (G!P)
Surprise coming out
Shiny
Crushes
Fantasies (G!P)
The concert
Fantasy Novel
Modern Dating
Songs of tragedy
Fourth Harmony
H4RMONY
Fifth Harmony

Great

10.1K 136 28
By cmrnotp

"Great!" Camila murmured sarcastically.

She'd been working for 13 hours at the diner and she had gained a mere 9 dollar tip. She was quickly running low on cash and with a dead end job; she had absolutely no idea what she would do with herself. Her only option was to go back to living with her parents and she would kill someone before she let that happen.

She served a a few more people before she decided to put an end to her shift. She was about to hang up her apron when she noticed two girls walking into the diner. They weren't the type of people to frequent such places and so with a distinct eager to find out who these women were, Camila put her apron back on and made her way to the designated table.

"Hi, how can I help?" She asked with an enthusiastic fake smile.

"Just two coffees please," the light skinned, slightly taller one said. They seemed nice.

Camila left to grab the coffee pot and while there, she couldn't help but overhear the conversation they were having.

"..yeah, I mean it was definitely an eye opener, I've never done a scene with two girls before, it was weird having to do it with one, let alone two! Although it definitely helped that they were both super pretty!" She wasn't sure who had said it, but a reply soon followed. "Yeah definitely, I personally don't play for that team, but I can honestly agree that it's a whole lot better than doing it with two guys. Men just get that hype about it, yanno? Like they need to out-do each other and it's terrible!" The two laughed about it. Camila was incredibly confused at the conversation they were having.

She returned with the coffee and served them with a smile which was quickly reciprocated.

After a few minutes, the two girls left. Camila went to pick up the tab and clean the table when something weird grabbed her attention. Two things actually.

The first was the very generous $50 tip they left. Each. The second was a card. Camila picked it up and was about to run after the women to give it back to them but they were long gone. She looked over the card and read the print.

Lauren Jauregui
Casting Agent & CEO
Jauregui Productions

(305)-90623-0978

Hmm.

She didn't think much of it but put it in her pocket nevertheless.

****

Camila was out of breath by the time she reached the seventh floor of the building. All she wanted to do was to sit on her crappy couch and watch crappy shows on her crappy old TV. The idea quickly flew out of the window, however, when she glanced at her door.

An eviction notice was placed to her door and when she failed to open the door with her keys; she came to the conclusion that the landlord had changed the locks. Great.

With a deep sigh Camila made her way back down the stairs of the building to her car. She sat inside it for what felt like hours. There was no point in driving anywhere, she would just waste petrol. She couldn't afford a motel and she had no where to go, so she decided to sleep in her car.

Camila woke up a bit disoriented due to her surroundings. She quickly remembered where she was and hit her head on the steering wheel out of frustration. As if that wasn't enough, it started raining. Great.

When a few guys walked into the parking lot, she got slightly jumpy. When they noticed that there was somebody in the car, Camila got scared. She started the car and quickly sped off with no destination in mind. With nowhere to go, Camila decided she would have to put her pride aside and call her parents. In order to do that, she would have to first find a payphone, since she didn't have a cellphone either. Great.

She spotted one and after parking her car she made her way to the phone booth. She got out the few coins she had and placed them in the machine.  She was about to take out her parents information to look for the number when she noticed another piece of card in her pocket.

Removing it, she looked at the information and raised her eyebrows. Hmm. What have you got to lose Karla.

She dialed the number, not knowing what to expect.

"Jauregui." The voice on the other end answers. Camila was surprised at how smooth the voice sounded and how easy going it was, given the fact that it must have been 3 or 4 in the morning.

"Um..hi," she stuttered. "I'm sorry if this sounds weird and I'm pretty sure I sound like a crazy person right now calling at ungodly hours of the night but I just felt like I had nothing to lose and you were my last option, which is crazy because i don't even know what it is that you do and I suck at acting and-" she was quickly interrupted from her rant. "Hey! Shut up." The voice said. "We're always in need of new actors, no experience needed, just make your way to the corner of fifth and 27th, it's the second building to the right. Take the elevator to the third floor and there should be a door on the far end of the hall. No need to knock, just walk straight in." Camila thanked her and hung up. What the hell..? Hey at least if this doesn't work out at least I'll have a place to spend time in that isn't my car. Great.

****

Camila got out of the elevator and made her way through the hall. There were a few doors and small sounds were coming from all of them. She also heard voices directing people and she could have sworn she heard screams. She was starting to get cold feet but soon enough she reached the last door at the end.

A white door with a golden name plate that read: 'Lauren Jauregui'. Camila briefly wondered if the woman had any Latin roots.

