Royal Innocence

By bethia9

He was the prince. I was the Duke's daughter. He was my brother's best friend. And my sworn enemy. There was... More

Prologue
1-Those are muscles, not fat!!
2- Are you stuffing your bra?
3- That Waters dude dies and Haley chick cries.
4 - You look like a clown!
5 - no PDA in front of brother!
6 - I'm an eighteen year old guy, for God's sake!
7- I said goodbye, my last goodbye, to her.
8 - Just open ur freaking door!!
9 - Oh my freaking cherries!!
10 - No swearing, my Prince
11 - He-who-shall-not-be-named and Piglet broke up
12 - But, just so you know, I'm still hotter.
13 - Have you seen my idiot brother and HRH?
14 - Why was everyone grabbing a freaking sandwich?
15 - Brictionary
16 - It's Christine Daae, not Christine Dying
17 - Like you are the last two pieces of brownies on earth
18 - I thought British boys were supposed to be gentlemen.
19 - future princess, stop staring at Prince charming.
20 - Never been so happy to see the door!
21 - No!! Jason! Don't leave me!!
22 - Hey, nice day, isn't it? Hope you enjoyed it coz I'm gonna kill you.
23 - What are you expecting me to feel?
24 - Yeah and one night stands happen upon the first meeting
Special Announcement
25 - You know the feeling, the feeling when you think life can't get any worse?
26 - I'm sorry for being muscular
27 - My brother's already like a bull who saw a red cloth.
Something to say (not an update)
28 - Here goes nothing
29 - Dude, you're swearing like you are a Glader in Maze Runner
30 - Lover boy and Mr. Protective
31 - Like a Skyscraper
32 - To Lady Brianna Huntley
Epilogue
Royal Announcements - Plans
Royal Announcements - new book
THANK YOU + new book

Acknowledgements

2.8K 39 26
By bethia9

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Acknowledgements

Okay... let's start from the very beginning.

First, I'd like to thank my friend, Melody, who introduced Wattpad to me, which eventually led to this:)

I'd also like to thank my parents who supported me and even though they don't really know what this story is about, they supported me.

Then, it'll be Constancelau, my bestest friend in the world, thanks thanks thanks, girl! She helped with the whole plotting, naming and casting. (Seriously, you gotta download the app again!) <- she deleted it after her app started having technical problems and still hasn't download it back. *sigh*

And then,Drianna_love , my first commenter (is that a word?!). Thanks a lot:)

Of course, there's DreamCatcher38, my bwf (best Wattpad friend). Thanks for the amazing support.

Illouison, love your comments, always making me laugh:) Thanksss

belleandbeauty22, for usually being the first voter:) thank you, thank you

NyanCatMeow4Ever, thanks so much. Never believed someone would want to reread my story!!

Of course, thanks all those who'd voted and commented before. All those who put my story into your reading lists, thanks a lot:)

And of course, all my readers, thank you, thank you!! *give you guys a big hug*

This couldn't have happened without any of you. A lot of books here are unfinished and I always told myself I wouldn't let this happen with my book. And with all your support, I DID IT!!! I freaking COMPLETED a book!!!

I LOVE YOU!! I'm gonna miss Royal Innocence and all of you so so much:'(

Song dedicated to you all: Thankful -Kelly Clarkson

See you in two years.

Love and hugs and kisses,
~Bethia♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 591K 72
He was the prince who got away. He had it all - power, fame, glory, honor. (Did I mention the unlimited supply of money, alcohol and women?) Yet...
940 38 21
For Josie to grow she needs Caleb her childhood enemy to help her. Same as Caleb needs Josie to help him before he drowns to deep. ...
176K 3.5K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...
1.8K 93 26
A princess; a teenage girl was raised by mutants her whole life with no memory of her biological family, having been sent away from them for hers and...