C Minor // R5

By ellema192

Gardenia Morahan is a fifteen year old girl who's dream is to dance. She is over joyed to find out that she b... More

A Plane to Puerto Rico
An Unexpected Fall
Talk of the Torso
A Surprise to the Sensei
Compared to a Chord
Dance, Dance, Dance
Falling For Ya
Drama, Momma!
Hydration and Consentration
Mark and Stormie's Feast in the Sky
Ross and Rydel's Hitch
Riker's Recognition
Ross' Strife for Understanding
Nina the Elephant...Forget Me Not
The Signal of Lust
Vows and Secrets
The Last Week
Riker and Rocky's Aid to Ross
More Bitter, Less Sweet
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday.
Go Find Juliet
Kiss, Don't Tell
Don't Go Breaking Her Heart
Vows, Goodbyes, Boston and the Last Note
Two Weeks
The Bad, The Better and The Best
Decisions, Decisions
Pinky Promise
Reuniting With Ross
The Committee's Plan
I Just Can't Forget About You
Airplanes and Rydel's Wedding Ring
Meet the Girls
Rourtney's All The Rage
Ross?
What Do I Have To Do?
The One That Got Away
Breaking Dreams For the Better
The Fault Is Not In The Stars
Choose
Choose (Part 2)
Chinese Foods and Problems with Dudes
S'mores and Some More
It's Complicated...
To BBQ Or Not To BBQ
AN
As Two Spent Swimmers, That Do Cling Together
Night Scares
Wake Up
Explanations and Expectations
A Vicious Cycle
Okay
New Starts
No Reply
A Matter of Time
The Mail Man and the Flight Attendent
Reply
The Blondebonic Plague
The Boys (Rydel)
Ratliff
Exhausted in Amsterdam
Keep Chasing for the Sun
Aches and Pains
SO IMPORTANT MUST READTO MAKE SENSE!
Death and All It's Friends
The Morning After
Exposure
Riker The Crab, Ross The Prince, Nina The Mermaid
Fix Me
Broken
Waiting
Liar Liar Pants on Fire
Two Weeks (Part 2)
Second Chances for Some
Heaven's Phone Call
Dreamer
This Is It
Goodbye, R5
Epilogue
Sequel
One year and a Half Later

Meet the Family

472 6 1
By ellema192

Sorry Ratliff isn't in the picture, but I wanted a young picture of them.

Btw, if you don't know (which you probably do),

it's (Starting from left)

Ross, Stormie, Rocky, Ryland, Riker, Rydel and Mark

If you don't know who any of these people are, (Which you should) it'll be explained in this chapter.

Enjoy!

~E<3

*******************************************************************************

When I get home on Friday, I am literally too tired to do anything, But I manage to change into PJ shorts, a white shirt, take my makeup and take my hair down and brush it off. Finally, I get into my comfy bed, and set an alarm on my phone. I snuggle into the covers and close my eyes. Just as I do, my phone rings. I moan.

Blocked number. I ignore it and go back to bed. But, once again, it rings. I groan and ignore it again. But of course, it rings a third time.

I literally scream. Loud.

I pick up my phone and answer it.

"Listen buddy, I'm filming a movie and-" I am cut off by the person.

"I know you're filming a movie. I am too." They respond.

"Ross? How did you get my phone number?" I ask.

"Maia." I sigh. "Hey, did you just here that giant scream?" He says.

"Shut up." I say with a begging tone. I know I'm being mean, but I am so tired.

"Can you come over quickly?"

"To your hotel room?" I ask. I don't know about this. I don't think me going to the hotel room of a seventeen year old boy alone is a smart idea.

"No, to the moon. I'm on the moon." He says in a monotone voice.

"Fine, what room are you in?" I ask.

"Room 340." He says.

"Bye." I say and hang up. He's right at the end of the hall, about six rooms down. No wonder he heard me scream. I get my phone, and don't even bother putting shoes on, just socks. I walk down. I see that 340 is an adjoining suite. His parents must've come. That makes my feel a little better. I knock on the door and wait a couple of seconds.

The door quickly swings open and a blanket is thrown over my head. It's done so quickly I barely even get a view of the person. I feel them throw me, and I brace myself for the floor, but instead find myself on the couch. I hear a lot of laughing. I don't know if this is Ross or a kidnapper, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die. I'm so in shock, that I just now realize I'm not screaming, so I begin, in hopes someone will hear me. I feel these people trap my in the blanket so I can't get out.

"Guys! What are you doing?" I hear Ross say. Guys? Does he know these sociopaths? I feel the blanket being lifted off of me to find myself laying in a suite with two king beds in it. There are four boys standing over me, three brunettes and a blonde. They're all laughing a little and observing me. I get up and run over to Ross, using him as a shield. They all start to laugh. "Guys, Nina." Ross says. He pulls me from behind him. "Guys, Nina." All of the sudden, a girl walks in the adjoining door. She has blonde hair like Ross and Mystery blanket boy one.

"What's all the screaming?" She asks. She sees me and smiles. "Hi! Are you Nina?" She asks I'm still a bit shocked, so I just nod.