She carefully and slowly opened the door and took a peek inside. A woman with black hair motioned her in with her hand, without looking up from her desk. The room was all in white. The walls had a couple of paintings on each side and a book shelf and a few plants in the corner. There was a white L shaped couch right next to the door and a white desk in front of it.

"Take a seat please," the woman nodded to the couch.

Camila sat and looked to the woman. She noticed that the intimidating woman was beyond gorgeous. A mane of black hair, pale, curvy and beautiful green eyes. Those eyes enticed Camila to no end. She couldn't look away and it seemed that the woman couldn't either. They were staring each other down and Camila was starting to feel a little uneasy.

"How can I help?" She asked.

Camila explained that she had seen the two women at the diner where she works and she found the card. She explained that she had nothing to lose in checking it out and she was looking for another job. The woman seemed interested, when Camila started talking, however, it seemed like she couldn't stop. She ended up telling he woman every aspect of her life, including the fact that she was practically homeless and quickly running out of money. The woman didn't show an ounce of pity which enlightened Camila and made her feel great.

"Ah yes; two of my best friends and employees; Dinah Jane and Normani Kordei Hamilton." She said with a smile, "Ok, well I'm Lauren Jauregui, I'm the owner and CEO of the company. I'm not sure how you'll feel after I explain what it is that I run, but hopefully you'll stay. You're beautiful and I'd really like it if you accepted." Camila nodded.

"This isn't a casting for any type of Hollywood film, it's for a more matured audience." Camila waited. "What we do here is we see the candidates and check what type of category they would fit in and whether they're happy to change it around every now and then. We would also have to check your type of experience and for that we need you to show us what you're capable of," she finished.

Camila tiled her head in confusion. Her heartbeat started to pick up as she slowly understood what was being asked of her.

"If you're still comfortable with it, I would ask you to remove your clothing please," Lauren said with a smile.

Camila was right.

She wasn't sure what made her do it; if it was the fact that she had nothing to lose or the fact that she wanted nothing more than to undress in front of this green eyed goddess. While still making up her mind, she heard the husky voice once again, "if it helps your situation, we pay well. 150,000" Camila widened her eyes. "Wow, 150k a year, wow that's a lot of mone-" "a month." Lauren interrupted. What?! "What?" She asked. Lauren nodded her head and smiled. "For someone like you, beautiful, skinny, tanned and with amazing curves, it pays a lot." She said. "Can even go up higher depending on what type of scenes you do and how well you do them." She added.

Camila was stunned. "Wow."

"So what do you say?" Lauren asked a little too eagerly.

Camila didn't reply, instead she stood up and removed her shirt slowly, followed swiftly by her pants. She walked around the desk to stand in front of Lauren and removed her bra.

Lauren easily saw how nervous Camila was and she didn't want to add to it by making her do a scene with an amateur. She was also extremely wet at the sight of the beautiful brunette in front of her.

"Will I need to actually sleep with someone?" Camila asked nervously. Lauren nodded, unable to formulate actual words.

"Can you please make sure it's a guy who actually cares and won't just take my virginity for the sake of it?" She pleaded. This caused Lauren to sit straight on her chair, "virginity?" She asked.

Camila nodded. "Take a seat," Lauren demanded. Camila obeyed and once she was sat on the couch, slightly anxious, Lauren got up and made her way next to the younger girl. She sat next to Camila and took a good look at her.

"You're a virgin?" Lauren asked. Camila nodded nervously.

Lauren was astounded at the news, surely someone like Camila couldn't possibly be a virgin; she was, without a doubt, the most beautiful human being that has ever walked this earth. The green eyed girl dropped to her knees in front of the younger girl who widened her eyes in surprise and a little confusion.

Lauren placed her hands on the brunette's knees and caressed her thighs, noticing the slight goosebumps forming. "Are you straight, Camila?" Lauren asked, absentmindedly running her nails over Camila's soft abs. Camila couldn't even formulate words so she settled for a nod.

Lauren reached forward and bit into Camila's collarbone harshly. "You sure about that?" She asked, just before diving in once again and biting all over her collarbones. Her hands were dangerously close to Camila's center at this point and the brunette was having a hard time breathing. Camila didn't even realize her eyes were closed, but once she opened them she was surprised with the sight of the taller girl shirtless and kneeling between her legs.

"Kiss me," Camila breathed.

"I thought you were straight?" Lauren quipped.

"I thought I was gunna get fucked," the brunette quickly added with a hint of frustration.

The older girl leaned forward and placed her lips against Camila's. Their tongues moved together straight away and both girls moaned at the feel of each other.

Lauren grinned and removed Camila's panties in a swift motion, followed shortly by her own undergarments, leaving the two completely naked. Camila was panting heavily, waiting for the experienced girl to do something.

