Unknown Future (Book 2)

By cookiemybaby

**This is the sequel to Unknown Past** It has been a year since Jack Flynn, Willow's lover, has been killed... More

Chapter 1 : Home
Chapter 2 : Dress shopping
Chapter 3 : Trapped
Chapter 4 : Maybe he isn't that bad
Chapter 5 : Cole's mother
Chapter 6 : Empty bottles & more trouble
Chapter 7 : Once a friend,but now an enemy
Chapter 8 : Dark red rose
Chapter 9 : Shopping with Nina
Chapter 10 : Escape
Chapter 11 : The stranger
Chapter 12 : Playing in the garden
Chapter 14 : How is it possible?
Chapter 15 : The choice
Epilogue

Chapter 13 : The ball

150 8 0
By cookiemybaby

''Cole where is the dress that you bought me? We are late! Your mother is so going to kill us!''

The ball was going to start in two hours and Cole, Destiny and I were still unprepared to go, we were late as usual. To make things even worse I had no idea what my dress looked like because Cole had gone all by himself and bought me my dress.

When Cole heard me yelling for him he rushed into our bedroom, dressed in a simple elegant black suit with a dark gold coloured tie. He looked so handsome, like a model straight from a high couture fashion show.

''I am so sorry Will, but I forgot to buy you your dress'' Cole told me in a sad tone.

''You did what? I knew that this night was going to be a complete disaster!'' I said frantically as I went to look into my wardrobe to see if there was something appropriate for me to wear.

''I'm just joking, how can I forget to buy you a dress?'' Cole said from behind me.

When I turned around to face him I saw that he was holding a big white box in his arms, were there was my dress. I couldn't help but grin and I ran to him took the big box out of his hands and rushing into the bathroom to get changed. I couldn't wait to see what he had picked out.

''Cole, can you please make sure that Des is ready when I come out please?''I asked him as I was stripping my clothes and getting into the shower.

''Sure, I can't wait to see you in that dress and your shoes and mask are on the bed'' He told me before I heard the bedroom door close.

After the quick shower that I took and I had wrapped a towel around my wet body and went towards the white box to reveal the dress within it.

When I opened the lid and lifted the dress out I was just mesmerised. It was so beautiful, I had no idea that Cole was this good at picking out dresses I would send him shopping for me more often now.

It was a floor length pale gold dress with a small train and an open back, it was just perfect and I couldn't wait to put it on.

After I had finished my makeup and hair I got out of the bathroom and went towards the bed so I could see the shoes and mask. The mask was the exact colour of my dress and it had very detailed designs on it that looked like flowers, whilst the shoes were six inch high heels! How was I supposed to walk in those things?

After I was ready and had stared at myself in the mirror for about ten minutes making sure that everything was perfect I walked out of the room in search for my husband and daughter, they were waiting for me right outside our bedroom.

When Cole saw me his face lit up and he instantly wrapped his arm around my waist and gave me a sweet kiss on my lips.

''You look perfect!'' He murmured in my ear sending chills up and down my spine.

''Thanks to you'' I replied as I kissed him back.

''Mummy, you look like a princess'' Destiny May interrupted us.

It was that moment that I took notice and my daughter. She looked so pretty in her purple dress and with her ginger hair up in a bun on top of her head.

''Thank you sweetie, and so do you'' I told her as I grabbed her hand and started to make our way towards the front door.

I had to admit that we were a very good looking family.

........................

When we arrived at Cole's parents my heart race instantly started to race, there were so many cars parked in front of it and that only meant one thing. Loads of people.

Before we could enter in the ballroom we had to wait for the butler (or whoever he was) to announce our entrance. Sometime I wonder how I had accepted to become the queen because I really wasn't a person that liked attention.

The butler blew his trumpet so that everyone was looking at him.

''I am pleased to announce that King Cole Edward Louis Stark had arrived with his companion Queen Willow Rose Stark with their daughter Destiny May Stark'' He said in a proud voice.

Just exactly as he had finished introducing us the doors swung opened and we walked out into the ballroom. As the people saw us they clapped and cheered, at least they seemed happy to see us.

