Sequel

"Well?" Ross asks, his hands in his pockets.

"What's your question, Ross?" I ask him, pulling thousands of bobby pins out of my hair.

"Everyone knows it's common courtesy to bring a wedding gift to a rehearsal dinner." He says, with an evil smile. "Well," He looks me up and down. "Everyone with class, that is."

"That wasn't a question." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Where's my wedding gift?" He asks.

"Your-your what?" I ask him, outraged. He raises his eyebrows at me. I look at him up and down.

I know that sadness is spreading all over my body, but I can't feel it over the rage suppressing it.

"Okay." I say. I get off my bed and open a messy drawer in my desk that I haven't organized since 2013. I pull out a small orange box. I walk over to Ross and shove it to his chest. "There's your gift." I say. He smiles wider, but when he opens the box his smile fades.

"Nina." He says. He takes out four-hundred dollars in cash. "Why do you have all of this sitting around?" He asks.

"I kept it. In case you guys came back into town a couple of times. I could go to the meet and greets." I say.

"Nina...you don't have t pay to see us." He says, thinking he looks so charitable. I can tell.

"Yeah." I say. "You're right." He nods. "There's just one flaw to your plan."

"What's that?" Ross asks, confused.

"You  never came back." I say, slamming the door as I leave him alone.

****************************************************************************************************************

So yes!!!

There will be a sequel to C Minor called "F" and the first chapter will be uploaded on Saturday, March 5, 2016.

In advance, I want to remind you all as we come into this story that Nina is 100% a fictional character. I don't hate or have any malice feeling towards anyone in this book, it's all just a fan-fiction.

So This was just a little preview. I hope you stick around for the rest.

~E<3