The Last Week

This is a very short chapter, sorry about that, but that pic of Ross^ melts my soul.

Enjoy

~E<3

*******************************************************************************

And before Ross and I knew it, or could handle it, our time in Puerto Rico was coming to a close, and that kind of meant life as we knew it was coming to a close too.

Today was Sunday, the weekend, and in one week I will be at the airport at this very time, without Ross.

He would be heading to LAX and I would be headed to Logan.

Once Ross and I realized we were best friends, I was so excited, I never wanted to live life without him, and I never thought I would have to.

But I do.

A lot of people probably think, 'you're being over dramatic! You're going back to LA to see him!' But, I honestly don't know if that's true. Chances are with my resume, I won't get another job or audition for years, and I'll be too focused on my studies, long distance can only last for so long.

And I think Ross and I are gonna run out of time.

I continued writing my vows all day. and I must say, what I said really came from my heart. I guess when it all came real, the words spilled out of me replacing any tears.

I probably look like a cry baby to Ross, so I'm not going to cry when I leave. No matter what. Even if my eyes catch on fire, I will not cry.

Well, I might cry if my eyeball catch on- Not the point, Nina!

Once I had finished, I practiced saying them over and over all day. I said them in the mirror and I said them standing on the balcony. I wanted this to be perfect, just incase it was the last time Ross and I talked.

********************************************************************************************************

At four o'clock, I heard a knock at my door and opened it without even looking in the peephole, expecting it to be Ross, but I was very wrong.