An other daughter

بواسطة smilegirly

What if the NCIS- family gets a new addition? I own nothing but Jasmine. cover is from: http://images2.fnpop... المزيد

SHOCKING DISCOVERY...
WHAT NOW ?
MEETING THE TEAM and NIGHTMARES...
ADJUSTING TO A NEW LIFE...
WELCOME TO THE 'FAMILY'...
REBELLION...
SHE DID WHAT...?
ABBY'S PROBLEM...
LIVING ON AND NEW TROUBLE...
SLEEPOVER
BATTLE OF WILLS
FEARS AND CONSOLING
PLAYING CUPID...
DINNER FOR TWO...OR...
TIME FOR FAMILY...
FAMILY AND THE FLU...
MERRY CHRISTMAS ?
COMING HOME
NEW YEAR /NEW LIFE
SCHOOL, FRIENDS, FOE
SUSPENDED
ADDING ONE MORE
BABIES ARE A CHALLENGE
FAMILY STICKS TOGETHER
MOVING ON

WORKING ON THE WEEKEND

4.3K 96 3
بواسطة smilegirly

The next morning everyone wakes up to Gibbs coming in the room clapping his hands.

"Get up and ready we have a new case!"

Jas hears groaning all around the room and she herself is not that happy to be woken up this early in the morning after a late night.

"Not even a good morning, boss?" Tony complains.

"You have ten minutes to be dressed and downstairs ready for work or I will come back with a bucket of cold water DiNozzo! That goes for the rest of you too. Move it!" with that he leaves.

Ziva is the first to get up and when she came out of the bathroom Jasmine walks in there to get ready.

After brushing her teeth and pulling her hair in a messy ponytail the girl comes back to see Tim up but Abby and Tony still dozing.

"Guys if I were you I would get up soon you have about five minutes left to be downstairs."

"Oh Jas leave me alone." Abby moans.

Shrugging Jasmine turns and goes to the kitchen to eat a quick breakfast. Ziva is already sitting at the table sipping on a cup of coffee. Jasmine takes out a bowl and the cornflakes and sits opposite her.
Soon they were  joined by Tim.

"Is there some coffee for me as well?"

Ziva points to the coffee machine without saying a word. Tim fills a cup and sits next to Jas.

"Where is Gibbs?" He asks after swallowing his coffee.

"Right here, McGee. Where are the other two?"

"Most likely still in bed." the young girl says with a mouth full of cornflakes.

Gibbs stomps to the closet in the hall and gets a bucket. He comes back to fill it with water.

"Boss... are you really going to.."

"What do you think, McGee?" He storms up the stairs and in Jasmine's room.

"You two have exactly three seconds to get up."

After a few seconds the three in the kitchen can hear Tony shrieking and someone running to the bathroom.

"Abby! Last chance..."

"Nooooo Gibbs. I'm up. I'm up." Abby pleads.

Gibbs comes back downstairs and puts the bucket away.

"That was mean, Gibbs." Jasmine smiles.

"Ya think? I gave them enough chances. We have to get to work."

Tony comes down the stairs and leans on the counter with a huff.

"Morning Tony. Sleep well?" Ziva just has to tease him a bit.

He grumbles something incoherent.

"Abby hurry up!" Gibbs shouts up the stairs.

"Just a moment, Gibbs."

"Now Abigail or do I need to come upstairs." he threatens.

"Jeez , Gibbs. I'm ready you need to relax a bit." Abby states while hopping down the stairs.

"I feel like I'm dealing with five kids not young adults." he mutters while walking out to his car.

Half an hour later they are at NCIS and Gibbs barks orders to the team.

The case is about a missing marine sergeant, most likely kidnapped. In such cases it's significant that they act fast because every second is valuable.

"Get as much information about the sergeant as you can, McGee. Abby, you will help him. DiNozzo, Ziva you'll come with me. We are going to the sergeants apartment."

They grab their guns and badges and follow Gibbs to the elevator. "Jasmine go to the directors office." he shouts back to the teen.

She roll her eyes. It's like he thinks I need a babysitter 24/7. Nonetheless the Jas walks up the Jen's office. 

She knocks on the door, since it's Sunday Cynthia is not there, and wait for Jenny to call her in.
When she does Jasmine opens the door and walks over to the director's desk and pushes herself up on the edge.

"Good morning Mine." Jenny says using her nickname for the girl.

"Morning."

"So how was your sleepover last night?"

"It was fantastic with all kinds of junk food and ghost stories and movies and just messing around. But you know what, Ziva and Tony snore like drunken sailors, Abby needs much more space than you would imagine and Tim shares his dreams with everyone in the room."

"Sounds like the night was not that pleasant for you." Jenny has to smile at the teen's explanation of the teams sleeping habits.

"Oh it wasn't that bad. It was much worse when Gibbs came in in the morning waking us up in his usually delicate manner.

Now Jenny laughs. She herself isn't a stranger to Gibbs wake up calls.

"I am sorry, sweety, that I had to intervene in your plans for the weekend but this is a hard case and I wanted my best agents on it." Jenny explains apologetically.

"No problem, Jenny. I understand that. But you know how you can make it up to me?"

Jenny raises her eyebrow inquiringly. "And how would that be?"

"You could give me one of your wonderful cookies." Jas smiles sweetly.

