WHAT IF ALL OF YOUR DREAMS CA...

By ElounorTomoTomlinson

Hi, my name is Eleanor Calder, maybe now you know me as Louis Tomlinson´s girlfriend but two years ago I was... More

MEET ME
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
RILEY
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
THE END

CHAPTER 8

2.2K 57 3
By ElounorTomoTomlinson

Me: WHAT?

Louis: Answer it!

Me: But why I have to do it?

Louis: Because you said that you prefer truth.

Me: But I thought that it will be another type of truth…

Louis: Sorry.

Me: And can´t I change it?

Louis: NO!

Niall: C´mon El, it doesn´t mind… We know who the favorite of Danielle is!

Me: But it´s obviously because she is dating with him!

Harry: El we promise you that we won´t get mad at you, although I know that I´m your favorite…

Louis: You are wrong… IT´S ME!

Zayn: Look at me! I have to be her favorite.

Niall: No, it´s me….

Liam: Obviously it´s me because I´m dating her best friend, am I right?

Louis: NO! You´re left!

Danielle: BOYS!! Shut up and let her answer the question.

Niall: You´re right… Eleanor… You have to answer it.

Everybody was looking at me waiting for an answer.

Me: My favorite is… Harry.

Harry jumps and said:

Harry: YES!! I knew it!! I told to you.

And he starts to dance on the table.

Me: Harry don´t believe it so much because I can change my opinion.

Harry: We both know that you can´t honey.

Me: Never say never…

We continued playing for about 1 hour more. It was too late and we were death tired so we decided to go to sleep. I lied on the bed and I decided to log in in twitter and facebook. In facebook I have 5 request: “The Payno Payne”, “ Niallers Love Nandos”, “ The Boo Tommo Bear”, “ Harrold Stylator” and “Zayn Bad Boy Malik”, they must be them but why they call them with those weird names? FREAKS!! When I logged in twitter I have loads and loads of more followers, but why? I see my mentions and I find why I have more followers…

@Real_Liam_Payne: “What an amazing evening on the beach with @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles @zaynmalik @DaniellePeazer @EleanorJCalder @NiallOfficial  pic.twitter.com/uonMyftR”

@zaynmalik: “Having an amazing first day of holidays with my friends Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne @DaniellePeazer @EleanorJCalder”

@Harry_Styles: “And after a really good lunch we will go to the beach @Louis_Tomlinson @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik @DaniellePeazer @EleanorJCalder”

@NiallOfficial: “I love pasta that have done @DaniellePeazer @EleanorJCalder #IWantMore”

@Louis_Tomlinson: “It´s time to play truth or dare @Harry_Styles @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik @DaniellePeazer @EleanorJCalder Are you ready? “

I start to think this crazy day… I can´t believe what are happening to me… I must be dreaming… I will pass the whole summer with 1D, I am in the same suit as 1D, I was in the beach with them, I just played with them truth or dare and they just tweeted me, can this get any better? Suddenly my phone shake it was a text… Who will it be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 29 11
Being a celebrity isn't everything. When 18 year old Olivia May, the most popular female superstar, comes back home to London, she realises things ha...
41.3K 835 25
Liam Payne og Danielle Peazer have been together for years - everyone thought they would last forever... But one day the spotlight rambles for Daniel...
30.5K 311 15
*** this story is actually really embarrassing and I wrote this in my one direction fan phase but it's too sentimental to delete so please read at yo...
97K 1.2K 40
"I was a constant damsel in distress until they saved me. I had no meaning in my life until Harry Styles came in. I was meant to be nobody until I fa...