When our parents spotted us they came rushing towards us to tell us how nice we looked and telling us that they were happy to see us together as a family.

After we had spent awhile talking to random strangers that were all in masks so you couldn't see who they really were, I got bored and took Cole and Destiny with me so we could join the few people that were dancing in the middle of the ballroom.

I wasn't a good dancer so I must have looked like a chicken. After awhile had passed and more couples had joined us in the middle of the ballroom, a man dressed all in black and a skull mask that covered his whole face approached us. This was exactly like the dream that I had had.

''Your majesty, would you do me the honour of dancing with me?'' The man from my dream (more like nightmare) asked me as he offered me his hand. I could see Cole staring daggers at him but he didn't say anything.

Something in the back of my mind was telling me that I should trust this man, and that was what I did, I went with him.

He took me the furthest he could from Cole and Destiny and wrapped his arms around my waist. As we started to dance slowly I tried to see who he was but I wasn't success full.

''So Willow, your daughter that you had with you husband is adorable, how old is she?'' He asked me. I noticed that he said the word husband with hatred, I wondered why.

''Thank you, and she's about two years old'' I told him as he twirled me around.

After we had danced for a few more moments he lead me out of the crowded ballroom and into the garden where I had talked with Nina and also where I had found the dark red rose with a note.

He lead me to the same bench where I had found the rose and we sat down on it.

''Willow, do you still think about Jack? Do you still love him?'' He asked me curiously.

''That's personal stuff'' I told him a little rudely.

''I understand, but please answer my question'' He pleaded.

''Fine! Yes I still think about him everyday that passes by and I hate to admit this but yes I am still in love with him'' I told him in one breath.

When I told him this I saw his brown eyes sparkle even more, where those tears?

''Why do you hate to admit that you still love him?''

''Because I am married to Cole now, I am supposed to move on and forget all about him'' I answered.

As he was about to open his mouth I saw a movement from behind the trees that were behind us, and as I looked closely I saw that there was about then men all dress in black masks looking at us.

''There are people watching us'' I told him alarmed as I pointed to the trees.

As I did so the men came running towards us and one of them lifted me up over his shoulder. What the hell was going on?

''Help me please help!!'' I screamed at the top of my lungs at the man in the skull mask, but he didn't do anything, in fact he let out a small chuckle and started leading the men away from the palace.

I hadn't stopped screaming and kicking at the man's back that was carrying me, I was surprised that not one person had come out of the ballroom to see if everything was alright. What if they were going to kill me or rape me?

At that instant I felt one of the men put something against my nose as I took a breath in, everything around me went black.

Cole's Pov

It had been about an hour since I had seen Willow last, with that jerk. How did he know that she was here? He must have some spies on us. That thought frightened me because I knew that I couldn't trust anyone now.

I was worrying about what he was doing to Willow, when I heard faint screams coming from the garden. It was her.

I ran out of the ballroom as fast as I could, hoping that I wasn't late to save her from whatever they were doing to her.

I spotted her, she was over a man's shoulder and she was kicking and yelling frantically, I knew that she was dead scared. I froze in my tracks when I saw one of the men putting a piece of black cloth in front of her face, her screams died away and they started to laugh together.

I started to run towards them as fast as I could but when they saw me they immediately disappeared into the air.

How could I ever let Willow go with that monster in the first place? Now she was possibly gone forever.

a/n : I posted this chapter today because I was bored out of my mind. Please vote and comment, there are about four chapters left of this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.1K 38
| Second book in "His" series | "There's no escape for you Willow! You're a worthless piece of shit!" Ryan yells as he slaps my face. "Nobody would...
63.8K 4.4K 61
*Book 2 of the Destined Series* The clock is ticking for Ryleigh. Duty calls, and she knows she has to leave her mate and new-found friends to return...
861 25 24
Earth was thriving in the year 3180. The discovery of magic changed the way of the world. As the research of magic continued, people found that they...
368K 10K 37
"Suddenly, I found our faces so close together, I could feel his warm breath caressing my face. It smelt slightly of mint, and an undercurrent that w...