"that's Rydel." Ross says. He walks past me and puts two fingers in his mouth and whistles. They all stand in a line in front of me, looking at me. I smile at them all. "We are all going to go down the line and say our names. You must remember them all, and repeat them back." Ross says. I nod. Blonde mystery blanket boy starts.

"Riker Anthony." Then, they continue in order, like Ross said.

"Rocky Mark."

"Ross Shor."

"Ryland Michael."

"Ellington Lee."

"Rydel Mary." Then, they all stare straight ahead, like they are in the military. I smile and begin to walk down the line. I look at the first blonde boy.

"Riker Anthony. Guessing the oldest, probably a leader. Initiated the blanket death plan." I say. I am impressed to see none of them crack a smile, except Ross.

"Rocky Mark. Guessing right in the middle, quiet. The muscle of the blanket death plan. Picked me up and threw me on the couch." I walked to Ross.

"Ross Shor, Brady, Austin, Blah blah, the boy that saved me from the deathly blankety abyss." I say, continuing.

"Ryland Michael. Brains, youngest, I presume. Held the blanket down." I go to the next.

"Ellington Lee, I have no idea about you, like why you don't have an R name, but you helped Ryland hold the blanket down." Lastly the girl.

"Rydel Mary, tomboy, feels my pain, guessing we are going to be good friends." I say. I see her smile, but continue to look forward. "And together, you're all like the Vontraps...without the Nazis...although, honestly that makes it sound quite dull." I say (F.R.I.E.N.D.S reference!) They all relax.

"How did you get all of that from us?" Riker asks.
"Well, I like your band, but I never knew any of your names, other than Ross because he's on Austin and Ally." I say. "I could just tell by how you stood and looked." I say.

"She's a keeper, Ross." Rocky says.

"No we aren't like that we-"

"Yeah yeah." Ellington says, waving his hand at me. "Just like Rydel and I aren't like that." He says. Rydel looks over at him.

"What?" She asks. Ratliff suddenly opens his eyes and widens them.

"Uh...." He looks out the window. "Eww! Is that guys wearing a thong?" He says. Everyone looks and he runs into the bathroom and closes the door behind him. I laugh.

"Wait, did you say you know Ross from Austin and Ally?" Ryland asks.

"Yes." I respond. All the boys laugh a little, except Ross.

"You still watch Disney?" Ryland laughs.

"I am a fifteen-year old young woman. Of course I still watch the Disney channel." I say. Ross and Rydel smile at me.

"I watch Disney." Rydel says. I like her.

"Yeah, but you're Rydel!" Rocky says. Rydel walks over to me, when I realize, there all pretty tall.

Especially next to me.

"I think it's fine to watch Disney." Rydel says, putting an arm around my shoulder. "You guys watch Ross." Rydel says.

"yeah, because he's our brother and we support him." Riker says.

"Sure..." Rydel replies, widening her eyes.

"Enough of the Disney talk, let me explain. Riker is the oldest, he's twenty one. He plays bass. Then, Rydel. She's nineteen and she's the only girl. She plays keys. Well, technically, Ratliff is older than her by a couple of months, his birthdays in April, he'll be twenty. He's not technically related to us, His name's Ellington Ratliff, but to make it R5 we use his last name as a nickname. He plays drums. Then it's Rocky. He's eighteen. He plays Lead guitar. Then me, seventeen, which you know, and I'm lead singer and rhythm guitar. Lastly, there's Ryland. He's our youngest brother, but he's not in the band. He's sixteen and he's our honorary manager and DJ in training. An that's about it." Ross says.

"Wow." I say. "So why did you ask me to come down?" I ask.

"Kids! Dinner!" I hear a female voice call. All the kids run through the door, except Ratliff who is still hiding in the bathroom. 

"I should go." I say, turning and walking towards the door, but I can't even make it a step before Ross turns me around.

"That's why I asked you here." He smiles at me. My eyes widen.

"Ross, I'm not even wearing shoes, I look a mess!" I say.

"No one cares, and your staying." He says,  walking to the bathroom door. He knocks. "Ratliff come on, dinner."

"Um....I'll eat later." Ratliff says. I smile a little.

"When are you coming out?" Ross asks.

"April." Ratliff replies.

"Come on, dude! We got room service!" Ross says. Ratliff opens the door enough just to pop his head through. He looks at Ross.

"Garlic bead?" He asks. Ross raises his eyebrows and nods. Ratliff  appears from the bathroom and looks at me. "I'm always a slut for garlic bread." He says. I laugh a little. Ross comes up to me and holds up his arm.

"Shall we?" He asks. I link arms with him.

"We shall." I reply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 64 43
#1 Darth Sidious 4 weeks. A fateful sequence of events the night General Grievous is defeated gives Anakin the chance to avoid destroying the Republi...
1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
37.7K 1.7K 44
Regina and Robin... Pretty much sums it up ( portrayed by Lana Parrilla & Sean Maguire, in the show Once Upon a Time) *no characters are mine, all ri...
1.1M 19.4K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...