Lauren bent back down and took Camila's lower lips into her mouth. She eagerly lapped at her clit, hearing moans above her that made her incredibly wet. The older Latina inserted a finger inside the younger girl and moaned at the tightness she was hit with. She didn't want to waste any more time and dove right in; dipping her tongue to gather more wetness and spreading it all over Camila's pussy. She sucked her clit vigorously, wanting nothing more than to make the younger girl cum. She got her wish soon after when Camila gripped the black hair tightly and pushed Lauren's head towards her clit, riding her face. Camila was throwing words around, mostly gibberish that Lauren couldn't understand.

"Yes, please, oh my god right there! Yes yes, please don't stop, oh wow please don't stop," Camila whimpered and right as Lauren bit softly into her clit, Camila screamed loudly and arched her back impossibly high, reaching her edge and cumming for the first time with the help of someone else.

Lauren was in heaven. She watched as Camila's hole clenched time and time again, while her white girl cum rolled down to her ass crack. Lauren stood up and pulled Camila with her. The taller girl then lay down on the couch and motioned for Camila to join her.

As Camila sat astride the older girl, they both moaned at the feel of their centers colliding. Camila was obviously new to this so she wasn't sure of what to do, Lauren took notice of this and smiled at her. "Don't worry, you're doing great," she whispered.

Lauren put her hands on Camila's waist and pushed her down to sit fully on her hips. Camila threw her head back and caught sight of a red light. She turned her head and noticed a small camera resting on Lauren's desk. "Don't worry about that, it won't become public until you sign a contract," Lauren said after noticing her worried face.

Camila nodded and looked back at Lauren. She was beautiful, her green eyes accentuated her black hair perfectly and her pale skin added to the mix was even better. She never thought of herself as gay but then again she never thought she would have to resort to porn for money either.

She was brought out of her reverie by Lauren's moans. She felt the older girl's wetness on her pelvic bone and thrust harder down on Lauren. She wanted to make her feel as good as Lauren had made her feel just a minute ago. So she did.

"Yeah Camila, keep going, fuck me, just like that baby," Lauren moaned. Camila moved herself back and forth, rubbing their centers together. The feeling was intensified when she felt Lauren grip her boobs and pinching her nipples. A few more thrusts and Lauren was cumming.

"Mhm god yes. I'm about to cum, oh my- Camila, Camz- oh my god, keep moving that wet pussy on me, just like that- yes, cum with me, come on god yes!" Camila wasn't far behind when she heard Lauren. She wasn't sure whether it was from rubbing on Lauren or hearing the older girl talking dirty to her; but she came for the second time, hard. Her nails dug deep into Lauren's stomach, drawing blood slightly. Lauren was too far gone to even notice, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her back arched and she gripped Camila's waist as hard as she could to try and keep her still as they both came undone.

Camila wasn't strong enough to keep herself sat up after that so she fell on top of Lauren with a sigh. "So do I have the job?" She asked.

"No."

What? Camila wondered. She looked at Lauren and felt the tears wanting to fall but tried to hold them back with all her might.

"No, but you can come back to my place with me...and maybe stay there?" Lauren whispered, a little worried. "Look, I never do this with anyone...I'm not an actor, I don't star in my own movies but the moment I laid my eyes on you...God, you're so beautiful," Lauren let out, "I like you, I really do and I know that sounds naive since we don't know each other and just had sex! But...I know you're having some difficulties at the moment and it would be hard to take things slowly with someone who lives in their car," Camila sat up and waited to hear where Lauren was going with this. "So why don't you come live with me for a while, you could work here, save some money and maybe go on a date with me?" Lauren pleaded.

"But you told me I didn't have the job," Camila worded out loud.

"You don't, not starring in the movies. I don't think I could handle seeing you under guys and being licked out by other people. I don't ever wanna see you getting pounded or fucked by anyone else other than me." she finished.

Camila wasn't sure what to do. She liked this woman. She had had sex with this woman. She wouldn't mind doing it again and again. But at what cost. Love? A roof over her head? Someone to care for her? They all seemed reasonable excuses.

That's what made her say yes.

"Great!" Lauren exclaimed with a grin and a soft peck on Camila's lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 41.5K 30
Camren FanFic. Lauren G!P.
42.2K 577 21
I no longer accept requests. G!P you or sometimes male you. Lauren/you Camila/you Camren/you
508K 9.8K 64
*READER WARNING: EXTREMELY HIGH SMUT CONTENT* Small town girl Camila Cabello is sick of her mundane 'average life' and strives only to become an empl...
17.1K 192 9
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. and lots and lots of smut. Wattpad has made some parts private so I'm guessing you need to follow me to be able t...