Love on the other side ( Kol...

De NaomiIrwin

Ivory Jones is a clairvoyant meaning she can talk to the dead and have visions. While she goes to high school... Mai multe

I
II
III
IIII
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI

IX

1.2K 32 4
De NaomiIrwin

"Ivory can I talk to you for a second?" Elena asked standing next to me by my locker.

"Depends if your asking about Stefan no. If your asking about anything else.... No." I said closing my locker. Can she take a hint and leave me alone.

"I just need to talk to you for five minutes please." She said almost begging. I looked at her and nodded and we went outside to the courtyard.

"5 minutes and counting." I said. Looking at my phone. I'm taking this literally.

"It's about Stefan. Your his best friend and everything but lately he's been distant and I just wanted to know if he's ok." She said concerned. It makes me want to vomit.

"Stefan is my best friend yes. But he also doesn't tell me anything if he wants to talk to me he can talk to me. I don't force him. And no he's been fine around me." I said looking at my watch. 3 minutes.

"You know I don't know what I did to you to make you hate me so much!" She said yelling at me.

"Yell at me again and your pretty face won't be so pretty." I threatened.

"Ivory you act so brave and mysterious but really you always want attention from Stefan and that's why he's been so distant because you want to steal him away from me!Your so pathetic that you go after peoples boyfriends." She ranted. I stood there jaw dropped.

"Excuse me!? I am not the attention whore Elena!" By now there were people staring but I didn't care. "I have a boyfriend FYI and I don't need to steal your boyfriend because they would run from you faster than you can say squash. You have the popularity, the friends, you had the cliche boyfriend quarterback, you think you can make it all about you when your parents died. My parents left me alone when I started at this damn school and you think you know everything about everyone. But guess what Elena your just THE attention whore of the century who thinks she can get what ever she wants. I have 2 words for you. Grow up!" I yelled and everyone stood looking at me in shock.

Elena had tears in her eyes and ran away with Caroline and a few others following. People were still staring.

"Don't you have classes?!" I yelled and they dispersed. I rubbed my head and sat down at a table. A few students came along whispering. I guess I never talked much so. I looked at my phone to see Kol called me. I am done with this school. I hate it here plus I have vampire friends who can take me anywhere. So I drove home and saw Kol cooking in the kitchen.

"Kol? What are you cooking?" I asked setting down my stuff.

"Oh! Ivy your not supposed to be back until later." He said frantic.

"I left early. Do you need any help?" I asked looking at the multiple bowls and food out.

"I was trying to make you a romantic dinner but I realized I can't cook love." He said disappointed. He hugged him from the back.

"I don't need a romantic dinner Kol. I appreciate the thought but, all you had to do was order a pizza. I would have been fine with that." I said kissing his cheek.

"I know darling I just wanted to do something special for you. You waited for me to comeback and I just wanted to show how much I cared." He said. I kissed his lips and pulled away.

"Wanna know a secret?" I asked him. I think I love him. I said in my mind.

"What?" He asked smiling.

"I think I love you..." I said in his ear. He grinned.

"I Think I love you too, so much." He said whispering. I gave him a big sloppy kiss on the cheek and left the kitchen to find Charlie.

"Hey baby boy!" I said petting him. He's getting big. I got a call.

"Hello?" I said not checking the caller I.D.

"Ivory what did you say to Elena??" Stefan said.

"That son of a bitch." I muttered.

"What?" Stefan asked.

"I gave her the honest to god truth and apparently she didn't like it very much." I said.

"Ivory calling her the attention whore of the century is not the truth it's an opinion." He said I walked in the living room were Kol was sitting and I sat next to him. He was listening in.

"It's Gods opinion. And what God says is the truth." I chuckled.

"You were way out of line!" He shouted. I'm shocked seriously he's my best friend.

"Stefan I told her to grow up! Did she tell you what she said to me?" I asked.

"Well no bu-"

"Of course she didn't you know why? Because she makes it all about her! She said I wanted to steal you away! If I wanted to do that I would have but I don't like you like that Stefan and I'm a good person unlike some people! And she called me pathetic." I yelled back at him angry.

"So when you make up your mind about how this entire situation is my fault call me! Wait actually don't. I don't want to talk to you any way." I hung up and tasted my phone on the floor. I laid my head back and groaned in frustration. Kol pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight.

"Kol I don't want to be here anymore." I said. He looked at me shocked. "Not like that. I'm to gorgeous. I meant in mystic falls." I said chuckling.

"We're do you want to go? I will go anywhere with you darling." He said kindly rocking me back in forth.

"Some were far far away."I said tears falling down my face. I don't cry. So I wipe them fast but Kol stops me.

"You have to let it out sometime darling." He said and I did. I cried for the first time.

"I have an Idea I'll grab that globe from the closet and what ever place your finger lands on we will go." He said getting up. I waited on the couch. He put the globe on the table and spins it. I put my finger down on one spot.

Alaska. I've always wanted to go so why not.

