Haruhi's sister (OHSHC)

By Crims0n_W0lf

First off I do not own any of the characters or you! I only write what I wish with the help of the anime and... More

Random
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
This is a first
Chapter 19
Hey guys!!!
Chapter 20
Filler Chapter: Fathers day!!!
Chapter 21 (part 1)
Part 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Getting Tagged
Chapter 24
Surprise!!!

Chapter 14

5.5K 175 83
By Crims0n_W0lf

Hey so I realize that I'm not going along with the series so just role with it please. Starting from here I'll try to put it in the correct order from here on out. Sorry to be wasting your time with this and so sorry about the super long wait but here it is, so enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The beach?" I heard Haruhi say.

Turning to the twins I said, "But why the beach?"

"Don't you remember what you said?" Kaoru said to her. Then it was Hikaorus' turn. "You said you'd like to go to a real beach."

"Did I say that?" she said. I laughed a little at that. How can she not remember something she said, especially to those two.

"Yes Haruhi." the twins said giving a 'really?' look. That's when i noticed the thousand bathing suits behind them. "Here's the fun part. We brought some suit for you to pick from. Cute right?"

"Really guys? 'Some' suits. it looks like you brought a whole store with you. Besides it's not like Tamaki will let her wear it anyway. Last time he made her put on a jacket and short." I told them.

"I think this will look much cuter on Haru-chan." honey said holding up a blue one piece that looked like a uniform of Honey and shaking their finger.

"I don't think you get it, Honey-senpi. Just look, this uniform hardly hides the fact the Haruhi 's as flat as a cutting bored. Even Y/N has a little something to show off."

"Hey! Who do you think you are calling us out like that! I would like to think that y'all at least knew not to point out a girls chest, especially to others! Gosh even my men have more manners then you two." then again if they said that i would beat the manners into them every time.

"Even so, a one piece would only draw more attention to her since she lacks the feminine fasique. Which is why we chose this two piece. The ruffles would hide the fact that she's so flat."

"YOU TWO BETTER STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING MY LITTLE GIRL! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!" Tamaki yelled as the two hid behind the table we were sitting at.

"That means we're not going to the beach?"

"Who said we we're not going."

*Time skip to the beach*

I Looked from where Haruhi and I were sitting and saw Tamaki with another of his clients. Yup that's right, a client, at the beach. Man can we never get away from the club?

Apart from that Homey and Mori are doing...something. I think it's some sort of stretching.
"Sometimes I wonder if we're the only normal people Haruhi."

"I know what you mean but at least it's better then doing nothing I guess." She said still looking at the ocean.

"Um Haruhi, Y/N aren't you two going to swim." A girl asked us.

We looked at the three standing in front of us and answered together.

"No not today ladies. We just want to be able to relax." We said with a smile.

"Well can we sit with you." She said.

We split this one
Haruhi:"but why?"
You:"you have cute bathing suits on-"
Both:"you should use them."

"Oh okay, well see you two later." And they walked off.

My phone went off and I was shocked to say the least.
"Hey I got to go, got business to attend to."

~skip to boss duties~

As I got closer to the door of the our hide out I could all of those damn idiots yelling.

"Boss! You're here. Guys be quiet the Boss is back!" Ben said trying to calm everyone down, but that didn't exactly work.

"HEY DUMB SHUCKS! SHUTUP!"
I yelled and they did. "Okay now tell me why I needed to be here?"

"Well it seems that we have some new recruits and thought we should call you about it."

"Ben you are my right hand, you and mother can handle this when I'm not around. Just make sure they know how to behave when I'm around. I'll check on who they are later. Goodbye." With that I went back to the beach.

Getting on my bike and heading back I hear them all go back to yelling. Idiots.

When I got close enough I could see the sun near the horizon but not setting just yet. Maybe I could spend some more time here with Haruhi before we have to leave.

"Hey Haruhi look up here!" A girl from earlier yelled.

"Be careful on the edge, don't fall!" She said to them. Those girls are odd, just standing on an edge like that.

"Hey there are chicks up there!" Oh no, I thought this was supposed to be a private beach today. What are those boys doing here.

"Leave them alone!" Oh gosh Haruhi. I run up the cliff hoping to get there before they do anything to rash, that was until I saw them throw Haruhi. I was going to jump after her but I saw Tamaki do that for me and I trusted him enough to save her. Now about those boys.

"Hey! Who do you think you are?! This is a private beach and you shouldn't be here." I said giving the a cold glare. Hmmm something was up with these boys because they just smirked at me.

"Oh and who are you to be yelling at members of the Legend gang huh? You better step back before you get hurt little boy." I saw Kyoya and the others behind them.

"Kyoya stay back I need to have chat with these boys." Looking at the boys I pulled out my phone. " Ben I want you down to the beach right now. And bring mother with you." Putting my phone away I spoke " Now look here boys, I called a few of my friends and you might know them. Since I called them they should be here in a bit so if you want to save your selves I'd leave."

"Oh yeah?! And who's gonna make us!"

"Me." and with that they ran at me. So dumb. One threw a punch at me, I grabbed his fist, turned him around and kicked him into his friend. They got up and came at me again but before they could Ben and mother came.

"Ben! Help us beat some sense into this little prick." He walked closer to them and punched them both.

"You stupid knuckle heads! What do you think you're doing?!"

"Huh?" They made me laugh a little because of their confusion.

"Just in case you didn't know" I said "I'm the boss of the Legend gang.
Ben didn't I tell you to make sure they knew how to behave when I'm around?"

"I did ma'am but they must of forgotten how you looked like because obviously they didn't follow my instructions."

"You boys are going to apologize to those girls right now." I said to them.

"And if we don't?" What's with the disrespect.

" You'll die. I am not one for harassment so if you don't, I'll make sure that you are killed right here right now." I could see them shaking, knowing I wasn't playing around.

"We are very sorry for bothering you girls. We will be more careful next time we want to talk to a girl." They said and left with Ben and mother.

I looked to Kyoya and the others. "I am very sorry for what happened today. I'll make sure to have them punished when I get back to HQ." I let out a sigh and noticed Tamaki getting to shore with Haruhi.

"Are those girls okay?"he asked

"Yes we sent them home with flowers as an apology gift." Kyoya answered.

"And those boys?"

"I took care of them. Apparently they were the new recruits so I taught them a lesson and sent them to the gang."
He nodded and put Haruhi down.

"What were you thinking? What could you have possibly done against two boys?" I was going to step in but I could understand were he was coming from.

"I was there and I helped."

"You aren't Honey-senpai or Y/N you don't know martial arts so why did you confront them? You just a girl!"

"It could've been worse if I did nothing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah I know a cliff hanger after not updating for so long? Well I don't exactly have many ideas for my part in all of this plus it's late and my Brian isn't working right now. So night!
Vote
Comment
And I'll see you all later~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.8K 26
Mikasu Hitachiin is the unknown older sister of the well-known Hitachiin twins, Hikaru and Kaoru. Being disliked by their parents she was forced to l...
14.3K 286 25
Haruhi's sister, Misaki is quiet and easily forgotten, when her and her her sister join the host club she realizes she doesn't want to be ignored any...
7.1K 109 14
The Hitachiin twins aren't just twins..... their triplets. Hikaru and Kaoru have a sister named Hotaru. She was just like them all throughout middle...
198K 4.8K 18
Welcome to my OHSHC x Reader! I hope you enjoy, and not be bored by it XD