The Only Exception.

By Alexismisfit_

Paris carter was a 18 year old high school girl. Young and enjoying life. She was who she was and she never q... More

Mission Hills
Questions and concerns.
Let the games begin.
Another side of him.
The bigger picture.
A princess in distress.
Mama knows best.
A moment of truth?
Breaking point
Somehow,Someway.
Desire.
If you knew the real me.
Im A Monster
Only the beginning.
Earn It
My biggest fear
Shattered dreams
Boiling Point
Self Worth
Much love

Sorry Isnt enough.

4.6K 129 9
By Alexismisfit_

Violet pov

My room door opened as I stood in the mirror of my room admiring my dress.

It was finally graduation day.

I couldn't exactly explain how I felt, I don't think one emotion could even describe it.

"Honey." My moms soft voice called out.

I turned around to see her coming into my room.

She smiled as she stared at me. "You look beautiful." She cooed.

I stood there as my mom admired me. She made her way towards me with a small box in her hand. "Hold you hair up." She said.

I did as told while I watched her place a necklace into my neck.

"Just how I pictured it." She smiled. "I'm so proud of you Violet." Mom told me causing my heart to leap.

She was still proud of me?

My arms instantly laced around her hugging her. My tears began to pour down carelessly as my mom held me.

"We all make mistakes Violet." Mom told me. "Those mistakes don't make you a bad person." She assured me.

My grip tightened around her before she pulled back. "Don't cry, you'll ruin your makeup." She smiled wiping away my tears with the pad of her thumb.

Her attention sifted to my packed suitcases on the bed.

"You do know you really don't have to leave right?" She told me.

"I do have to." I protested. "For my baby, it's what's best." I explained.

She nodded understanding. "I'll miss you." Mom choked out. "But I understand, it's your time to branch out." She nodded.

It was my turn to wipe her tears now.

"Just don't forget where you belong." She told me.

~*~
Paris pov

"Wait." I said grabbing onto jacob's arm stopping him in the middle of the school parking lot. I stood in front of him smiling as I fixed his tie. "You look extra yummy today." I said before placing a soft kiss to his lips.

He smiled before kissing me again. "You look even more beautiful, If that's even possible." He complimented.

I stood there staring at my boyfriend, wondering where the future will take us.

"Paris, I have something to tell you." Her urged again.

"Holy shit." I said looking a t the time on my phone. "We have to get to Mrs Tomas office." I stressed out before taking his hand in mine running into the school.

"Sorry we are a bit behind." I apologized as we approached her office.

She smiled as she looked between Jacob and I while our hands locked onto each other.

"So you two are on good terms now?" She questioned.

Jacob smirked. "Not only are we on good terms. But she's mine." He informed her before planting a soft kiss to my hand.

I blushed as I watched him.

Mrs Tomas leaned back in her chair her smirk evident on her face. "Damn I'm good." She bragged.

I chuckled as I remember how she assured that this plan would work. "Sorry I doubted you." I told her.

She continued to smile. "You two are cute." She smirked.

Jacob pulled out his flash drive to pull up our power points. "Ready for our presentation?" He questioned.

She waved her hand. "That isn't necessary." She told us. "My plan was to bring you too closer, and I succeeded." She gloated.

Damn all that work for nothing?

"I really want to thank you, if you hadn't forced us to work together then I probably wouldn't have found my soulmate." I spoke.

"Faith brought the two of you together." She told me. "I only gave you two a tiny push." She smiled.

Her eyes sifted over to the clock on her wall. "You two need to head over to the auditorium." She said standing up.

I nodded. "Thank you." I told her again before hugging her.

She smiled "go." She urged.

Jacob waved before him and I hurried over to the other side of the school.

"Paris wait." Jacob said stopping me.

"What is it?" I questioned as i looked at the worry on his face.

"I really have to talk to you." He stressed out.

"There you Guys are, come on." Diggy said tugging us.

"Can it wait until after graduation?" I questioned.

He shook his head. "By then it will be too late." He said causing worry to wash over me.

"They are starting." Diggy exclaimed as he tugged me away.

What could be so important?

~*~
once they called my name to get my diploma i was so excited.

i can't believe i did it, I was actually graduating.

A lot of people doubted me but I believed in myself all along.

As I pushed through the crowds of people scattered around the parking lot eager to find my friends.

Once I spotted Jacob I sprinted towards him jumping into his arms. "We did it baby." I exclaimed as he held me up. "We did it." I repeated before taking his face into mine kissing him passionately.

"Princeton." Keisha called out.

My attention sifted over in her direction as I seen the boys loading violet's suitcase into the car.

"What's going on." I questioned bagging away.

"Paris I'm going back to philly." Jacob breathed out.

"Yeah I know that." I shrugged. "In a few months." I said.

He shook his head. "No, tonight." He corrected me.

My throat tightened. "What?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry." He choked out.

My attention sifted beside him as I saw Violet sanding there with a look of sorrow. "You knew you guys were leaving tonight" I stated. "How could you!" I spat.

She flenched a bit. "I had no idea that you didn't know." Violet assured me. "I would never do that to you." She told me.

I held my hand up indicating for her to stop, I didn't want to hear it.

"I tried to tell you, so many times." Jacob pointed out. "You wouldn't listen."

"You should have tried harder!" I shouted.

He sighed. "I know, I know." He admitted.

"Jacob we have got to get a move on it." Keisha said again.

"How long have you known?" I asked him.

He let out a deep breath. "almost 5 months now."

I stood there in disbelief.

"Come here." Jacob told me opening his arms.

I shook my head. "I never want you to touch me again." I spat.

Jacob's eyes filled with hurt. "Paris Please." He begged. "I don't want to leave off this way." He said as he tried to walk towards me.

I shoved him. "I hate you." I lied.

Jacob shook his head. "Paris please stop." He begged." Please."

"Jacob now." Keisha said again.

"I never meant to hurt you Paris." He assured me.

"Yeah?" I questioned looking up towards him. "Because right now, I'm pretty damn hurt." I told him.

"I'm sorry." Jacob said to me once more.

"Stop apologizing." I told him. "Sorry won't fix it this time."

Silence fell amongst the two of us until Jacob walked closer towards me closing the space between us.

He kissed my forehead before hugging me tight. "I love you." He told me. "I'll come back for you." He said giving me an empty promise.

I remained quiet as I watched him get into the car.

My mom and dad stood beside me as we watched our loved ones drive away.

As the car grew out of distant my heart grew heavier.

He really left me.

And the part that hurts the most, is that he didn't even ask me to go.

"I hope you are happy." Mom said to dad. "Violet is gone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 59 20
Stephanie Luna is a 17 year old high school girl with both her parents who don't bettor torment her. She has exceptional grades in school, friends w...
155 0 9
18 year old Carter has to face the challenges in life that were very confusing but soon will be understood with the help of her highschool boyfriend...
338K 5.6K 44
Stacey Anne Styles is a 17 year old girl, she was adopted when she was born and she knows it, she wants to meet her mum but is scared incase her mum...
343K 11.5K 52
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...