"Alaska. Good choice it's nice up there." Kol said.

"Whe are we going to leave?" I asked.

"We can go whenever you want."

I decided we should go at the end of the week so I could say by to Damon and get packed up.

Kol ordered a pizza and i started watching supernatural. Man Dean is one good looking dude. (True true)

"Wanna tell me what happened between you and the power couple?" Kol asked while handing me a slice of pizza.

"Elena yelled at me at school saying I wanted to take Stefan away from her and called me pathetic. I called her an attention whore and told her that she made boys run before she could say squash. And I also said that she used her parents death to get more people to notice her. I was pretty harsh." I said thinking about it. "But Stefan I expected more from him. I mean, he's my best friend and he took her side. Not even listening to what o had to say about the matter. God I swear people these days so annoying. That's why I never talked to the only the dead ones." I said finishing my rant.

"You know what I think?" Kol said.

"No? Shoot." I said smiling at my own joke.

"I think you were right. Stefan didn't even listen to your side and Elena came at you first so? It's not your fault she asked for it." He said shrugging.

"And that ladies and gentlemen is why I love Kol Mikaelson!" I said laughing. I looked at my phone and chocked.

"Oh cheese I'm gonna be late for work." I said putting down my pizza and grabbed my shoes and keys. I kissed Kol bye and stumbled out the door.

"Love you too darling!" Kol said as I shut the door.

I got to work with only a couple minutes to spare. Matt looked at me and sighed.

"Thank god your here we are slammed." He said tossing me an apron thingy. I put on the blue shirt and tied the thing around my waste and headed behind the bar. I saw Damon sitting there with Stefan. And I mentally punched him in the face twice. I calmed my self and started wiping down the bar.

"Ivy! Finally your here get this guy out of his grumpy pants." Damon said pointing to Stefan. I glared at Stefan.

"Sorry Damon we aren't on speaking terms right now." I said pouring more of his drink

"Oh that's why your all mopey. Elena came to the boarding house in tears and went to Stefan and then Elena left and I tried getting him in a better mood by bringing him here." Damon said. I shrugged. Stefan just started at his glass.

"Well I have good news!" I said. Damon looked intrigued.

"Do tell. You aren't pregnant are you?" He asked serious.

"No! I'm moving. Out of Mystic Falls for good. And I'm never coming back." I said and Stefan snapped his head up and Damon spit out his drink.

"What?!" They said in sync. Wow that got there attention.

"I'm staying here my whole life. I'm leaving at the end of the week." I said. Cleaning off Damon's spit.

"You can't leave! You haven't finished school!" Stefan said.

"Wow the mute man speaks. I can and I am! Our little argument made me realize how much I hated this place." I said.

"Look I'm sorry we fought but your still my best friend and you can't just go." He said.

"Stefan the only thing that was keeping me here was school and Kol and my friendship with you two. Now I hate school, Kols here with me and you two I can visit." I said explaining.

"Ivy think about this you have me here! How can you leave this face?" Damon asked making a pouty face. I giggled.

"Oh look the bit is working tonight." Elena said sitting by Stefan.

"Well well isn't it The slut herself. Miss Elena slut Gilbert. Stopped crying yet?" I asked.

"I'm so tempted to punch you in the face right now." She said glaring at me.

"Go ahead, but do t break your hand. I don't think it could take it." I smirked.

"Whore"

"Slut"

"Asshole"

"Bitch"

"Ugly"

"Ouch that one hurt." I said sarcastically. Damon laughed and Stefan rubbed his forehead in stress.

"Careful Stefy you might get stress marks." I said.

"Alright alright enough. You two need to cut it out." Stefan said getting up leaving.

"Yes let's stop this. Matt!" She called oh she wants to get me Fired I'll let her.

"Yes Elena?" He asked.

"Ivory is really rude she clef me a slut and a bitch." Elena said innocently.  Matt looked at me shocked.

"Ivory come with me." He said sternly.

"Oh the horror of Matt. Wish me luck." I said to Damon he smirked.

"Seriously Ivory! Your my best bartender and I can't have you calling customers names. I have to fire you I'm sorry." He said. I smiled.

"Thanks Donovan. I was gonna quit at the end of the week anyway." I said. I took off my apron and blue shirt. I walked out the back and right up to Elena.

"Thank you so much Elena I would hug you but I don't want your slut disease. So I'll give you a high five." I said and slapped her in the face really hard. Leaving like a boss.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

546 51 43
A girl who comes from a far mysticistic past ,returns to her home city,with so many ambitions and goals to achieve. She's not ordinary and definitely...
314K 4.7K 22
Sophia, Klaus' full blooded sister, his youngest sister being the most powerful. His secret weapon, his own tribrid.
81.5K 1.7K 23
Hi! My name is Emily Salvatore! (My uncle calls me Em though) Now that you know my name you have to read bellow, please? Moving onstantly wasn't the...
429K 10.5K 29
In which Alexandria Mikaelson is Klaus' full sister, and after the death of Kol, she decides to go off on her own