Hydration and Consentration

Sorry this is a short one! Tons more to come very soon!

************************************************************************************

I don't have work today. They were filming some normal, non-dance number scenes and Can't Stop Singing, which is the only musical number that I'm not a backup dancer in. The directors told Ross to bring water, but he's pretty stubborn so I go to set to bring him two waters.

That and because might be worried about him a tine tiny bit.

When I get to set I see that he and Maia are talking. I walk up to them.

"Hey guys." I say.

"Hey Nina! Wait, I thought you weren't in this number." Maia asks.

"I'm not." I say.

"She's just an over achiever. And a kiss up." Ross says.

"No I'm not. I'm a care giver to a seventeen year old boy who can't seem to take care of himself." I say to Ross.

"Hey! I'll have you know my mom and dad are here, so they are my care givers." He says. I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Really? Well did you tell your parents about you getting dehydrated yesterday?" I ask.

"Well-"

"And did you bring a water today?" I ask.

"Well..."

"Yeah. That's what I thought." I say. I go into my purse and take out three giant waters. "For you." I say. He smiles and takes them.

"Thanks Nina!" Ross says. He hugs my tightly. I mouth Help me! To Maia

"You guys would make a cute couple. Did you know that?" Maia asked. I pull away from Ross.

"Eww. No thanks. Let's keep it to Raia." I say I look at Ross, who's just kind of staring at me blankly. I look back at Maia. "Ross and I will NEVER, and I mean NEVER be a thing." I say.

"Hey!" Ross says. I scoff at him.

"Yeah, like you're missing out." I say. Ross shrugs his shoulders. They get called to set. "I better go. See you Maia!" I said giving her a hug. I pull away and point my finger At Ross. "Stay hydrated, Mr. Lynch." I say. He gives me a thumbs up and I smile as I walk off set.