Jenny chuckles but shakes her head no. Jas' expression falls and she frowns.

"I am sure you have not had a decent breakfast yet."

"I ate some cereals."

"Like I said not a decent meal to start the day. We could go to the coffee shop at the corner and eat something and after that you may have a cookie if you still want one."

"Deal!" the girl jumps down from the desk.

Jenny and her walk through the bullpen and Tim and Abby look up as they pass by.

"We are going to the coffee shop down the street. Do you want something?" Jenny asks them.

"A doughnut for me please." Tim says with a smile.

"And a bagel for me. Thanks director." Abby requests.

"Alright. We will be back soon."

"Hey! Why is Tim allowed to eat sweets for breakfast and I don't even get a little cookie."

"Because he is old enough to make his own decisions and you are not."

"That's not fair." she pouts and crosses her arms.

"Enough of that, little miss. Life is not fair. Now stop this pouting at ones and get going." Jenny orders in her strict director voice.

Jas huffs but walks to the elevator and Jenny follows.

At the coffee shop Jenny orders a Latte Macchiato and chicken bagel for herself and a hot chocolate and eggs, bacon and toast for Jas.
The meal is delicious and both of them eat up hungrily.

Jenny orders the bagel and doughnut for Abby and Tim and pays for  their food before they head back to the office.

Jen hands the food to Abby and Tim and they thank the director again before starting to eat. The director and Jas go back to her office and after some begging on the girl's part Jenny relents and hands her the promised cookie.

For the next hour or so Jasmine sits on the sofa and reads a book she brought with her.

Then the door is opened without warning and Gibbs stands in the room.

Jenny doesn't say anything but the look she shoots Gibbs tells everything she thinks about his entrance.

"Well Jethro, what can I do for you?" Jenny looks up at him.

"Nothing Jen, I am just here to get Jasmine so you can get some of your work done without her around."

"It's not a problem, Jethro. She was reading the last hour and didn't disturb me once. She can stay if she wants."

They look at the teenager and Jas nods. "I'll stay for a bit longer."

Gibbs nods and is about to go back to the bullpen when she stop him. He turns back to the girl and she looks down at her shoes.

"What is it?"

"I just wanted to ask you for something."

"And what?"

"You know... I think I was pretty good the last week, like really obedient..and now... now I feel like...like I deserve to get my phone back." Jas stumbles over the words.

Gibbs looks down at her. For a moment he is silent then he clears his throat and Jas looks up.

"You're right. You've been quite good but can you promise me it will stay this way if I give you the phone back?"

"Yes yes yes, I promise."

He raises his eyebrow like he is doubting the girl's sincerity.

"Really Gibbs. I promise you I will be good."

"The phone is in my desk you can go and get it."

"Thanks Gibbs." Jasmine skips happily out of the room and runs down the stairs to the bullpen.

* in Jennys office *

"Old softy." Jenny mumbles under her breath.

"What was that, Jen?" Gibbs growls at her.

Jenny looks up from her work.

"Ohh... nothing Jethro. I was just thinking out loud."

"Mhmmm." Gibbs steps closer to her desk.

"Jethro you have to admit that you always were a sucker when it came to women and big pleading eyes." Jenny accuses.

Gibbs walks around her desk and leans his hip on the edge. Some flashbacks of him and Jenny in Paris come to his mind.

"Jethro!" Jen's voice got him back to reality.

"What?" He didn't get one word of what she said.

"I asked if you had something new about the missing sergeant."

"Oh yes, now it looks like he wasn't kidnapped. It seems like the whole thing was just a set up for him to disappear from the surface."

" What are you going to do now?"

Gibbs doesn't respond to her. His mind is far away and he has a smile on his lips and a gleam in his eyes Jenny saw the last time when they were together a couple of years ago.

"Jethro! Get your mind out of the bedroom! I need your full attention on the case." Again Jenny gets him back to the situation at hand.

"Sorry Jen." Gibbs smiles at her. "But that are just damn good memories."

She smiles back at him. Both now reminisce about their time spend together in Paris...

Downstairs Jas takes her phone and goes back up to the director's office. She opens the door to see both, Jenny and Gibbs, at the desk with their looks in the distance like they are thinking about better times.

"Hey... you guys ok?" she asks and they jump slightly.

"Oh yes..." Jenny looks at Gibbs and gives him a smile like they share a secret that no one else has a clue about.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me. I will come and get you when it's time to leave." Gibbs says before he is gone.

Jasmine sits back down on the couch and Jenny resumes her work. They spend the rest of the day like this until it is time to go home.

A/N: So here is the next chapter.
BPNE-NLSG I hope you like the moment shared between Gibbs and Jenny there will be more in the future. Thanks for your idea.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.8K 291 46
When the Gibbs' family are forced to flee and go into hiding, past secrets are revealed making it necessary for them to confront old and new enemies...
14.2K 443 25
Hi, vsoo family. this is for vsoo shippers these are one shots. sorry if,I hurt anyone feelings. if you don't like.. please don't read. it's with ful...
9.6K 418 28
This is a story for Jibbs and Tiva lovers. I personally do better with tiva but for jibbs lovers, I am adding them in. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ In this sto...
6.4K 709 80
this story is about the a7x family and its like how they are now and they have kids. and I'll like to give a big thanks to @Gothic_Girl_suicidal she...